How to creat a useful post? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

Hi my dear. To make a helpful post you need enough information about digital money. In this form we can create the same topic or post that is related to cryptocurrency and this form. Always try and post on verified topics to avoid your post been deleted.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Welcome my dear friend @Naveed15, your topic is very lovely.

We should choose ethical and easy words for the useful post. That anyone can understand the post. We should choose best theme of post. We should choose best theme of post that reader can learn and enjoy it. 

Welcome friend If you want to post a useful post then these things are necessary 

Your post should address people's issues 

Your english should be good 

Your post should have more than 100 words

It should not contain your English Spelling Mistake 

Should write plain and simple English 

Should make such a topic that even common people like 

• +3 1

Hi to all my expensive companions it's a pleasant theme to conversation almost really point is how to form a valuable post by the way I would like to say that for babies are valuable for us first of all we have to be be in a free disapproved state that as it were able to able to form a useful and imaginative post so our valuable sports ought to contain inventiveness tall level substance and positive words at that point as it were the post will ended up valuable so in this way ready to make our post valuable...

My friend it is possible you create a post on repeated topics and that's why your posts will be deleted by admins when they delete a repeated topics . That's why be careful my friend and always create useful and informative posts in easy words on useful and helpful topics which are not repeated .

• +1 1

Welcome dear 💞.

If you wants to create useful post then follow the tricks give below 👇.

Find the attractive title.

Put new and useful content.

Don't copy paste.

Create a post which contain atleast 100 characters.

Don't use abusing language.

Best of luck 👍!

To make a useful post you should follow the rules of  writing comments and don't voilate the rules of this forum.Your post is so useful and having informative material.your post should be in simple language.All those topics were deleted whose not related to cryptocurrencies and against the rules and regulations.You should creates such topics that helps the other members.

My friend, creating a post it not all about the English, for you to create a post that won't be deleted you need to accumulate a lot of knowledge and understanding about the topic you're creating. And you must make sure it's meaningful to the members of this forum when they're read it.

It is important to have knowledge and experience to make good topics. First you have to make a topic that has useful information and there is no mistakes in it, so that moderators wouldn't delete it. Work hard and get good results.

Best of luck!

Hi my companion, attempt however much as could be expected to make your English language straightforward and justifiable to everybody. We need to acquire some better information here. Here you can undoubtedly address some great inquiries concerning this theme.

For creating useful topics you need to achieve a great knowledge about crypto world. You can do that by reviewing the senior members topics and post, and also use the other sources like youtube. 

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend if you want to create content with quality you should have a clear idea about it. For that you should spend some time in cryptotalk and study about cryptocurrencies. And you should have a very good language so that all the members in this platform can understand you.

I was also new here but I think I can help , According to rules and regulation we should avoid maximum on repetitive posts because there is high chance for getting deleted or getting warning points . I don't know much about that I think If your language is clear and your posts is good then this might be a problem.

@Naveed15

I need help of seniors who're know-how in crypto international and additionally in this platform.even though my English could be very properly and i'm writing every and each subject matter with complete attention and submit once you have records thoroughly.But nonetheless a number of my posts are being deleted and I do not know the reason.

Welcome my pal to this forum ..The subject matter is straightforward and simple.You simplest should put up a subject that consists of sincere and beneficial statistics for individuals or talk a hassle for new individuals to gain fromAnd consider to meet the situations and guidelines of the forumGood good fortune to you..

Welcome, deleting posts and comments does not depend on the way of writing and the correct language only. Perhaps the content is not good, you did not provide useful information, or the topic you commented on has been deleted.

• +1 1

First of all you need to read the rules of Cryptotalk dear these rules will really help you to make useful and informative posts if anyone don't follow the rules of this forum their post's will deleted and this will effect their money 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The post you shared is dropped due to because it is does not ful fill the requirements that forum wants. If you want that your posts won,t be deleted then you should not repeat the same thing and make it informative.

Halo dear i can understand your problems but the fact is that good english is not best to complete these post .if you have a knowledge about that topic that you published and when write the topic you should fallow all rules and regulation.and your topic must relate with this forum then you can easily make a useful post.so we need on concentration to knowledge about that topic.i hope you understand my all things .best of luck.

• +3 1

Well come my friend to this forum.If you want to create a useful and unique post,So first of all you have to take care of rules and regulation.Also you can follow the senior members post of this forum and try to avoid crammer mistakes.If you do so than you are able to make a unique useful post.Good luck to you.

The publications, my friend, are removed from the topics that are not useful. For this reason, we must always provide the useful in order for everyone to benefit from the experiences and information that helps us learn and gain what we want from the information.

Hi friend, how are you I hope you are well. You have talked about a very valuable topic, you must select a specific topic to create a useful post. You can never create useful posts without specific topics. I hope you understand me. Thanks

Am not too much experienced but i will only say about ur problem that its good that your English is good but uh also have to use simple words so that people can understand uh and am sure they will like uh and support uh if uh agreed then do give me a tumbs up

• +5 1

Hello my friend, there is no need to think a lot. The process of deleting posts and topics has many reasons. It is often not related to the quality of the important topic. Focus on your topics and comments and do not go beyond the rules of the forum and carry a good idea for the benefit of others

By selecting a good topic for discussion which can educate or help others you should have a good knowledge about things like crypyo currency, trading, investing these things makes an atttactive and usefull topic. If other person getting knowledge from is your post it means it is usefull.

My friend, your posts must be unique and of high quality in addition to being useful in the field of coding in general, and in this case I think your posts will be counted.