How to creat a useful post? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

How to creat a useful post?

Creating useful posts is not by jumping into conclusions on topics and discussions,  rather whenever we wants to reply to topics of discussions on this forum, we should read and understand the topic in particular very well and digest the points including the key important highlights from other member's contributions on that topic in order to know what has been discussed earlier concerning the topic, we would be able to create better idea towards our contributions on the topic. Creating a meaningful and useful contents is all that matters in order to pass across a more brilliant understanding to othe forum members. 

• +3 1

First of all, it is necessary to follow the terms of the forum and to have a lot of information about the cryptocurrency and to respect the opinion of others and their participation and give them a good reputation.

13 minutes ago, Liliz said:

Creating useful posts is not by jumping into conclusions on topics and discussions,  rather whenever we wants to reply to topics of discussions on this forum, we should read and understand the topic in particular very well and digest the points including the key important highlights from other member's contributions on that topic in order to know what has been discussed earlier concerning the topic, we would be able to create better idea towards our contributions on the topic. Creating a meaningful and useful contents is all that matters in order to pass across a more brilliant understanding to othe forum members. 

@Liliz Obviously mates, I agree with you. Thank very much for your informative post. In my opinion, Useful post depend on current topic and writing skills. Because you can set up a simple topic properly, you will get good reputation. But always you need to follow the forum rules.

Awesome topic, this is one of the most important topics that we want here in forum, because there’s a lot of un-useful and meaningless post so that it may get deleted by our moderators here in forum. Creating a useful post is very essential to take longer here in forum. The easiest way to create a meaningful post is to read, analyze and understand it, so that you can easily make a best post or topic that everyone here in forum will interact to your post and can gives you a positive reputation.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

Yes,i also notice that some posts are being deleted because of many reasons.If you write comments or reply on useless topic topic will be deleted.That's why your posts also deleted. On the other hand if you write useless,meaningless comments your posts will also be deted. So to reduce deletion we should write useful, informative and logical comments. 

You have noticed a good topic

Before creating a best topic you mind and thinking must be natural. You can also raised your problems in your Post. It is best to obey site ruls befote posting 

My friend, if you want to create a useful post then your topic is unique and informative then your posts valuable.i think you should work hard and gain more knowledge and experience this platform and earn money.basic things to you fallow the rules and regulations then you able to good topic. Thanks 

I think this topic repeat mostly so if you want to create a useful post than you should first check in search bar your topic is not created before than you make any topic but be careful use good sentence and your each and every sentence should make sense so be careful when you are making any topic

Hello to all my dear friends it's a nice topic to talk about actually topic is how to make a useful post by the way I would like to say that for babies are useful for us first of all we have to be in a free minded state that only we can able to make a useful and creative post so our useful sports should contain creativity high level content and positive words then only the post will become useful so in this way we can make our post useful...

I think posts are being deleted by all members. Before we create any topic, we should do research with the help of this forum's search bar and try to create a unique topic. We should use different words in our posts so that our posts are completely different and do not match any other post.

I'm sad to hear that, but I can help you with some suggestions. 
1. Check the grammar and the dictation rules
2. Check that your posts are relevant 
3- Collect as much useful information as possible 
4. Use understandable and easy words

• +5 1

better idea  and knowledge  is important  to all the topic find the content must be create and experience  then follow rules and regulation  easy to access the process very useful. Also  most post find it now .

It's really hard to post a new topic in this forum. Every topic we post is deleted after a while and all our hard work is wasted. This issue is with this forum member. We must be patient and wait for the appropriate action from the forum moderators. But we should not be discouraged, we should continue our hard work and seek the advice of experienced members to create a new topic.

• +4 1

To make a useful Post collect a lot of knowledge, improve your skills spellings, English dictionary and by following all the rules and regulations of the site you can make a useful Post. 

if you want to avoid your post being deleted try to do some research before posting a certain topic to avoid duplicate or repetitive post and also avoid posting short contents this type of content are being deleted because they do not pass the requirement of this forum and avoid creating short questions it is ok to ask question but try creating multiple question or ask unique question that you think that no one have ever ask about.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

My dear, don't be too worried, you only need to focus on any topic that is germane to this forum and anyone that is educative and enlighten members. Even if you had experienced any problem concerning this forum it will be an advantage for the new members to learn from your past experience and your post will be given more likes. Thanks 

For creating good and quality full content you have to do research related to crypto. You can take the help of any article which provides many information about crypto currency, also use different types of platform which can give us farther details about crypto. discussing with seniors can give us details too.

The best way to create a useful posts is to first understand the topics and then read people's post to gain more knowledge and then you can create your own useful post. Always try and post on verified topics to avoid your post been deleted. 

I am very happy to see that you are concerned with the quality of your post otherwise it's difficult to be found. Dear friend you can make your post very useful if you have lot of research about related topic I know it takes time but it is very useful. If you have idea about any topic then first go to search bar and check whether this question is already present on the platform. It is only way to avoid your post's to be deleted.

• +2 1

My dear friend, if we make a post by following the rules and regulations of the forum, then our post will prove to be useful and unique and will not be deleted. If we create a useless post and copy paste it or we create violations in our posts only then our post gets deleted. 

But if you comment on a new topic and that topic gets deleted later, then your post gets deleted along with it, that's why you also be careful and comment on the useful topics.

The posts here are deleted if they are duplicate or not useful, for example: comment on a topic that has been answered This is considered an unhelpful comment, you must pay close attention to the topics we share in so that our comments are not deleted or alert points are obtained.

Welcome my friend. The matter is very easy for the post. It should be useful and meaningful, be useful, clear, and adhere to the forum’s laws and rules, as well as not copying and pasting. Also, I say, not less than a hundred characters

First of all you can improve you language, after that you can understand the question what is it actualy asking about then start to write a short peragraph on her own wordin, dont use cutpast of any other source, if you want to do same thing you can start strong your basic... best of luck

On 1/5/2021 at 1:40 PM, Naveed15 said:

I need help of seniors who are expertise in crypto world and also on this platform.
although my English is very well and i am writing each and every topic with full concentration and post after getting information thoroughly.
But still some of my posts are being deleted and I don't know the reason.

@Naveed15 dear you can create a useful when you choose a topic for a comment then you should to read all comments of others members. And then you should to write own your words. Don't pick content of other. Your post should to useful and informational . Then you will make useful post. And you will find best repotation. @Gago44  @Bunny brown

Edited by Naveed khan
  • +3 1