The way to earn Crypto without investment (almost)! - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SarkKlimento

The way to earn Crypto without investment (almost)!

Almost a 2 month ago I have started using the FaucetPay to earn Crypto via the Stakes and it lead me from the 10.000 satoshi to almost 5.5 BTC!!

For the sake of the statistics – For the last 2 weeks I’ve been trading Crypto from a lot of sources in different values and got only + 23.29% the 2 WEEKS of the hard work!

So I have understood that this case is not for me, so I have returned to the FaucetPay and They Crashes system!

Let me quickly explain what is the Crashes:

We have a Rocket and this Rocket are flying all over the Moon. But the fuel of this Rocket are limited to some Number. So it can reach the Moon or cannot. And you are betting that the Rocket will fly the half of the way to the moon and if so – you win the matching value!

For the simplest example – you have bet 1 BTC for the crash on the 1.1x. This is most possible value for the current situation, so at the end you will be getting 1.1 BTC if it reaches the 1.1x value. For the 2x,3x etc.

The overall Crash is 2.22159x (from the stats of the 200.000+ matches). So if you will be betting all the time for the 2.2x you will be winning? NO! Not so easy)

The first step is to get the lowest value you can bet (I was starting from the 0.00010000 so for me it was 0.00001000 or 10% of the sum). This value is dynamic because of the sum amount and possible risks.

While you have low value – bet 5-10% from your sum, the more you have the less % should be but not less than 1%, other way you will be not getting any profit!

The second step is betting! Bet for 2x so you can use the Lose stat if you will lose.

The simple bet stat is to bet after each second crash that has value less than 2x. In this case you will be winning 75% of the time. The longer lose streak (values less than 2x) the more you can guess that the next value is greater!

The more complex stat is to catch the changing patterns like:

(<2) (<2) (>2) (<2) (<2) (>2) – how you can see – here is the pattern of each third value winning.

The patterns are changing at least every 6th time crash played.

So enough theory let’s get to examples of my crashes:

Last two values were 1.25x and 1.59x so I’m betting 0.00001000 BTC for the 2x. – Win! Now I have 0.000011000 BTC.

The next value was 1.5x so I can see starting pattern one to one, so I’m betting and… Win! The value was 5.8x but I have bet only for 2x so here is my 0.00001000 BTC.

Then it was losing streak of 4 crashes and I was waiting so not it time to bet a big number! I’m betting my recently wined BTC for the 2x and… Another win! But here is small note at those kind of situations you can bet for the values greater than the 2x, because this value was 59.23x so yeah… Any way I’m already at +40% profit with my 0.00014000 BTC!!!

So almost till the 0.00069000 BTC I was winning all games but long waiting, It was the first day. The beginners luck!

The second day was all about the not losing my profit. So here is the stat for you in case you are losing:

I have bet 0.00001000 BTC for the 2x as always, but I have lost. The recent values were 1.12x, 1.22x. 1.45x pretty low, but the value I have lost is 1.73x. So here is the 4 value less than 2x. Here you have two possible ways:

You are multiplying the initial bet by 2x, so the next bet is 0.00002000 BTC for 2x

Of you multiplying the reach marker, so the next bet is 0.00001000 BTC for 3x

The first stat is more effective for me.

In case you are lost again – just repeat the step, because the more you lose the more the chance of winning the next one!

You should not expect the Hight value on low number of games, you should expect Hight number of WINNING games! Daily I've been playing more than 450 games!!!

BUT REMEMBER!!! Do not bet on 5x+! This is not going to happen in most cases! Do not bet more than 10% of you sum in one bet or you will lose everything! It’s better to start all over again from 1% to 10% than lose 100%! In case you have lost all the starting cache – Better Luck next time! Just wait a day or more and come back! The success is real!

NOW – Go get the begginers luck via the link above or this link FaucetPay and start winning using this working stat!

If you have not any money (even 5$ to start) just go to the link, register and start earning the BTC using Faucet system! FaucetPay

Also, for all using the link the Faucet system is more profitable for the week by 20% of value and 3x of deposit value used to invest in FEY token! FaucetPay

• Useful or interesting 1

There is always a rule that applies to gambling. The bank always wins. I've tried the Crashes game on the Faucetpay site many times. I saw it come 1.0x 4 times in a row. The system will never allow you to win continuously. You may win in a short time. But in the end, you will definitely lose.
I do not recommend gambling.

This is a gambling site this is not good to earn money  .  this site some time give you money but some time it also the reason to lose your money  .  don't make investment and buy some bitecoin and then sale all these at high price  .  

Gambling site are not the best option to make money, you are not depended on about your knowledge, you are depended on about your luck, and your luck managed by the site robot! Because these type of website gambling using a technology robot who is more intelligent than us!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that crypto talk is the only platform where we can earn bitcoin without any investment as I have heard about this platform that if we do hard work regularly on this platform then we may able to earn bitcoin from here and I don't know any other website where we can earn bitcoin without any investment.

I'd suggest not investing in any site if you want to earn money then you can buy some BTC coins which will be  beneficial than investment. In this way your wallet will be  safe and money also safe no fear of gambling. So be aware of these kind of sites

Thank you for sharing these tactics with us. But the house always wins. However, I definitely want to try out this tactic. I will write my experiences here again.

Oh Lord! you have described things in such detailed manner, anyway after reading this long topic, all what I saw is gambling, it is the best way to lose your capital because there i no calculations that you can do to make sure that you are right, it depends on luck and your willingness to take chances, you know I have quitted some Yobit really good deals in the invest box just because they asked me todo daily Dice, it is not an efficient way to make money. 

• +4 1

Start earning cryptocurrency 

• Download Brave browser to earn BATs.
  • Read & write articles on blockchain platforms.
  • Promote projects to  earn bounties.
  • earn  interest from your existing assets.

For me i will suggest you to start without any investment amd chek the routine of sites and within one or 2 working days you will know about your track. Mean if the site is going on a good track mean giving up and haven't any scam you can invest but you have to stsrt from free mining that will give you the way to invest your earnings in this way you will not loose your own money. Just eran from them without investment and reinvest for more

Hey guys i don't suggest like these sites. Because you guys win in some time but at the end you lose money. So , I don't suggest gambling. If anyone have experience of such things . So , he can do it . But those who have no experience can't try this.

Thanks.