How change bitcoin into money? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anuu

How change bitcoin into money?

In order to change your bitcoin into fiat money you have sell your bitcoins though localbitcoins, there you can post a trade or you can sell by choosing buying advertisement that's others have created.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Use this link to Yobit exchange to convert to USD -- https://yobit.net/en/trade/BTC/USD.

That then can be withdrawn through Payoneer, PayPal and/or capitalist through Yobit exchange particularly

good man🙄..Anyone can convert from crypto currency to fiat.  However, those who are new face various problems.  Newcomers will be able to switch to btc to usd by going to the trade option on yobit site.  And they can also take money through visa or master card

• Useful or interesting 1

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

good man🙄..Anyone can convert from crypto currency to fiat.  However, those who are new face various problems.  Newcomers will be able to switch to btc to usd by going to the trade option on yobit site.  And they can also take money through visa or master card

Everybody can, not everyone is aware though. That prompted my reply above. Those are the only option on Yobit exchange. And even Visa, MasterCard aren't to make withdrawals but only deposit (fiat of course). 😉

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

13 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Everybody can, not everyone is aware though.

Everyone can, but many are new to the crypto world.  Which is a problem for many.  But if everyone is aware, they will know about it.  Google has all the information in the crypto world, if someone has a problem, he must search Google and find the solution.  What did you say🤔?

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

I think that the matter is easy and depends on the country in which you live, that work on Bitcoin and withdraw it can be through PayPal and work on withdrawals to Visa cards or a bank account

Hello my dear friend :

I think this is not a big deal you can easily sell yours all bitcoins and changed into US dollars or any other country mean your lock currency. You should just go to the yobit platform where you can sell your coins easily and turns into your local currency. 

Thanks 

With the Yobit earnings, you convert the Btc to dollars, then you pass it to an exchange where you can change the dollar to your local currency, in your bank of preference.
Among the best known are Coinbase and Binance.

22 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Everyone can, but many are new to the crypto world.  Which is a problem for many.  But if everyone is aware, they will know about it.  Google has all the information in the crypto world, if someone has a problem, he must search Google and find the solution.  What did you say🤔?

Hmm. I might not totally agree with that. Though, it might prove to be a good reference when properly taken advantage of. One the other hand, it could be misleading too which might be very costly in several cases. Both the good and the bad guys (fraudsters) have access to the internet. 

It is hard finding the right ones. I would rather prefer personal/expert (trusted) recommendations.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

4 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Both the good and the bad guys (fraudsters) have access to the internet. 

It is hard finding the right ones. I would rather prefer personal/expert (trusted) recommendations.

There are good and bad things on the internet but you have to find the good with your experience.  However, it is important to seek the advice of experts to learn or know something and it would be better to learn from a trustworthy person.  However, I would suggest newcomers to seek advice from you😁

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However, it is important to seek the advice of experts to learn or know something and it would be better to learn from a trustworthy person.

Sometimes  expert member  about  crypto also scam with you by share  wrong information  which can be helpful  for them..  So all newbie  should aware about  this before  believed  some senior  member  as like blind..   But at this moment  online is the best  place to seek Out  advice 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Sometimes  expert member  about  crypto also scam with you by share  wrong information  which can be helpful  for them..  So all newbie  should aware about  this before  believed  some senior  member  as like blind..   But at this moment  online is the best  place to seek Out  advice 

Many novice members or users in the crypto world take a lot of advice from experts and work believing everything they say.  But this should not be done at all, because many big wheal traders make a lot of predictions for their benefit.  So one should research oneself without blindly believing one's advice.  As a result, knowledge and experience will increase

• +2 1

Yes ,You can easily change the Bitcoin or any coin into USD by selecting the usd tab in yobit left sidebar,Go to the wallets and paste your address and withdraw them your desired wallet to sell them according to your easy way for exchanging to local banks or local payment gateway. I suggest you to change your BTC in to your LTC token and then withdraw on youbit.thank you.

1 hour ago, Cleaner said:

So one should research oneself without blindly believing one's advice.  As a result, knowledge and experience will increase

Once  i heard  a trader  advice  to buy some coin because  the trader said the coin would  pump as the trader  also bought  some coin.  But unfortunately  few days later the coin dump like a myth so i ask the trader  about  it then he said that he already  sold the coin when it price was good..  That is why  better  dont follow other

Yobit is the best exchange used for this purpose. You can easily change bitcoin into another currency which you want.yobit is the best exchange you can change at this exchange into USD etc and then withdraw easily.

10 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Once  i heard  a trader  advice  to buy some coin because  the trader said the coin would  pump as the trader  also bought  some coin.  But unfortunately  few days later the coin dump like a myth so i ask the trader  about  it then he said that he already  sold the coin when it price was good..  That is why  better  dont follow other

You can follow the advice of any trader and you also need to do research.  There are many people who buy coins after receiving signals from traders but they do not do any research on it and as a result they are at a loss.  However I suggest that you follow the signal as well as keep an eye on the market.  And when the market does well, sell it.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

However I suggest that you follow the signal as well as keep an eye on the market.  And when the market does well, sell it

I think so its must for a trader  to look up the market movement  every  time as it the only way to take right decision  in right time to invest  our. Money...  But a thing is that trading  will always  have lose  and this is the way to gather experience  from trading  more...  Become a good trader  is not easy  ofcourse .. 

Having to change Cryptocurrencies to fiat will heavily depend on which currency you use as in your country as some countries are quite tedious to convert to the native currency, as you can use P2P site like paxful, localbitcoin and many others to sell Cryptocurrencies to others to receive Fiat

11 hours ago, Upright said:

Having to change Cryptocurrencies to fiat will heavily depend on which currency you use as in your country as some countries are quite tedious to convert to the native currency, as you can use P2P site like paxful, localbitcoin and many others to sell Cryptocurrencies to others to receive Fiat

You will find many sites to exchange cryptocurrencies.  You can convert to Fiat from all the exchange sites.  You can convert crypto currency to usd.  And usd is the Fiat currency.  However, I switched from my country's local exchange site to crypto currency fiat

It is not difficult and you can easily convert Bitcoin into other currency. You should go to trade section and convert your Bitcoin into other coins. You should select those coin which have very less fee. Many coins having more fee when you convert your bitcoins. If you change bitcoins into dollars than it will cost very less fee.

It is good to start by locating good exchanges in addition to that to see the alternatives for both buying and selling that each one offers you, of course supported by the community comments you will have greater support. Now another point to consider is the accessibility that it offers as services for your country, I have come across cases in which some countries do not have access to certain services. Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

When the Bitcoin currency was recognized by people, they began to pay money and take this currency and there was a circulation of it on platforms, and in fact in fiat currencies

On 05/01/2021 at 7:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Am new here  i don't know more about yobit account and bitcoins. My purpose of create post to know about bitcoins. How to change bitcoins into currency??? What is the procedure??

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Dude it is so simple you just have to go to yobit and let the coin you want to convert then there become a pair of your currency and on which you want to convert.you can easily sell your BTC  to that particular currency and then withdraw them.

• +2 1

On 1/5/2021 at 7:23 AM, Anuu said:

Hello my seniors members

Please seniors guide.🙏🙏

Dude it's very easy to change your currency  to fiat unless you want to sell your BTC as selling column showed there.  you are selling your BTC to the require currency and then withdraw them

• +3 1

If you want process from earning this site you will receive amount in yobit and sell talk Tokens first and then choose what coins you want to buy but the less fee and easy method is buy xrp and then send it to binance you can easily withdraw amount as this is my process of changing BTC into money..

It's okay. We all learned from each other here, you can do that from the yobit platform and enter the walltes option and then choose the currency you want to convert, for example converting btc to usdt, then you can withdraw the currencies to your own wallet, but I want to give you advice, do not withdraw Bitcoin, if you Own the dollar, convert to Bitcoin to make a bigger profit, it is the currency of the future that you should invest in