In the newbie jail! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
100x

In the newbie jail!

This platform and it's mates are really supportive to each and every beginner, So I think your title doesn't match the real situation.You don't need to worry and you are free to do anything as far as you follow all the rules and regulations of the platform best of luck.

Welcome, my friend, in this beautiful world. Do not worry. If you start working hard and diligently, you will earn money and get success in the beginning. You may suffer from some problems and fatigue. Do not despair and get up again. This is the case of beginners at the beginning of work

Welcome my friend it's good you know about the world of crypto-currencies and money market if this forum so good you don't have a description of his imprisonment because it adds to your information other information and very helpful about how to profit and develop yourself and achieve your goal

This forum is very useful to all members and we can learn everything through it, so we must use our presence here to gain the experiences and knowledge we need for our working life in the field of crypto world.

Hey I'm also a beginner. The forum and its work seem difficult and boring but if you get used to it, work with it and gain knowledge, information and good experience in the world of cryptography you will find it interesting instead of boring. There's a lot to earn and learn here.

Yes there is fear when we want to invest or we invested in. First of all you should have sufficient knowledge about investing. You should also have knowledge and some experience about crytotalk.

Hello dear friend, my dear, until you get out of the junior prison you must do your best at work, you must gain experience to transfer to the rest of the departments, you must learn, be patient, and benefit others as well,

It may take a long time, but there is nothing free or without fatigue my friend, you should create useful posts and comments, as new as possible, and negotiable in order to share knowledge with others, I wish you success and achieve your dreams.

• +2 1

Dear friend , jail what jail you talking about , this forum is for education making friends , making better income , there is no jail am sorry if you fell like that , I believe you should be interested for what coming next after newbie think , what information I will have after completing my first 100 , you better to be Optimistic my friend .

Welcome, my friend, to the crypto forum, it is really fun and has a lot of benefit, and you will reach experience with diligence, love of your work and patience.
It is good that you have experience in coding, so you will find ease in working here and in exchanging experiences with members

In order to ensure that what you post is not a mistake, you must read the forum rules and abide by them, so that your account will be safe from the ban, if you have experience with trading and want to increase your information about trading, I advise you to visit the trading section and by doing this, you will get more experience 

Yes you are right I agree yes I find work here very interesting and useful here we learn and earn in the same time and and in getting experience about investment or trade in this will be good for us in this forum

first of all you are welcome mate,  and I assure you that you are in the right place,  just follow the rules and work according to the forum rules so that you wont face any difficulty while working in the forum.  Keep posting and I wish you luck. 

Welcome to the forum.  You must abide by the rules
 Being here is not a prison, on the contrary, it is like a library in which we learn what we want from the world of cryptocurrencies, you can invest, learn and gain experiences here.  In return for your little time and then you will get what you strive for.  Good luck to you, dear.

You think good my friend.And hope you get to learn a lot here. I advise you to read the rules well before using this form.So that you do not make such a mistake on this forum that you are banned. Stay blessed my dear and do work hard.

No doubt, it is really hard to understand new things about crypto currency here and I think it is very difficult to start here because you're unaware of so many things here and don't know what to do in these sorts of situation.

Welcome, dear friend among us, we, the members, cooperate here to provide the benefit, in order to continue, my dear, you must follow the rules of the forum and you must follow useful content for your continuation on the site until you strive and achieve wealth and deal gently with the members in order to share between you and ease of work. Nice to meet you, dear friend.

@100x it is good to hear that you are already part of cryptocurrency as a trader . You need not to worry . You should continue work here with patience and diligence so that your work could be appreciated by everyone on this forum and you would increase your rank from newbie to senior member.

Welcome my dear friend and hi my dear friend I think you share a good too with us and it's help you about all your confusing thing to figure yu out ok let's talk about your post I think from my point of view and from my opinion you should not to be worried about any thing here you should do simple work here which are under the rule and regulations you have to spend time there and by time spending yi understand all the things of this forum and I end you thinking about this forum change and you feel comfortable there and feels good and your confused gone and you learn slots about the crypto world and there related things

• +4 1

No, dear I dont think this is jail for newbie. Yes it is right it is bit difficult to a beginner at the beginnig to work here but with the passage of time they work on this forum easily and comfortably. Dear your totally free on this forum you create your own post here no one stop you for doing this. 

First of all my friend, let me welcome you to this forum, here you will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, and at the same time you will earn money, I recommend that you read the useful and interesting topics of this site that will help you.

Welcome mate! You can say it a newbie jail because you are new here. This forum is a very useful forum. It provides you the benefits. It is not a wastage of time all you need is to work hard. You will learn a great skills here. It will also improve your communication skills.