Suggestion about the payment system - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Suggestion about the payment system

I don't think this should ne our problem. We can not tell the administrators how to do their jobs

For payment from this forum, you first need to post 100 semantics in the crypto forum and after posting 100 semantics, you can post 20 semantics later.  And you will get 1000 satoshi for every meaningful and logical post next but you must have positive rating of each post.  You will only receive payment for posts that have a positive rating.

Your Idea Was Great But You Know Many Members Will Register Here Everyday So If The New Rules According To Your Rules Will Be Made Then New Members Will Not Participate In Competition Because They Fear Of Losing It. This  Payment System Is Good And Last Was Most Good One Payment System. 

@iloveyobit

I don't think this method of payment is transparent , because not everyone can win a competition if it is organized I think there should be a better way though the present way of payment is still good except if the admin is willing to make a modification.

It seems to me a good idea among many others that can be given, today I was looking at the price of talk and its value is 10 satoshi, I have read that the price has been falling for a few months and I see that it is so, I think there is more to do utility for that token and it seems to me that the daily supply always beats the demand, that is a big problem.

Thank you very much, for letting us know about the new payment system  You may not know that now not only tokens but also bitcoins are given.  And I know very little about tokens.  Hence the interest in Bitcoin.  For this, I will be added to the Cryptotalk campaign.

I would like to add it that the payment system is something that is little bit difficult to carry on as it involves token system know . Consider the prices while payments and be careful .

I don't think so because everyone go to the competition than no one make a post on this platform and they will compitete with other ny suggestion is only focused for a good and quality posts than you will get a good earning without any competition

Hi mate, would you please tell me what about the beginners? They are still on learning stage but survive themselves with trying to post useful posts. Also what about the members whose belonging to non English language countries? Will they take participate in competition? Will they ever to get the payment in talktokens? These all are the base questions which can be found from your suggestion. We should also take the beginners with us to help them. I hope you would gotten my point.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Ah, I don't back this your idea, because if I is made as a competition to determine the payment, then it would be difficult for some people, because it would make it compulsory for them to log into the forum, where as , we have our freedom to enjoy for now .

According to my point of view, your suggestion is not good but there would something be changed in your suggestion. There should not be stopped the payment of Talk tokens, because there are many new members who will not be able to participate in competition. But it would be better if there will start a competition between high ranked members from full members as they have gotten a good experience in this forum. The winner of the competition would be awarded a good prize. What you think?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Definitely the payment system or the campaign itself must be modified, since the offer is crushing the demand, also nobody wants to do hodl because the payments in btc are frozen, I think that the alternative you offer, can be of help so that stability reaches the market.

I think, it's not very easy.I think the competition system is good, since our goal here is not just to learn and know profit, I think the payment system is good now. That's why we can work with enthusiasm and give more time to your site. Best forum for crypto talk and provide us with easy ways to withdraw income.... 

What type of competition are you talking about that only the winners will receive talktoken. I'm not satisfied with this payment method that you just suggest because beginners who has little experience will not receive any talktoken. 

@iloveyobit @scofield64 @Jennifer Lawrence @kikifam @Yahaya isah

Thats a very bad idea , this is because there are so many out there who cannot tell what is good and what is evil , there are those who cannot even understand how to build a competition , this should be done differently, we should have a system that detects, remember stake forum , where you earned 1000 satoshis for a post but the same is dependent on you following the laws, I mean if you posted in the same place for so long, the rate kept on going down,,then you needed to have a good post, whether its a thread , so to me that what we should do , now members would be focussed in making good posts than just posting for the sake of it

• Useful or interesting 1

My friends, I do not understand what kind of competition are you talking about, are you talking about the competition to create more and more topics every day, or are you going to talk about posting competition more and more.  I request you to speak clear what kind of competition are you talking about. And on the other hand, competition is a very good thing, if a competition becomes, then all the members will try to close the competition which will be a very good thing. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for your kind suggestion, brother but the main point here is that the competition is it going to be classify into categories  to have winners, by the way I can see our admin and moderators are not saying anything about our complains we drop on the platform everyday we also need to be appreciated for been online. 

I agree with you, this is a great idea that will help greatly in reducing the quantity offered in the market. Getting a token is easy at the moment, and supervisors should change the distribution method if they want to grow this symbol well.

• +2 1

To earn here firstly we have to do 100 post after that it means our account is activated after that you have to do 20 post everyday after seven days of working here. system payment will start and then we can enjoy with that payment it depends upon our content. If we will post good content then we will get good earning and also good reputation

Hi dear you are rigt but the admin do this. So you get the payment into other currency. Many people are using the talk token. All people of cryptotalk are get the payment in talk token and other people are using it. So it's price is low. When it is used low than it price get rise.

we are.know that now a days change payment system so that i think today payment system.is not well.so that this is very good and trusted site in the world many people doo not work this site.

thanks 

I think your suggestion keeps a part which says that all of the members should not  be rewarded by the talk tokens only a few with the good and quality posts should only be rewarded.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

Hey folks , i hope you are doing great ..

so lately i was looking to TALK token price and i got an idea that can help the price to move up , its about the payment system which currently you get TALK token for every post your make in the forum and there is big amounts of the token going out to the market every day and thats not good at all ..

so the payment system can be changed to this method: 

stop payment in talk token for posts and topic , and change it to daily competitions and the winners will got talk token , by this way im sure many members will get daily talk token from participating in the those competitions , and in other hand the amount of talk token in the market will be less distributed and i believe every one will be satisfied .

waiting to hear your opinion about that solution .. 

Yeah I agree with your words. The payment system should be changed and the talk token should get the winners. I think the competition should be started and the winners should get special rewards. I also think that the distribution of the talk tokens will be decreased and the talk token price will be increased and we can sell our holding tokens. 

Thank you very much dear friend for sharing this type of useful information with us.You were first is really informative specially for brand new member.