Suggestion about the payment system - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Suggestion about the payment system

It would not be fair to rely on paying through competition, as there are plenty of junior and inexperienced members in the crypto world, so paying would be limited to only old and expert members.  But if you post well here regularly, you can also make money from here.

There are various competitions conducted inside this forum that offers BTC has rewards . So i think new competitions for TALK is not a necessity , especially since the value of TALK is very low . But if competitions are conducted , there will be no problem as it will be a source of an additional income .

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

That's the reason I am encouraging all members to be against spamming. Over the past few days, scammers are massively increased, at least we old members can assist moderators by reporting cheaters. I report at least 30-100 spam activities per day depending on the availability time. If here are no spamming, TALK tokens will find its own pace in the markets to make momentum.  

Yes reporting might be helpful but untill when ! as exemple go check my two topics here

They are full of spamming posts , the funny thing in that is that almost all members agreeing with me in the opinion lol , no one have his own opinion they all repeating the same words over and over , i think maybe i just need to close the topics for the moment . 

• Useful or interesting 1

8 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes reporting might be helpful but untill when ! as exemple go check my two topics here

They are full of spamming posts , the funny thing in that is that almost all members agreeing with me in the opinion lol , no one have his own opinion they all repeating the same words over and over , i think maybe i just need to close the topics for the moment . 

Dude, did I post any spam there 🤣?  Many of the new members present an irrelevant information due to their lack of experience, which is prohibited in the forum.  I think the payment system should be changed in the forum.  And it would be good if it was like this, as new members will post 100 then it will be monitored by senior members.  And if senior members give a total of 20 ratings to their posts, they will get paid.  What will happen if this happens

It is good to start competition on crypto talk. Due to this we can work excitedly and give more time to your site. Crypto talk is the best forum for earning and provide us easy way to withdrawal of our earning.

But thinking competitions for everyday could be hard to think because it could be run out when time passes by. Distribution of talk token is not really the problem here, first of all the management of this forum itself is promoting the talk token and serve as the payment of its members. So it really depends on them if they will find a way to have a good value this talk token.

• +3 1

53 minutes ago, Chetri said:

first of all the management of this forum itself is promoting the talk token and serve as the payment of its members. So it really depends on them if they will find a way to have a good value this talk token

The value of talk token is just depends on the demand itself, if no one supporting talk token in terms of buying it, it will continue to go dumped by having a lot of people selling it immediately, we need to hold token token to help to increased it's price.

You have given effective advice to reduce the supply curve of talk coins that are dying in the market.

But I think the most appropriate and effective way to mitigate the declining impact is to start with the investment box to enable large-scale negotiation replicas for investors. Then reduce the number of talk coins given to each post to use the talk number to strengthen the competition as promised by the adminNow I like the payment system very much because now we are getting payment in two ways. Firstly we are getting coin payment. Second time we are getting BTC payment. It has been very good and very convenient for us that we are still getting bitcoinI think there are a lot of spammers in the forum now.I see that you report a lot of spammers every day, it is never possible to get rid of spammers from the forum, because spammers create new accounts and create chaos in the forums. However, if the moderators of the forum had changed the method of payment, many spammers could have been reduced. Meanwhile, moderators are implementing a number of plans to eliminate spammers.

Crypto talk is the best way of earnning and it has good feauthers specially crypto payment method the system of payment is very great u can easily get your payment in your yobit account crypto have us many many facilities it' is the best for earnning and learning

You got your cryptotalk payment from yobit account. When you start posting your first 100 posting is for your account active.  After actived your account your daily post limit is 20 day. after posting 7 day you got your payment from yobit

Edited by Nirob Nayeem

5 hours ago, Cleaner said:

Dude, did I post any spam there 🤣?  Many of the new members present an irrelevant information due to their lack of experience, which is prohibited in the forum.  I think the payment system should be changed in the forum.  And it would be good if it was like this, as new members will post 100 then it will be monitored by senior members.  And if senior members give a total of 20 ratings to their posts, they will get paid.  What will happen if this happens

No i didnt mean you , i just copied the url of the topic , i meant lot of other new members and even new ones are posting almost the same post every day and i just cant report them all so i have to lock  the topic for a while maybe , thats it . 

• +1 1

52 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

No i didnt mean you , i just copied the url of the topic , i meant lot of other new members and even new ones are posting almost the same post every day and i just cant report them all so i have to lock  the topic for a while maybe , thats it . 

Brother, it is normal for new members to make mistakes.  Newcomers first know they don’t know any rules.  And the topic does not give any relevant answers.  And you will report to those who break the rules.  Brother, you can't close the topic 😁😁. So everyone will answer

On 1/18/2021 at 7:52 PM, Takhisis said:

I dont agree this, the TALK token payment should be given for each post and a few extra might be given to post with high ratings. the team should focus on finding new areas for the utility of TALK token, I readed some suggestion somewhere around here and they was so good.

You are right, and I wish talk token price will worth it one day because it is not encouraging for now but we need to support talk token because it is the local coin we are using on this forum as earning. We should be paid talk token and it's price will later increase because it is very possible unlike the time of its downturn.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, tienda said:

My idea to improve Talk token price, the members they will not be paid daily, they need to wait 1 month, and they will receive an extra bonus of 10%. So with this option we will stop daily selling of Talk token...

@tienda your proposal pay talk tokens one month after is better then conduct competition are quiz's, because in quiz only limited members have the chance to earn talk  tokens, and as like you said there is a chance members leave this forum,

but if this forum disable talk token  for month then members hold their tokens and then token supply reduce in market,

But honestly I don't think these all things helps to increase talk token price, yobit need look their coins price seriously because talk is not the only token drop his price, minex dlrs water these tokens prices also now in ground level.

This doesn't sound to be a good idea to me, mate. If you removed the daily payment feature and limit it with contest, it will oppose the forum's long-term undertaking which is even written under the banner "Earn bitcoin by making posts"

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

The proposal is not good enough. There are repercussions that could occur. I see that the people in charge of the project are doing the right thing, and I think they have future ways to improve the situation.

• +2 1

I do not suppose this must ne our problem. We can't inform the directors a way to do their jobs, they're already professionals at what they do. I am positive they've a manner of stabilizing the rate of speak tokens and this is precisely what I experience they may do. I am positive that the rate of speak token will constantly be profitable.

Everyone is now the best at earning crypto forums.  Crypto payment method is very easy to get your payment easily in your eBit account. In crypto we can earn money in a short time and can accept.

On 1/20/2021 at 11:14 AM, Cleaner said:

Brother, it is normal for new members to make mistakes.  Newcomers first know they don’t know any rules.  And the topic does not give any relevant answers.  And you will report to those who break the rules.  Brother, you can't close the topic 😁😁. So everyone will answer

if you think its normal for you i respect that , but for me as an author i always look for other's opinion and also those who dont agree with me so can build a helpful conversation that other member and newbies can benefit from , if we are all in the same line i think its useless tho . 

• +2 1

13 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

if we are all in the same line i think its useless tho . 

right brother..We should all get feedback.  Because as a result we will find different types of ideas.  But if everyone expresses the same opinion, then it will be useless.  Everything has its ups and downs, and here it is.  Some will make good comments and some will make poor comments.  But it would be better if everyone expressed their views.

I think your suggestions are totally out of point, because it will deviate the forum from its fundamental purpose and it will encourage spamming at a very high level. 

I don't think its a good idea because it is much more affordable for the users as well as for the forum amnagment to convey so keep your suggestion to your self it is not going to taken into consideration at any chance i think moderators always do best for its forum and members and what currently we are having is best in my view

Hello sir. It's a good idea. You are an expert member of cryptocurrencies. No opinion is higher than yours. I think it's a good idea. Thanks

• +1 1

I am new here and don't know more about crypto world. But i have read that this forum is really good from other forum. Because this pays high relatively highest as compare to other forums and this is the best thing about this forum.

I like the idea but probably it would be better to continue with giving the ability to Talk token to be used inside the forum for advertisements or other rewards like ranking up and other perks. Many more will invest in Talk this way, but also it will need for the token to be in some standard protocol and have a smart contract.