Suggestion about the payment system - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

Suggestion about the payment system

1 hour ago, Max23 said:

Well, I think this will not help the forum members if you are discussing that moderators to change their rules to turn to competition and paid talk token for only winners. But the decision remain by the moderators if they approve, they are the people can take control of everything around the forums. And am agree with you the value price of talkcoin is dropping day by day because everyday honestly am checking his price but this should not frustrate us, let's pay patience.

if you want all members to benefit even those who are spamming i think this will never help the price of the token and it will never rise , of course i suggested a competition system because this will be more fair from all the members , the best will win .

@baghdada 

yep you are not totally wrong , the payment is going on bitcoin and talk token in same token . 

On 1/9/2021 at 9:53 PM, Sitro said:

Your suggestion is good, but I don't think moderators will do that, as many members cannot join in time while asking questions during various competitions.

there will be many competetions so there will be more chances , the goal of that system is to stop the random distubution of talk token and thats might help the price up . 

@iloveyobit Personally, I don't that idea could work in order to avoid a massive drop of the Talk tokens value but at least I could suggest that the tokens should be paid weekly or monthly and not daily as it can reduce the price to drop to increase its demand on the crypt market

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think your suggestion will be favourable to most of the members of the forum because most people only depends on the per pay post system of the cryptotalk currency platform while some also include trading and investment in the crypto currency exchange market 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, jibrannysalim said:

@iloveyobit Personally, I don't that idea could work in order to avoid a massive drop of the Talk tokens value but at least I could suggest that the tokens should be paid weekly or monthly and not daily as it can reduce the price to drop to increase its demand on the crypt market

Yeah it can work by paying talk token weekly or monthly but it still the amount of the token that is distributed daily to the market wont be reduced and the price will not rise unless the members stop selling it , and the amount in the market became lesser . 

Earning Talk tokens from competitions is not a bad idea, but i think it will not be fair to other members. We are many members in this forum and we have already saw some competitions, only a few members managed to earn rewards. I think this will disappoint some members (mostly new members), but your idea is not bad.

• +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Procuring Talk tokens from rivalries is definitely not an impractical notion, however I figure it won't be reasonable for different individuals. We are numerous individuals in this discussion and we have just saw a few rivalries, a couple of individuals figured out how to procure rewards. I think this will disillusion a few individuals generally new individuals, yet your thought isn't terrible.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:36 AM, iloveyobit said:

stop payment in talk token for posts and topic , and change it to daily competitions and the winners will got talk token , by this way im sure many members will get daily talk token from participating in the those competitions , and in other hand the amount of talk token in the market will be less distributed and i believe every one will be satisfied .

Brother, everyone is free to share opinion so I also respect your opinion but let's see what would happen if your prescribed method is implemented as the payment method. If TALK is distributed based on the daily competition, only some experienced members are more likely to get rewarded(Few newbies can be also taken into account) and rest of average members would lose their motivations to contribute on forum. Instead of your methods, activity based reward system can be excellent. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Brother, everyone is free to share opinion so I also respect your opinion but let's see what would happen if your prescribed method is implemented as the payment method. If TALK is distributed based on the daily competition, only some experienced members are more likely to get rewarded(Few newbies can be also taken into account) and rest of average members would lose their motivations to contribute on forum. Instead of your methods, activity based reward system can be excellent. 

I respect your opinion too , and also as i mentioned the competetion levels will be for all members and not just for old ones or those who have more experiance or education , and also if you keep using the current system i dont see any chance for talk token to recover . 

I am agree with your suggestions to some extent. Obviously, competitions brings members close to each other and the activities of the forum will also increase. But giving rewards to only those members who got some rank or position in the competitions will discourage the other members. All members come here to earn money on daily basis. If CryptoTalk does not give BTC daily then there will be chances that members move to other earning platforms.

7 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

and also if you keep using the current system i dont see any chance for talk token to recover . 

I have been regularly shouting to review the current payment system because scammers are here to complete daily tasks no matter whatever the quality and rush away to dump the price of TALK because multi accounts would be already there for them to dump the price of TALK tokens. Activity-based reward system like Altcoinstalks forum is preferring, can be the best alternative. 

To be honest, I don't think that a competition will be very helpful for the forum payment system. While I do understand your idea and this will help with the rewards and the activity as well, those that are not rewarded or that do not win in the competition might soon find that they become discouraged and as such they will then stop working on the forum which may cause the number of active users to decrease quite significantly unfortunately. However, from what I hear there are plans for the TALK token moving forward so that may help. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

15 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have been regularly shouting to review the current payment system because scammers are here to complete daily tasks no matter whatever the quality and rush away to dump the price of TALK because multi accounts would be already there for them to dump the price of TALK tokens. Activity-based reward system like Altcoinstalks forum is preferring, can be the best alternative. 

Any payment system suggestions that other than the current one is welcomed according  to my opinion , i still see members with more than 1000 posts but sharing only duplicated , useless and meaningful posts but they still get paid lol , how this gonna help the price then ? 

The paymentbsystem of crypto is very easy and niceI think your idea is pretty good. Im also bummed that the talk token has dropped so much in price.

Everybody is working here with the main purpose of earning so stopping the talk payment is not a good idea in my view and may be the moderators think the same but they know better than us so I believe they would come up with a better plan to improve the value of talk tokens 

• +1 1

Most of the peoples are unlike competitions.  But the competition system can be applied here for a few time to increase talk tokens value. But it is not for ever.

9 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Any payment system suggestions that other than the current one is welcomed according  to my opinion , i still see members with more than 1000 posts but sharing only duplicated , useless and meaningful posts but they still get paid lol , how this gonna help the price then ? 

That's the reason I am encouraging all members to be against spamming. Over the past few days, scammers are massively increased, at least we old members can assist moderators by reporting cheaters. I report at least 30-100 spam activities per day depending on the availability time. If here are no spamming, TALK tokens will find its own pace in the markets to make momentum.  

• +1 1

Actually I did now not get what you are speaking about. Maybe it is due to the fact I am solely a junior member. I assume there are loads of matters in this discussion board and in yobit for me to learn.  

I think payment should not be stop because the people who work on cryptotalk currency they need money urgently if payment not stop they work very efficiently and by hard working 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

That's the reason I am encouraging all members to be against spamming. Over the past few days, scammers are massively increased, at least we old members can assist moderators by reporting cheaters. I report at least 30-100 spam activities per day depending on the availability time. If here are no spamming, TALK tokens will find its own pace in the markets to make momentum.  

There are many spammers in the forum now.  I see that you report to many spammers every day , It is never possible to get rid of spammers from the forum, because spammers create new accounts and create chaos in the forums.  However, if the moderators in the forum had changed the payment system, many spammers would have been reduced. In the meantime, the moderators are implementing many plans to eliminate spammers.

• +1 1

You made tangible suggestion to decrease the supplies curve of Talk coin that is dying at the market. 

But I think the most suitable and effective means to curtail the declining effect most has to start with the investbox enable replicating large amount of talk for investors. Then slashing the number  of talk coin giving to each post and activate usage for talk to tighten the competition as earlier promised by the admin.

Nope bro it won't slove the  problem.people here waiting to do their daily task and earn money.life is already a competition we don't want anymore competition.we need a peaceful way of earning and don't want some competition.thanks

On 1/4/2021 at 11:51 AM, iloveyobit said:

Hey folks , i hope you are doing great ..

so lately i was looking to TALK token price and i got an idea that can help the price to move up , its about the payment system which currently you get TALK token for every post your make in the forum and there is big amounts of the token going out to the market every day and thats not good at all ..

so the payment system can be changed to this method: 

stop payment in talk token for posts and topic , and change it to daily competitions and the winners will got talk token , by this way im sure many members will get daily talk token from participating in the those competitions , and in other hand the amount of talk token in the market will be less distributed and i believe every one will be satisfied .

waiting to hear your opinion about that solution .. 

Actually you have brought a good suggestion, but what will you think if the competition is beign made and only few win this means that majority will not get reward this shows that it is not realistic but if they can make it in such way that it will not devalue the talk token and members will can have easy access to earn talk token. what do you think.

Hi Dear Friend Dear What Is The Payment System ? I Explore The Forum I Want To Know The Payment System 

Of CrytoWorld Coz M Newbie Here

• -2 1