The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner

Always strictly adhere to the standards and conditions of the forum and do not violate its rules because it imposes us in the ban and also provide the correct, valuable and informative topics and publications and ideas written correctly and sound and free of spelling errors and share with other members and evaluate them.

Already, my friend .. We shouldn't.Forget.Key points .. In my view, we must comply with the laws and regulations provided by the site as well as we must publish and blackberries useful things that reflect the benefit to the users and gain us knowledge and experience .. In general, our actions in this forum should be very positive ..

My friend, this is really true by a large percentage on this site, as there is no alternative work for the Bitcoin currency from the point of view of all members, because its price is waving and rising to the horizon, where the Bitcoin currency reached its standard button yesterday to reach 28 thousand dollars and I always watch and see  Its height is as it increases every day and of course it will increase in the near future. It is the best encrypted currency available on the market so far

Yes, my friend, you are right. Bitcoin is the currency of the future. It grows, rises in value and develops. It has great popularity and congratulations to the members who got Bitcoin in its early days because today I expect the rich.

• +4 1

Yes, I agree with you in this regard. It is good thing to avoid the scammers to disrupt your income but if you are beginner to this section, then the first thing you need to do is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and make your posts very simple for reading and understanding and don't copy the content of others.

• +5 1

Yes I am completely agree with you . After entering this forum we should read all the rules and regulations of this forum and work accordingly because any violation will lead to banning of account. We should create useful posts and write comments with proper knowledge that will prove beneficial to others . We must beware of scammers and this could only be possible if we learn the basic things of this forum and get experience by working here.

I agree with you but I would limit that you never forget the forum rules because this can lead to expulsion and you can know a lot about finances but if you fail in the main thing you are lost there are many people who obtained the experience in transactions or publications but when They did not comply with the regulations they eliminated them and we do not want that to happen luckily.

No I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin.And I don't think there will ever be a more valuable and popular currency than Bitcoin.Bitcon is currency the number one crypto currency in the world in popularity and will become more popular over time.

We on the behalf of the crypto talk forum should welcome and encourage the forum New my or beginner. Beginner should not forget to post daily 20 posts for the purpose to learn and earn money.

Thank you very much, my friend, for these valuable advice, of course, fraud exists anywhere and has taken a strong substance in cryptocurrencies, and most importantly, in general, we must not buy and trade in currencies with a downward trend. We must study the currency and analyze it technically and work with it well, and then I  I also advise in Bitcoin, what is the undisputed strongest currency in the world, which is a long-term and long-term investment factor, and it is recommended. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear, the most important points to focus on as a beginner are to focus on the rules and conditions here, and also learn the basics of trading and technical analysis are the most important for everyone here. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I found that question again and again by the newbie 

Thats why i am sharing my experience that you first work on your consistency and hard working daily, more over .. keep in mind all the rules and regulations of that foaram.

I am also new here and i really didn't know about these points. Thanks for sharing these useful points for us. This will help me to work easily on crypto. This is very helpful for me. You are doing good job friend. I always remember your points. Thanks again 🙂

first of all dear for your suggestion that we should avoid scam messages and do not share our personal information with other people and we do not trust anyone easily and secondly dear yes you are right bitcoin is the most popular currencies all around the world due to its high price and i think ethereum has the power to take the place of bitcoin in the future because etherum is the second most popular currency

Hello my friend, in fact I agree with you that Bitcoin is the strongest and best currency for a long time, as it has now become a rare currency of which there is a specific number and is the most popular among its users as it is used in many things, but in my personal opinion, I see a bright future for cryptocurrencies in a way. General, on top of which is Bitcoin, which will have a role in the global economy as I mentioned, I am happy here with this opportunity provided by the CryptoTalk Forum and I look forward to gaining experience and working hard to achieve my goals in the future, I wish good luck to all.

• +3 2

Regarding your suggestion that bitcoin could have the same features as traditional currencies, I hope that this will be realized in the future so that we can use our money without having to convert it with any third parties.

Welcome, my dear friend, in this forum, my dear friend, I advise every beginner to write 100 comments, after that you can write 20 comments per day, be patient 

Yes, I am fully agree with you that there many scammers in this forum who want to steal our money and data. So we should remain becareful while visiting a site.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right and beginners should also focus on the rules of the forum and abide by them and try to put up topics or participate in useful and meaningful content and direct their goal of knowledge and science before earning good luck 

It is impossible for Bitcoin to disappear, lose its value, or replace it with another currency. Bitcoin in particular has become one of the most important assets that are no less important than gold, and many of the world's richest people have begun to invest in these currencies.

Hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information and telling me about the main points which we should follow yes you are right the rules and regulations of cryptotalk is too much strict so we should follow them in that way we will able to earn handsome amount on crypto talk

As a novice, you should first concentrate on your posts and complete your hundred posts, and then you should work to build a good reputation and always obey the forum's rules and regulations because if you want to proceed, you must do so or you would be disqualified by the forum.

Fraud has become very much in our life. This is done by entering your site and stealing data from it, so do not give your online account to people you do not know.

Of course, I completely agree with you. We must all be very careful in dealing with these matters because of the development that we are witnessing day by day, which enables everyone to devise new methods of fraud, fraud and deception.

Welcome my friend, I am a new member in this forum and I have heard about the bitcoin currency, it has a good reputation and I think that it will have a wonderful future and I am working on increasing my experience and knowledge of this so that I can make good profits