The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner

You are hundred percent right sir i agree with your points. Keep up the good work dear and guide the beginners in better ways to convince them to come on this fabulous platform and earn and learn. 

Cryptocurrency is the future currency of the world. Many people do not know about it. We want to hold the cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and etherum. In these day its price increasing. 

• +5 2

Your words are correct. But this forum is very safe and there is no such thing as a hack or fraud unless someone can get your personal information. So please keep your information out of others' reach to avoid fraud. As for cryptocurrencies, it will have a bigger future and will continue to evolve due to the increase in organs

• +2 1

In this forum, in the beginning, we need to be patient and self-confident, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we encounter some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success. I hope everyone will not give up. The path to success is steps, not just a leap  One, the main thing that must be adhered to is the forum rules

Hello

I'm sure that the technology will rule the world, and old ways of pay will disappear, and technological ways will be everything.

Bitcoin is a smart idea from beginning, you don't need to go anywhere to bring some paper money, in your home you can do everything.

But on the other side, there's too many ways for scam on the internet, so we have to be aware and ask more about any step before we do it.

Of course, we must take advantage of every technology. We must learn to be aware of all kinds of information in this age, so that we too can keep pace with the times and benefit.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, you're right my friend.  I think bitcoin is the future currency. In near future all transaction will be happen by bitcoin. We should be aware of scammers. We should be calculative before investing. 

Hey friend, this is a very important thing, we can never forget the main points. We always have to work by following the main points. We have to work well by using our talents.

As we join this platform the first and foremost point that we must keep in mind is to follow rules.we must be careful about proper working in order to safe from getting Bann and get warning points.

Hello dear friend, It is very important to know the rules of this forum and adhere to them, there are 10 rules that you must abide by to avoid the ban, and you must post comments, do the reaction and publish topics to get a good reputation And get the necessary information to start working 

• +4 1

As a beginner first of all you should focus on your post and you should complete your hundred post and then you should also make efforts to achieve a good reputation and always follow the rules and regulation of the forum because if you want to continue then you should have to do it otherwise you are banned by the forum.

• +1 1

yes you said absolutely right that senior member should not to forget that Junior members they should do given that positive rating on the post after new members because they have not any in currency and any knowledge about the cryptocurrency

• +4 1

Absolutely right mate! Bitcoin has no alternative as it has continuous rise in its market value. Due to high fame of bitcoin, most of the scam currencies have been introduced to get people attracted. But we should keep ourselves aware of such scams and just focus on bitcoin as it's reliable coin.

• +2 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

yes indeed my friend,  bitcoin is the most valuable crypto we all know because it's future is very bright as we can see the bitcoin record is increasing day by day and alot of people are investing in it. But we shouldn't rush to invest most especially the begginers because crypto currencies rates keep increasing and decreases everyday. 

you're correct that people should be aware of elements that may damage all of us as well as we should be cautious regarding ripoffs, fraudsters, as well as revaluation from cryptocurrency, We additionally think that Bitcoin may be the foreign currency for the future also it may shock all of us the planet using its increase.

Thank you for this participation, my friend. Of course, every member of the forum must read the basic rules and not forget or override them in order not to be blocked for the Bitcoin currency. I think it will really be the currency of the future

There are a lot of currencies, but there is no parallel to Bitcoin that Bitcoin will increase its price in the coming years. We must work on it because it is the most successful and there are no losses in it and anyone can store and trade in it whenever you want

• +2 1

Yes, bitcoin will get a great reputation in the future that must be relied upon and work to store it because it will increase its value during the coming years because it is in the first place among the encrypted currencies and you can exchange it whenever you want and convert it into a currency belonging to your country

Well As a beginners you should have to pay attention towards the terms and condition of the crypto world and then by applying these rules start creating contentful post and valuable post.

For your idea that said the bitcoin maybe will have the same features like te classic currencies , i wish that can be happened in the future so we will use our money directly without any need to convert them with any exchngers .

• +2 1

I agree with you but I would limit that you never forget the forum rules because this can lead to expulsion and you can know a lot about finances but if you fail in the main thing you are lost there are many people who obtained the experience in transactions or publications but when They did not comply with the regulations they eliminated them and we do not want that to happen luckily

There is no altcoin to reach the value that Bitcoin has reached. Bitcoin has seen incredible levels. Two years ago, nobody predicted that bitcoin would climb like this. However, I think the increase in the value of crypto coins will continue a lot in the coming years.

Friend, it is good that you have done this topic because there are beginners who forget the main points that we should never forget, that is why your topic will help them to remember those points that we should or should always know.

• Useful or interesting 1

The main point of Cryptotalk that the beginners should not forget is that they must follow the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk.They shouldn’t copy any others post.They should follow their seniors.I am also a beginner and trying to gain experience.