The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

The main points that should not be forgotten as a beginner

We are in an era when technology is dominant in all areas and we have to keep up with and benefit from all positive developments, and my advice to every beginner is to beware of cryptocurrency scams that take a general downward trend. Every slight rise followed by a big crash is a reason to burn your money.

For me, real money is Bitcoin, and the future hides surprises for us with this powerful currency that will change the global financial system for the better, and do you think that there are alternative currencies that will have the same value as Bitcoin?

Yes yours words are 100% correct.There is no alternative of the bitcoin in my point of view its price is kissing the sky now a days bitcoin has hitted its record value yesterday it was upto $28 thousand and i am looking forward that it will rise far more than this in the near future.it is the best cryptocurrency available  in the digital market in my view 

• +2 1

Simply my friend, after welcoming you to this platform ..
The basic rules are that you read the terms and conditions of the forum so that your account is not deleted.
And then post or comment useful topics so that members can benefit and get money from useful posts
So I recommend these points and consider them important
And I think that this field requires perseverance in work and gaining knowledge, so we do not forget this ..
If my post provides useful information, please support me with a heart
Thanks

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I fully agreed with you .. I think the Bitcoin will be the future of business and financial transactions and will increase attention by a biggest chip of people with the time .. It's the future and the necessity imposed by the last Covid pandemic

• +2 1

First of all thank you. Yoy create helpful post for beginners. As a beingner we don't know many things about crypotalk and yobit account currency. Definitely we need such informative post that help us in crypotalk. Wrong choice make us failure. Think before every action.

We are here for earn money so help each other by give like

Do good  have good😍😍😍

• +1 1

Right dear the future has hiden features of cryptocurrencies and it would definitely change the world finance system and specially Bitcoins have a great popularity and would be used for business transactions and on local level and new beginners should not take step in greed and avoid scams website and scams ICOs

• +2 1

Dear........after welcoming you to this platform ..
The basic rules are that you read the terms and conditions of the forum so that your account is not deleted.Definitely we need such informative post that help us in crypotalk. Wrong choice make us failure. Think before every action......thanks

• +3 1

As a beginners we should forgot these things that are we going to done. Like the Giving the Negative points for the Revenge and for  making the Posts by the bad means. We should not have to promote the Copy and the paste work.

• +2 1

Good point.  We will not forget the negative point. We should make a good topics and good comments. I agree with your statement.  If we all working here as same.  Than we have a big and great family of crypto. ✌🏿🤗

• +3 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

You are right we should be aware of all the aspects that can damage all of our struggle and should be careful about these scams and scammer.And Regrading the cryptocurrency I also believe that It is the currency of future and will surprise the world with it's rise.

@Kafon dear friend you opinion right 100 % bitcoin is increasing day by day and that happened before five days when it reached to 41 $ and I expect to arrive to 100$ with end of 2021

• +3 1

An important topic, my friend, is that the novice should be careful in dealing with the numbers on the platform, think carefully before trading, consult people older than him in trading and beware of fraud.

• +2 1

Simply my friend, after welcoming you to this platform ..
The basic rules are that you read the terms and conditions of the forum so that your account is not deleted.

@Kafon dear friend you opinion right 100 % bitcoin is increasing day by day and that happened before five days when it reached to 41 $ and I expect to arrive to 100$ with end of 2021

Yes, my friend, Bitcoin is the currency of the future, and I do not think that there is any currency to be compared to it because it has different features and I believe that its success in the future life will be achieved greatly, and all countries of the world will recognize its importance.

The bitcoin is a real money it's  more valuable than many other commodity or stocks I think all beginners should know that and they need keep it safe and work and spread the word about it in a positive way 

• +2 1

Certainly you are right. We must beware and pay attention to the frauds that we encounter. In my opinion, Bitcoin is superior to all currencies, and there is no currency that can take the rank except

On 1/5/2021 at 12:19 AM, Kafon said:

We are in an era when technology is dominant in all areas and we have to keep up with and benefit from all positive developments, and my advice to every beginner is to beware of cryptocurrency scams that take a general downward trend. Every slight rise followed by a big crash is a reason to burn your money.

For me, real money is Bitcoin, and the future hides surprises for us with this powerful currency that will change the global financial system for the better, and do you think that there are alternative currencies that will have the same value as Bitcoin?

Yes dude bitcoin is becoming more popular and its value is incredibly increasing  because of this benefits and advantages that it is providing.yes dude there is no alternative currency for bitcoin but maybe in future it happens

Exactly there is many consequences of cryptocruncey mainly the biggners should not take high risk in cryptocruncey because rates are changes continuously and if you have lack of experience you should wait for the best time. 

Technological development is increasing day by day, and one of the most important developments we see is the spread of cryptocurrencies and working with them, but we must be careful when using them for investment because their prices decrease and rise dramatically and sometimes suddenly, and Bitcoin remains the best so far, and we notice a great increase in demand for it.

• +2 1

No, I don't think there is any alternative to Bitcoin. And I don't think there will ever be a more valuable and popular currency than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is currently the number one cryptocurrency in the world in popularity and will become more popular over time.

• +1 1

I agree with you. Basically, basically, as a new member you can't do anything without the rules of this forum. You must remember that other people's posts cannot be copied here. If you copy someone else's post, you may be banned. Basically, you can make valuable and educational posts. You will avoid linguistic and grammatical mistakes. In fact, you can invest here. But, in that case you have to be very experienced. Always maintain your privacy. Thanks.

• +1 1

The main points that should not be forgotten is that your comment contains 100 characters, without spelling errors, and is strictly limited to English, not stealing ideas of others, and a comment agrees with the post so that your comment is not deleted and you are banned.

• +2 1

Butcoin is a currency and it will always remain like that. So many people especially governments do not support bitcoin but bitcoin is always going to prevail and they should get that into their heads.

Yes, my friend, the whole world is moving towards digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, and I see that the coming days will confirm this.
Good luck

We are all aware of cryptocurrencies scammers and we are all careful and taking precautionary measures not to be a victim. There are alternative coins as bitcoin such as ethereum, litecoin, ripple. You can get profits by investing in these coins too.