What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Base on my understanding the only thing that makes one to gain more likes is having good work with great content, which people will benefit from. If you create something that is not beneficial for peoples, which people do not need then your topic cant gain like. 

This is due to the useful, new and interesting content that the post provides to the forum members and also the positive impact it has in providing us with additional knowledge in the world of coding. Certainly, if the topic is valuable, it will get many likes.

Hello, brother
If you want to get a good reputation, then all you have to do is provide new and distinctive content that includes accurate details and useful to everyone.

The good topics will gain more like because that topic have every thing value able .So we should work hard.Topics get more likes because a topic is way which attract more people to earn more likes.And u can get likes by tagging your friend in post is a good idea.

41 minutes ago, Haidar Alloush said:

You gain more likes, if your topic is very useful, and contains a lot of information, important and vital topics are the ones that gain positive reviews, so you have to work on this thing. 

That's it, their is no espeshal secrete for getting more reactions for our topics or contents, all we need is to create some smart and useful topics and if someone gets good information's then you will definitely get reactions.

Yes dear you are absolutely right topics are more active then post I think everyone read the topics for creating a post but on the other hand no every person read the every comments so I think topics get the more attraction instead of post but we must try to create meaningful and unique comments that is really helpful for increasing our reputation

Unique content that you used in your post that  attracts the attention of people of this forum. Your post is the proof that how you work hard in making of it. And you also share your experiences in cryptotalk .

In n order to get likes on the topic, you must give good information so that everyone likes it, then you will get good likes.If you get good reputation then you will get good payment and the number of your paid posts will increase

On 4/1/2021 at 12:44, Abuabdullahi said:

Hola a todos aquí. He observado que la mayoría de las publicaciones no se parecen mucho al tema. La gente reacciona mucho al tema que a la publicación. Si tiene mucho tema que publicar, el dinero que ganará será mayor. Etiqueta personas en tu publicación para ganar más dinero. La mejor de las suertes.

@Abuabdullahi Thank you very much for your advice dear friend. I sincerely think that the more knowledge we have about cryptocurrencies, the more we should share it with others, that is, our colleagues in this wonderful forum. I hope soon to have enough experience to post my own topics.

What makes topics gain more likes is that they are important topics that attract members of the readers, and this, in my opinion, is what makes them the focus of attention and attraction. Good does not talk about itself, but makes people talk about it.

Hello dear for getting  more likes and money you can do work hard and make your post good and informative and the new ideas about cryptocurrency  and try to make your post  in simple  woards  asthrough people can understand  easily   and  this post will be use full for others and you need to a good topic or content for making you post good and useful for every one

You must provide useful information that helps people work within the forum and must be presented clearly in order to obtain good reputation and positive assessments that motivate a person to work within the forum and provide the most advanced information in which the benefit exists

I don't see the point of tagging someone in a comment for no good reason. It makes no sense when I get a tag by some member in his/her comment and literally not saying anything new. 

I think if you want good reviews then make a good informative topic and it will definitely get positive reputation points. 

Edited by Reham Fares

My friend, to get many likes and good interaction on your posts, you have to focus on the content of the topic that you publish and make it include many new and different ideas and useful and important information and to be a simple, understandable and clear topic to make it easier for everyone to understand and interact with it, and thus you have You react positively and are making good money

• +3 1

- Always try to create a topic in that way which attract more people to earn more likes.

- By tagging your friend in post is a good idea and thus a chance is more to earn more likes.

- Also new and legit idea can help a post in better way.

You should must make a useful post and follow the rules and regulations, if your post is useful then you will earn more, take care and Good Luck

I noticed that too, and in order to earn more, your content must be good and have positive and also useful to other people, and the content must be attractive and attract other people so that they interact with the content and increase profits

In order for the topics to have more like, they must be very useful, and in turn they must be written in a clear and precise way. 

Many are making useless comments just to increase their chance of getting money from the post, believing that they would get remarks from someone. But it can only  lead to getting banned by the moderators. Cheaters and spammers don't have any position in this forum. So one must make sure they are making a good post.

Interactivity is always great with dynamic posts that most members can respond to. The best thing to make your topic gain more likes is to be helpful, discuss important issues and help other members increase their knowledge of cryptocurrencies. Then you will be able to change yourself.

Depending on the value of the published topic, this is due to the ability of the publisher and his speaking mentality with attractive ideas, which gives the topic a positive evaluation and a good reputation, so the interaction on the topic increases, which raises his position here and gains fame according to his valuable ideas and messages that help everyone or spread a benefit to some people or include solutions to their problems, and so the work continues.

• +2 1

I think that the way the topic is formulated and the idea of the topic is the one that determines whether it is purposeful and useful or not, in my opinion, stay away from repeating the same topics and create your own research so that you can get positive likes and ideas about the proposed topic

The I member must make his content out of his personal effort and he must avoid plagiarism, pasting and copying
And to avoid political talk and all matters that do not concern the platform
By doing so, he will receive positive feedback from others

Dear brother you make a great content.you topic like more and more. I appreciate your topic.if you will share your experience and any information about the forum it will gain high reputation and money.

Yes, it is possible to respond positively to topics of high interest and to publish good topics Good luck with success with meaningful work

Hello my friend .. When proposing topics and publishing them, there must be a large amount of interest, knowledge and valuable information in order to benefit the largest number of people in this way. You can bring a large number of likes .. Good luck to you.

You should try to make a good content in order to take more likes and reputation. Your content should be much attractive to attract the people. Title of your topic matters alot. If your title is interesting it will attract more people to react on your post. Try to make positive unique and informative content. A content which should be able to help the beginners to understand the rules of a forum