What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

The topics that gain more admiration are the topics that fit the standards of society from all its parties and solve existing problems or that help beginners to get to know this forum more.

Hello dear friends. 

I hope you will be fine. I am very pleasant to work this fourm online internet on this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. This fourm gain many things earning money and knowledge. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. I am really like this fourm. It payment is 100 here. 

Best of luck😍

I believe that what makes the topics more like you is their content or information because it is thanks to that information that we can and receive ratings or likes on our topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Topics gained more likes and attentions if they pass a very strong message. We should make sure that our contents have a very good value and pass quality information. This is the only way that you would get good reputations.

Dear to like topic more like you will follow some group rules. Ist of all you should obey the group rules. Try to write positive comments  and share more informative topics. Try to write in easy English to learn for every one is easy. Try to comments more and more 

Best of luck 

Dear friend, If you can make good content based on good topics then your content you will be attractive and everyone will discuss about otherwise you Won't get the attention of people’s and won't get the likes.

In fact, people like topics that are related to crypto, bitcoin and topics that bring us to the forefront of the forum. I like your topics too and not only me but I think everyone also like your topic's.

Everyone likes a good topic and benefits from it.  So in this case I would say do more research and give everyone some topics that are of good quality and people benefit from it.

Dear yet I have not create a topic. Therefore I have no experience about topic but I think those post are much appreciated and gained views who are helpful and full of information. I think we all should try to make helping post that's prove helping for all. 

Many thing matters to post which gain more positive reputation. 

In which the most important thing are words which you use in posts. Your words should be understandable. 

Other thing is grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes which make posts able to get negative reputation.

Topics generate more positive reputation and likes than normal post. If you need many replies, then you need to create useful and meaningful topics that's will attract cryptocurrencies users. 

Hello bro, if you want to get like than you make post useful and helpful and follow the rules. Than you get like with post. I hope  you understand. Best of luck my bro.  

Of course, all the posts that will receive reviews will be useful posts and you will find this when you search well and when you do this you have to share it with the members here in order to help each other.

Always try to create such topics which having more knowledge and information. The topics which having beneficial and extra knowledge such posts will accept and getting high resolution on this forum. Such posts or topics getting more reacts and having high ranking. So this is the main valuable thing to make you famous. 

The issues that have been brought up in the assembly on the basis of compromise on distribution laws and understanding the posting with valuable material as well as giving evaluation as well as giving is ok, whatever, from your point of view I think if the content of the post is a more valuable member in this post. Good and informative posts attract members.

The topic in which we will hope that this will give us more knowledge and information, which is not the same topic that will be preferred by many people, then we should that we should do such topics which benefit a lot of people. 

My dear friend, I thank you for this useful information and when I get enough experience in this field I will start publishing, but as a start I will read and only learn

Yes brother it is true that we have to tag more people to get on reaction on our topic ,but the good content and simple question are also important for good reputation

Mathelda.j

Thanks for your question. My dear friend you can gain more likes by making well post and comment.

You create something again that does not benefit for peoples. Topics get more likes because a topic is way which attract more people to earn more likes. People mostly react on post whi gain more reputation.  I don't why they do this. 

The subject reaches more people than the comment. 
But when you post a topic you should be careful not to duplicate or useless and therefore you will be blocked 
So you need to do the right research before any topic is published.

Dear Friend, all you need on this forum is Good content. If your content contain information and knowledge members automatically attracts and give you reputation. Tagging is good idea but we should also create good content because diamond shines also in dark. Work hard and support one another. 

I believe that gaining a good reputation is in the publication that provides information that benefits the members, and the members must provide a good reputation for the useful publications that support the publisher to continue searching and provide new information to be published