What makes topics gained more likes? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

On 1/4/2021 at 6:44 PM, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

@Abuabdullahi My friend, the wonderful posts, everyone responds to them. For that, we must abide by the laws and rules of the forum and publish what is useful for the benefit of everyone from these publications. I wish you success.

• +1 1

It is up to the writer which type of content(post) he is creating. If he creates post related to the topic and it benefits people then people likes more and more but if you repeat same type of post again and again then people don't like. If someone wants more likes he has to create unique topics and posts.

Yes bro because everyone read first comment and if comment content are useful and informative then mostly people give Good reputation and like it's depend on yours knowledge 

It should be topics that contain the highest quality, they are presenting a cryptocurrency or a platform or exchange and give as many details as possible. These should have the top rating, however I see many meaningless posts receiving too much attention without any reason.

Hey, buddy, you don't need to tag anyone else in order to get a positive reputation, you just have to write useful posts and then you get a good rating.

• +1 1

A good note, the comment should be from the core of the topic at hand, enrich the topic and increase the frequency of participation

• +5 1

Friend first things first if you have your topic according to the rules of the forum then it will gain likes for example if your post contains 100 characters it is the first requirment if it is completed others will give likes and secondly if you used a simply language in your topic it will also help you gain more likes 

I would say that then you too.  Subjects accept a number of subjects of excellent acceptance and trustworthy survey rather than spectacular feedback from overall contributors as they may be spectacular grounds for sensitive devaluation with general validation as well as paragraphs lie side by side and will always be unabashedly bold on quasi-validity quotes.  Post on the platform, your post contains common words that everyone can understand your post and your post will provide information and knowledge to people who use cryptocurrency platforms, if everyone is your post, and understands your post and with information and knowledge, like this post  Or a good reputation like this, so be careful and be patient.

The most important things is the value of knowledge your content. we should use our thinking and experience to create new technique's and interesting topics to gain reputation. we can also attract people by using useful and accurate content in our post's and topic's. When we follow all the rules and regulations of posts and topic's then we get reputation day by day more.

Topics which put forward a good discussion, unique and non repeated topics, topics which makes people to think for sometime, topics that can be assessed and analysed from various perspectives...all such topics can grab more likes.

My friend but writing topics requires more effort than writing posts, and depends on your topic if its informative then everyone should like it. You should create something new. Meke your topic is good gain  more likes is to be useful and discuss an important issues and help other members to increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency.

Hello friends, I think that this is an important topic for all of us as members of the forum because the topics that the majority of us discuss are seriously and knowingly so that they can benefit from them, and they must be presented with knowledge and knowledge so that everyone can benefit from them in order to facilitate the circulation of cryptocurrencies and make profits.

Yes my friend. 

If you want to increase your reputation your post sgould consists of useful material and easy wording that every people can understand easily. If you create good topics your reputation will alao increase because mostly people read topics and comment on useful topics. In this way reputation increases. 

• +4 1

Will I follow this if brother provides such good information To achieve the positive  reputation , do you help people by helping? If someone asks you question, post a post, then you should reply to it with good response. 

If you want to explain further and prefer sharing your own explanation or cryptocurrency platform, so your place is made up of hassle-free language that everyone can get wrong with your post.The benefits on you will get less reputation about you, so create a reasonable and well-understood topic to make more choices like yours, I think doing it will get a positive response to your post.

Based on my own understanding, what makes people to get more ratings on their post or comment is if it's well written. Well written in the sense that if it Carrie's meaningful, educative, useful and attractive content, you will surely have as many you didn't even expect. So let try to make useful comment on the forum so that we will have many reputations thank you

You can makes your more likes by posting quality contents on this platform

When your posts or topics are useful for others and they are intrested in your post then they definitely give you more likes

More likes depends on quality posts

Dont copy others

Shared your own knowledge  

I think you are right but if your post is good informative value able and have the knowledge  for the other people then they the people surely like your post and give you repatutione ijn this way you will be get a good profit but if you post is not informative  then you will not get likes profit 

I give a decent Reputation to a post that contains helpful data and is justifiable and basic, a long way from unpredictability, the more the subject is clear, I love it more, and I give it a decent standing. Monotonous and exhausting points. I can't keep perusing it nor give it a standing.

• +1 1

Hello Friend, you are right if your topic contain good content members gives you reputation. You says don't tag anyone I like that point because on this forum we are in communication with everyone and everyone can gain information from your topic. if your content is good you got likes on it it doesn't matter its a post or topic. Good Luck

Of course my friend. If you post valuable from your knowledge. Post useful. Then read your posts and follow you. If your posts are the best. Then you will like more. For this you need to give details. With valuable knowledge .Thanks.

Relevance to the topic and useful anwers. When you comment on a post to the point and make members understand what you want to convey then they will get satisfy and definitely give you good reputation. Just help people with their problem and you will get good reputation in return and remember to never break a rule.

My friend, what makes the topic gain more likes is for it to be useful to others and more unique than the rest of the topics in the forum and to provide new information on how to invest in cryptocurrencies because the forum focuses on it

You say right my friend people give more reputation on topic to posts . And there are many posts which are useful and informative and these posts don't have good reputation .  My friends we should always give good reputation those people who deserves it .

• +1 1

Well, the one thing that makes a topic to gain more likes is when the topic is full of new ideas and also contains some information that has not been shared before, so any one who read the topic would definitely give a positive reputation.