What makes topics gained more likes? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuabdullahi

What makes topics gained more likes?

Dear brother, for this you have to make great content, which will be  benefit and people like more and more.  If you create something again that does not benefit for peoples, which people do not need then your topic cant gained likes . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

@Abuabdullahi The interaction is always great with the vital posts that most members can respond to, so we note that it received great reviews and responses.

• +1 1

- Always try to create a topic in that way which attract more people to earn more likes.

- By tagging your friend in post is a good idea and thus a chance is more to earn more likes.

- Also new and legit idea can help a post in better way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

hello my friend, I think that the best thing to make your topic gain more likes is to be useful and discuss an important issues and help other members to increase their knowledge about cryptocurrency

Edited by The Legend

Simply, my friend, that your posts provide correct information
And the benefit is spread to the members.

In this case, you can earn money from your post, and it will be considered a useful publication
And win a good reputation from the members
And I do not forget to mention that your post must meet the conditions and rules of the forum
If the vision agrees with me, please support me with a heart
Thanks for your topic
Good luck to all for the future

• +1 1

You can expand your appraisals by expanding your communication with individuals by remarking on posts and trading thoughts, just as giving assessments notwithstanding posting posts with valuable substance identified with the points brought and up in understanding with the distributing laws in the gathering. Beforehand the evaluations were paid, yet tragically, installment for them has been halted by the discussion the board.

In order for you to get a lot of likes, you must share interesting information that interests the other members and that is argued information of quality and easy to understand and you will have many likes..

I give a good reputation to a topic that contains useful information and is understandable and simple, far from complexity, the more the topic is clear, I love it more, and I give it a good reputation. Repetitive and boring topics. I cannot continue reading it nor give it a reputation

Dear depends on your topic if its informative than everyone should like it.You should creat something new and updated and competitive content that has never been introduced before so when others see it they will admire it and in return will give reactions on it in a positive way thats it

• +5 1

Something you can recommend to do to get ratings, is to create new content because in this way, many people make more comments than new posts, so the post if it is good will remain in force and get ratings.

• +5 1

Every reasonable and interesting topic that meet standard will always catch peoples attention and in the end they will like the topic if they gained something useful from the topic

6 hours ago, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

Dear @Abuabdullahi your right. People more likes the topics not comments. And it is because the topic is only one and comments are more than one sometime there are comments above hundred. So the possibility of reading comments is very low . If you want to gain more likes and reputation then create your own post of high quality.

Topic gained more likes when you have create topic which shoud have understandable. People want to make post on this topic. Then your topic is more likely. But it is easy as copared to post kiked.

• +1 1

Every item gets new updates, everyone's happy to get new updates. You must post here in English. Posting in a language other than English will destroy your ID without notice. If you continue to work hard to work here, you will be better off. You can earn and learn a lot.

That topic will gain more likes which have positive thing ,useful words and relative to crypto talk rules and regulation.The good topics will gain more like because that topic have every thing value able  .So we should work hard .

and in addition to this topic mate you must be more productive to post more useful and very informative ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies and make them useful and helpful to others to gain more positive ratings and in that way you can earn money on it, perseverance and hardwork is one key to improve to this cryptotalk forum.

@Abuabdullahi right dear. People not react on post . People mostly react on post whi gain more reputation.  I don't why they do this. Whatever, according to your point of view i think if post content will be more valuable members more this post. Good and informative post attract members.  For the sake of good reputation , need gain knowledge about crypotalk .

If your topic is interesting and so knowledge full then you have more

chance to get good reputation and more like .

So keep your topics and posts  more knowledge full and simple word 

that everyone can easily understand which is using this platform .

For more u need to do more if u want to gain more likes i will suggest you to post useful and informative contents then as a reward you get more reputation and likes which help u to increase your income

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing this matter with you ... as I believe that gaining a good reputation is in the publication that provides information that benefits the members, and the members must provide a good reputation for the useful publications that support the publisher to continue searching and provide new information to be published .. If you agree with me the view, submit I have a heart, thanks

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Abuabdullahi said:

Hello everyone here. I have observed that most posts don't get much like compare to topic. People react much on topic than post. If you have much topic than post then the money you will make will be higher. Do tag people in your post to gain more money. Best of luck.

@Abuabdullahi first of all welcome here my dear friend on this online platform. If you will share your experience here you are going after high and got good rating on your post. So don't worry dear friend just give her helping data in your post it will be go for making well rating. Wish you all the best future working. 💞

• +2 1

And people like that post which they understand and which according to their massage .

Posts that are against people's jokes People don't like it and change it 

If you want to share comments on your post, then you should work hard with us .

BFs are working rich and both are trying to take everything forward .

Dear, if you want to get more in your comments or post on cryptocurrency platform, your post contains common words that everyone can understand your post, and your post will provide information and knowledge to people who use cryptocurrency platform, if everyone is your post, and  Understands with your post and information and knowledge but is more likely to get a good reputation like this post or like it, so be careful and be patient.

Topics gained positive reputations when they're informative and useful to the forum. Some topics attract one immediately just by mere seeing. So create useful and informative topics to gain a lot of likes.