What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

From the beginning of 2020 the price of bitcoin is increasing. It is now upto $9500. I hope price will be increas more and more.

Currently the price of the BTC is at $ 10,000 and it can rise even more by the end of the year. Its price rises due to the large amount of demand for this world-famous currency and its great stability in the market where it is seen as a completely safe investment.

Welcome with me
If you want to buy bitcoin for a long time, you can buy and monitor the market
If you want to invest for a short time, you should study the bitcoin price curve, wait for the halving event and its positive or negative impact on the market price.

The future is unpredictable of crypto currency no body exactly tells that how much be the value or price of bitcoin in 2020. But from my point of view i seemed the bright future of bitcoin. In upcoming days the price of bitcoin will increase so fastly.

In 2019 i anticipated that btc triumph the fee of 20000$ but right away i adage the marketplace btc by no means shuffle like my expectations but in my estimation advertise goes prohibitive over again and perhaps intersect the set a price of 20000$ and btc forthcoming is for the most part bright

Bitcoin is a digital currency.  The highest price is currently 9800 USD.  By investing with bitcoin you can earn a lot of profit.  It is a very easy and profitable currency to invest and trade.  You can deposit through the Bitcoin Yobit wallet.  Yobit is the ideal wallet for Bitcoin.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

In 2019 we saw massive dump on crypto market especially on bitcoin. Bitcoin touched $3k price on that year. Experts predict that in 2020 bitcoin can cross it's previous high price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

The price of Bitcoin was reach on $10,000 and more on the year 2020. Somehow, the value of Bitcoin are now falls back to more than $9,000 at this moment. But for sure it will fluctuate on the halving time this year.

Everyone didn't know what can be the exact price of the bitcoin in the year 2020, well btc is very volatile an every seconds the price of it is changing in the market, so it's hard to predict whether it might pump or dump very moment, we just need to be patient in every minute for the price of the btc to become stable.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, Yogigamma said:

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future, because I want more people to express their opinions. Because I'm also looking for important information for more details about bitcoin. Because I plan to buy bitcoin, to be used as savings, if for many people, bitcoin will be good going forward, I won't hesitate anymore.

Many expert predict that bitcoin price will go high in this year and the price might go 20,000 usd. Now bitcoin price is stable and you can buy bitcoin still because if you hold bitcoin for long time, no doubt this bitcoin price will go moon.

Hey Bitcoin is the perfect coin for investment, now bitcoin price is 9,500 usd and expert predict that bitcoin price might go 10-16k in this year. So choice is your mate, I advice you but bitcoin now.

yes I also think the same that it will hit all time high in 2020.no one knows foe sure but prediction can make a spirit.

The price of bitcoins always goes high and low. Now the price is approximately 8K but a week before it was 10 k. But the future of crypto currency and bitcoin is quite brightand peoplecan be benefitted by these currencies.

The future is unpredictable, though Bitcoin we cannot estimate how much it will grow.  What is clear is that Bitcoin has a very bright future.  You can make it safer for the future, as it will increase later

On 12/29/2019 at 10:36 AM, Yogigamma said:

Well if you plan to buy bitcoin, then you have to be first patient. First realise that you are already too late, but if you play by the rules, you might actually get a good deal, for eg. last year bitcoin was around 3.4k, and you could have easily gotten a good deal. But now the price is around 9k, and I think it will not be good to buy now unless ofcourse you want to play for the next halving. If not, then I suggest just wait till halving, as we all know, there will massive dump after halving, thats your cue to buy bitcoin. Remember its all just fun and not financial advice.

Predicting the future of bitcoin using charts and patterns is a promising way to succeed as it is in bitcoin trading. However, technical analysis in this unusual asset can be overcome with an event that holds a lot of strength and can cause a strong change in demand.

In my personal opinion, buying bitcoin is a success, as the price of bitcoin is increasing

I don't grasp wherever bitcoin goes to finish up next year, however i'd be willing to bet that it starts to maneuver back to a minimum of $10,000 if not its previous all time high. That latter could be asking an excessive amount of because it would need bitcoin to quite triple in price, though it definitely may happen. i would be quite happy if $10,000 was as high because it got.

I hope price of bitcoin are reaches to 20,000$ in 2020 because it's value is increasing day by day and have very bright future. 

Bitcoin is highly rated in today's world so therefore if you want to buy it buy it ASAP because it might increase in future no one has seen the future

Noone can predict the price of bitcoin even tomorrow, so when we talk about months and years we can only imagine or guess how it would be.

Yes, I think the same thing that will always hit the top 2020.  No one knows for sure the enemy but the prophecy can make up the spirit.  I think so too

I’m not telling surely but I can guess in my personal view that the bitcoins value in twenty twenty will reach to eleven thousand dollars to fifteen thousand US dollars so when it is less if anybody wants to trade with it tried it when it is in lower position as it will goes to any extent in the future it gives you a lot of profit if you invest it now

It is really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin in the next year, but I'm sure in the bitcoin halving event the price will increase because it was proven in the past that bitcoin halving before was increasing so why not in the next year, the history will repeat.

As of predicting the price of Bitcoin I don't think if it's actually accurate to predict the Bitcoin price, as we might think that the halving year might be the biggest, and it falls again. But  for me the range which looking at is from$10000 to the maximum that it can reach