Helpful advice to be successful in the forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Helpful advice to be successful in the forum

Most of the members here are beginners and all their thinking is how can I be effective and helpful in the cryptotalk forum, it is very easy and all you have to do is learn from old members and follow their accounts, they have long experience in what made them learn from their mistakes and if you read their posts on their official pages it will definitely help you Because you will be able to collect a large amount of information that will play a role in launching you properly without any consequences.

Success is not achieved through shortcuts. Best way to succeed in any forum is to work hard. Similarly you have to work hard here, get knowledge, read more and more posts, then start posting your own material. Follow the rules strictly. This will take you to the heights of reputation and knowledge.

Beginners there are some rules and regulations here   try to maintain those. Don't copy paste from other post. Try to give unique and different content. Study more to get good topics. Try to gather knowledge. Don't stay in only one form. Go and search in every form that's will enrich your knowledge. Try to be humble.              

• +2 1

This is right, as we most learn from old members of the forum because the have a better experience then we do. This way we'll be much successful than them, as we've learnt from there mistakes.

Its good question but many times repeated i am also new at this platform and i see many times this topic however i tell you the helpful advice. First of all for your help you need knowing rules of cryptotalk read carefully and after that you create your post according to rules it's very helpful for you 

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, I share your opinion. For me, we must always rely on the elderly because they are the adults in this forum and from them we learn how to walk in the coding world and avoid mistakes

For getting success it's necessary to having knowledge about this forum and also do participate in all sections for gaining more profit. You should to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. Your success depends on your hard work. So, if you want to become a successful man then increase your efforts.

• +2 1

When you join this platform, you do not do it for earning but for gaining knowledge, when you have knowledge, then you can easily become a successful person.Do a search on your own about any post that you select, tell knowledge people in easy alphabets so that they can understand it easily and you had a postive reaction.

this forum has some  basic rules, it is important for every member to follow those rules. Follow the rules of this  form so that you do not have to face the problem  you always make a good post so that people will get the knowledge from reading your post and give you reputations so that the next time people have the mantra to look up to your post .If you post well and follow the rules of this forum, then you will be successful on this platform .

In order to be successful on this form, it is necessary for us to follow the rules and regulations of this form and work according to the principles stated in it so that I can do my job well and then we can work well and achieve a success.  You can also become a trader۔When we do a job, we face a lot of difficulties. To deal with these difficulties, we have to work very hard and we have to work patiently. In the same way, we can achieve success on the farm.  The biggest thing is not to copy someone else's post but to read the senior's post and just get ideas from them.

Yes your are right dear it is very easy to learn from old members post . 

It proves effective for us in this forum. I advise you all beginners that follow and like old members post and gain some knowledge about this forum . In this way you become successful and create your post being self. 

4 hours ago, Kafon said:

Most of the members here are beginners and all their thinking is how can I be effective and helpful in the cryptotalk forum, it is very easy and all you have to do is learn from old members and follow their accounts, they have long experience in what made them learn from their mistakes and if you read their posts on their official pages it will definitely help you Because you will be able to collect a large amount of information that will play a role in launching you properly without any consequences.

You are absolutely right.  When I first came to this platform I was always reading seniors topics and reading posts.  I would notice how their topics and posts are written and how much information they have.  I always try to create useful posts to gain as much knowledge as possible.  Through we will be able to create useful posts in a useful way.

5 hours ago, Kafon said:

A lot of thanks, you give a good advice to the newbies. And a lot of people  get a knowledge about this platform because newbies don't know about this platform. Therefore, they do many mistakes. So thanks for helping us. 

This plateform is very good source of very smart earning and for learning about the crypto. We can earn both of things money 💰 and the knowledge about the crypto. It's important to for specialy new members to read the rules of this forum and read the post of the seniors members for information. We should also follow the members of this forum.

• +3 1

The helpful advice is that u must avoid plagiarism and learn the knowledge about cryptocurrencies and work in writing skills and write easy and understable content so that u can become successful 

Yes, Dera is saying exactly Crypto is a very good platform, you can earn a lot of money by staying on this platform without investing You can also increase your knowledge in crypto because this platform is a platform that also increases your knowledge. Never copy paste on the platform or you will be banned.

In order to be successful in this field, you must first read the instructions and warnings that avoid making mistakes and avoid the ban. In order to gain a good reputation and points, you must provide useful publications to earn money and develop yourself.

This is absolutely true, in fact I started this way, following up on the accounts of older and more experienced people is very necessary, you will be able to know all the problems that they are going through with fitting, and this is what constitutes you have a great variety of experience, and certainly there is no useless information, every piece of information, no matter how small It will be useful to you someday.

7 hours ago, Kafon said:

@Kafon yes my dear obviously you are 100% right it is in an authentic material. and thanks for sharing this piece of information with us it will be helpful for new cameras on crypto talk community. I will try to apply these all knowledge in my oven working method on crypto, I was really tall and got some experience from your post. Wish you all the best my friend for future working. 💞

• +1 1

@Kafon You are right, following up on old and active members helps us understand things that we think are ambiguous, and the follow-up feature helps us know new topics that may be raised by the person we follow.

• +1 1

What all the old members have helped them to follow is, the importance of following the rules, it is the important thing, I have looked at some publications and in most of them, they mention reading the rules, it is something, that no, We can be overlooked, since these rules will help us avoid having any problems in the future, and believe me they will help you create a useful theme, and that it is valid.
The rest will depend on you, how much care and dedication you want to give.

10 hours ago, Kafon said:

I really like this topic, you say the reality, all the members who are novices must take the oldest members as a guide to learn and do things correctly having the former members as mentors helps us a lot to grow in the forum.

Hello my friend, this is an important thing for us to be successful in this form, we have to work hard here, then follow the rules, read the valuable things, gain knowledge, create content, post it, we can invest here, we can earn money by investing here.  Thanks for being able to.

I appreciate your post  , all wana to creat good topics but he don't know how i creat no one know about this . He need to follow old members and here post carefully if he read her post he know about all things about good post i request to new members follow old members for got good reputation and information.

Hello friends how are you I hope you are well. Yes, of course I agree with you that in order to be successful in this form you need to have a good advice. Advice that is at least a hundred words long and meaningful. Don't use harsh words in your post, but use words that will benefit others and increase your reputation.