Real Example of copy/paste - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Real Example of copy/paste

hello friend I am agreed with you we should not copy paste on this platform which should working according to the rules and regulation and we should have our own search about the topics in that way we will able to earn more money so that's why we should upgrade the topics on Flipkart according to the beginners

Plagiarism is indeed against the forum rule,the forum enables us to express our ideas and experience,so I see no reason why someone will be copying other's post, let's try to start away from that,in order not to land ourselves into trouble

Like you, I think that copy and paste is the technique of people who are starting, but it is not an excuse to do it. It bothers me that people who have been in this forum for a long time and who have experience copy themselves from others, it is not fair

Yes, the members must participate and write new and useful topics and do not repeat the above so as not to be banned and to ensure serious learning by constantly searching for the latest information.

• +1 1

Everyone should refrain from copying any comment and commenting on it again because that will lead to us being banned by the forum. We must search for information, benefit and learn, and then write a useful comment that includes our opinion on the topic at hand.

Forum management should not compromise with these people who rely on fraud by copying and pasting other topics and comments that should be banned directly when they are known or a member indicates a negative reputation and immediately verified.

• +1 1

This is correct one of the forum rules says it is forbidden to.copy pasting any content from other and thus will be subject to direct deletion and because each member must create his posts personally using his information.

While it is true that certain new members copy other members' posts because they have not read the forum's rules and regulations, I would like to emphasize the importance of reading the rules before beginning work. Therefore we should prevent a violation of the forum. Copy paste method is prohibited here.

Yes, you are right .. We must share our private information and not copy other people's ideas and infringe on their comments .. to keep the forum free from this kind of fraud so that it remains the most beautiful forum in the world of cryptocurrencies .. This is my opinion, good luck to everyone.

Its really disappointing to see that some one copied from another post. Its totally against the rules and regulations of the forum. If you find this just report it. Then the admin and moderator will clean them from the forum. So be careful of that. Dont copy form another post. And follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Friend you are absolutely right every time we can see that there are many people or similar topics and that those people who make those topics or publications are copied from others and paste the same in their topics as they did but it is not like that if not the The truth is that they steal from other people.