How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 41 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Friend, I am able to earn knowledge from this platform just as i earn money. And i have another hope that I want to start trading and earn in this forum. But this can be possible through learning. 

So far I have learned a lot from this website. To be honest, I can easily guide and explain to my incoming members. Especially within the information I was looking for, I have come across a lot of that is trade, I hope I understand this even better, and also There are a lot of facts i know about cryptocrruncy that I didn't know before

Yes, My dear Friends,The more time we spend in the forum, the more we will learn. And since I joined here I have spent a lot of time here and reading because this forum is very informative and useful. I am learning a lot from here.

I learned many things here and learned a lot and a lot about all cryptocurrencies and how to invest and trade them, but I have not invested until now until I have enough amount at that time, I will start investing.

Hello my friend, I am new to this platform and I always try to develop myself to learn more about cryptocurrencies and gain experience with them and also to participate in the profit on this platform and help those who want help when they gain the necessary experience

When I joined this platform I had no idea whatsoever about the crypto currency but now I have started understanding different things here and I am gradually making progress here and learning new things daily and I consider it a good sign for me.

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you I was no idea a other cryptocurrency and Bitcoin and satoshi and other digital currency but  now I have come to know about all digital currencies like.

BTC. ETH. LETane etc

personally  I have learned a lot from this platfrom.I learn the language and know how to communicate with others.And also this platfrom ehance  my vocabulary and give me chance that how wr persude the others .

Participants, I learned so many useful ideas that I didn’t know about before, and I joined this cool form. As the popularity of cryptocurrency grew, we learned about cryptocurrency. Now you can share your knowledge with future participants gained on this forum.

Before the working at cryptotalk I don't know what is cryptocurrency and digital currency.i have no experience of trading and investment but know the cryptotalk aware me from the trading and experience of trading. I learn and learn from the forum at a same time

Hey! Crypto talk is very great and informative site. It makes the people financially stable. I learned a lot of things. I learn about trading and currency. This platform increased my knowledge and my writing skills. It also increase my income. Thanks a lot! 

It is a very useful site. I, as a beginner, learned a lot about cryptocurrencies in this forum and I have experience from some senior members about cryptocurrencies, investing in them and getting the currency. We have to support this great forum to gain more knowledge and money as well.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am happy with this experience. I learned a lot from it about currency trading, buying and how to earn it. In addition to my English, I have improved and I am currently doing currency trading operations through the Yopet platform and I have many of them.

• +1 1

Hi my friend I am new here my friend invite me, is a certain useful site that helps the person to improve its writing level through the subjects they put and harmonize money to help our family material through the mobile screen do not know about the digital currency that has been unknown to me Because it is really wonderful, I wish you a good luck

Well, my friend, he learned a lot of information from this platform and became able to solve any issue, and nothing is difficult for us. I wish everyone to gain knowledge and abundant money.

My experience here in this Mandi is one of the most wonderful experiences in my life
I wished I had been here a long time ago ... because I learn and earn money to meet my personal needs and my study costs at the same time in addition to strengthening information

Hello, my friend. I worked on this platform through a friend of mine. It is a fun platform, I agree with you, and it is easy to use. It allows you to exchange currencies with my experience. I did not trade currencies on this platform.

It's a very fun platform

Hello my friend, I am a junior member in this forum and I am still learning and familiarizing with the principles of cryptocurrencies and this platform is very good and the work on it is good. I hope that when I have profits, I trade cryptocurrencies and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and methods of trading them. Thank you.

dear, i learn alot form this forum. i get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency, about digital currency. it also increases my communication skills, it increases my english skills too. i get a lot of knowledge about btc, ltc. it is the best app where from we can learn and earn at a same time in one time.

As you can see I'm the newbie here. I have spent few days in this forum. I have learned the way we should work the rules we have to follow. also, I've learned so much about trading and cryptocurrencies. This is the best forum which is giving us the information knowledge and also great chance to earn with it.

Hello dear 

before that, i didn't know much about  digital  cryptocurrency and didn't much idea .But since joining this platform, my knowledge about cryptocurrency has increased  a lot . i gained a lot of information and gained lot of experience. 

• +5 1

It hasn't been long since I joined this forum, but in the meantime I've been introduced to many new words. Which I did not know before. I have never worked with cryptocurrency before. I had no idea about this before. Since starting work here I have learned about different digital currencies. Learned about wallets, learned about trading, learned about mining. Gradually I hope I can learn something new.

Since working on this platform, my interest in working here has increased a lot. So it can be seen that I spend a minimum of 3 hours here throughout the day, also enter this site a few times. Even if I don't work, just to read the topics. But that 3hours I try to express my opinion on different topics.I am really enjoying working here 😊

Crypto talk is a platform where you can not just earn but also get a lot of information. cryptotalk is a great platform I learned so many things here.it increases my vocabulary also my English is also better after joining crypto talk.

im still new here and still learning a lot from people...and enjoying much to lean some unknown amazing topics from everyone

Working here is the most beautiful thing I have done in my life.. Instead of browsing social media, I passed by this site and because I am interested in cryptocurrencies, even though I thought Bitcoin could be withdrawn from ATM!!  However, I learned a lot about this field and corrected my misconceptions and soon I will start trading .. In addition to making money because I am a bit poor, and this helped and encouraged me a lot and motivated me to learn more and develop my skills in writing and languages .. Thank you to those responsible for this event from all  My heart