How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

Hello I am new in this from but I have learn a lot of things from this platform.and this platform has some rules and in think I know all the rules and this platform also give us other knowledge of the world.and the most important thing this platform has learnt us to earn money.

My dear brother no doubt this site is best for earning and learning.I think this is first forum from which i am getting a lot of knowledge. We can say that it is a wonderful site. We should not miss this chance and continue our struggle.

Dear friend i am a new member here and i have learned a lot by working here And I hope if I continue working here properly I will learn a lot By working on this platform, people gain knowledge inside And I keep trying all the time to learn something here I almost don't see a good platform from the cryptoTalk so that we can gain as much knowledge as we are getting from this platform. That is why many people want to continue working here properly To gain some advantage from here. 

First of all Thank you dear friend to share good point question as know everyone about this cryptotalk and its rules regulations as I'm also a member of this platform and i still to learn it's rules regulations and I'm thankful to my senior members who helped to New mates to share has their experience with us. 

Crypto talk is very important and interesting platform which provides us several knowledge about the forum and and that helped us I'm earning money and also be self reliance to ourselves.

In fact, I got to know this platform through a friend, then I entered here and started collecting information by reading topics, gathering important ideas and gaining experiences, then I started adding posts, and I now get the gains and seek to work with trading and investment after taking experience from the forum

• +2 1

I have learned a lot about trading mining and many of the crucual points about digital currencies especially the difference between the fake and legit crypticurrencies in the market the demand and supply of the coins especially a lot about btc and related coins so thanks a lot to such a great platform for all this 

As far as the learning is concerned , it offers opportunities of learning in every step .

I have learnt many things from this platform .

I am hopeful to get more knowledge .

Learning is one of precious opportunities that it offers.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

The cryptotalk forum is an important source of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I benefited a lot from it, and the profits I make from it, use it to trade on the Yobit platform .

As for your last question, I have not yet started trading cryptocurrecy. Base on what I learned, I don't think I would be able to enumirate the level of understanding and the quantity of knowledge that I gained here just for the small period of time I was here, I am still learning though.

Yes, very good question, I have not only done very well giving this platform but have also earned a lot.

For example, I am a  beginer here, and I am earning about $ 30 for a single week

And the interesting thing is that I did not put much effort on this page, but I have to make only 20 comments in a day. I hope everyone keeps saying this.

Dear friend, Cryptotalk is the reason I came to know about cryptocurrencies. I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I am now familiarized to the world of crypto to much extent. All this credit goes to Cryptotalk. I am learning about trading and hope to try my luck.

I don't have much knowledge about cryptocurrency but after i joined this forum my knowledge is increased and i learn different things. This forum is best opportunity for all peoples of the world. They will share their thoughts and increase their knowledge and learn from their experience

Yes my dear friend,this platform is giving us a lot to learn. I learn a lot of thinks from this platform. this platform give me a lot of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency. I have learnt about different crypto coins. So if you want get success in your life then increase your efforts for achieve your goals.

best of luck.

• +4 1

Actually we have now a new member here and doing work on this plateforum at first time Now I am completing my hundred post. I think we have earn better from this site and enable to meet our daily expensise.

Dear mate. I learn much more from this platform. When i join this forum i don't know about all these things. But when i see to myself now then i know about the forum and much more things here.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I learnt lots of things from this platform . In beginning my English Grammer was very weak. After joining this platform now I'm able to speak in English and write, read,and understand easily.

Considering that I have been here for several months, I can say this: every post that I just read and reply to it, if it is full of information, I absorb in terms of knowledge.  I have already read a fairly large number of posts, I will say so.

At the point when I began work here I am exceptionally diverted on the grounds that I don't have a clue who to tackle job here and how I can acquire yet time passed and I'm following all senior individuals exhortation and their remarks so now I here to make due in this gathering now I'm learn everything .

i've discovered in this rostrum and i actually have grow to be therefore more matured to assist poles apart swimmeret that have minor wisdom .we must always water boy different appendage that are specifically tyro for they must  need to assist .

gosh adult female.  cryptotalk is actually a selfsame useful as well as informatory computer.  during this we will be able to accumulate bread lazing that allows and our own monetarily.  furthermore, this is helping to build clams, this really is helping to just make love quite a lot of unsuspected the situation.  due to this we will be able to creep against and our own approaching.  thank you as insertion whatsoever you want.

I have learnt many fresh concepts from this platform which I was not aware before. The important of all those is the cryptocurrencies and their importance in the future. The cryptotalk will be a successful platform considering this.

Hello my friend, I always wanted to learn about cryptoworld and i haven't got a real chance and as a student, I need more money. So I found out this platform and everything I'm getting here or learning from here is a benefit for me. Now I'm started to learn about cryptoworld and cryptotalk is the base for me. It introduced me to cryptoworld.

I think it's really hard to write what we learn but i think best thing that i learn this forum is other peoples mistakes. I beileve mistakes are really important for succes and i learned peoples mistakes while trading or scamming experiences. That's why i love this forum because you don't need to make that mistakes again , just read others mistakes.

Well I am also a beginner in the beginner I don't know to much but now I learned many things in this forum. Now I have a lot of experience about this forum and also trading.

Well dude in the beginning I don't have a lot of knowledge about this forum but know I have a knowledge about this forums and I have gained many experience about this forum a bout trading.