What is the best Wallet for beginners - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

What is the best Wallet for beginners

My dear friend best walletlet to use for the beginner to save his money from scammers is the yobit account and exchanger as it also associated with this platformand it is easy to use I used many of the walletet such as coinbase faucet pay but the violet I like the most is the yobit because it has the unique feature that any of the other wallet not have so use it according to my experience. Thank you and best of luck 👍👍👍👍👍

The well gets on the one in question zealous installation. the most productive pockets urge novices will be regard to the member along with goodness billfold also for folks that perplex the one in question facility serves as a blockchain because riskiest. trait billfold can be not foul voting for the reason that novices.

• +3 1

On 1/4/2021 at 4:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Hello guys I'm new here in crypto world, I need an advice what is the best wallet for beginners like me in crypto world, I just started a few weeks and I'm thinking what is the best wallet for me, then I remember, This Wonderful Crypto Talk forum where members are nice to each other and, where have many old and professional in crypto world know about cryptocurrency wallets. I hope you guys have a good day ❤️ Thankyou in advanced. 

Hello friend, the best wallet for me. I use a Trust Wallet and also a very good Atomic Wallet. They have a lot of currencies and also there are some rewards such as winning the wallet currency if you trade through it for one time

My dear friend best walletlet to use for the beginner to save his money from scammers is the yobit account and exchanger as it also associated with this platformand it is easy to use I used many of the walletet such as coinbase faucet pay but the violet I like the most is the yobit because it has the unique feature that any of the other wallet not have so use it according to my experience. Thank you and best of luck 👍👍👍👍👍

There are alot of wallets for online banking but i personally prefer yobit because it is  most easy convenient......it is good wallet but there are some other wallets like coinbase wallet 

Hello friend welcome to the world of cryptocurrencies, Yobit is an excellent option to trade our cryptos, but I particularly use two virtual wallets, one called Trust Wallet and another called Binance, I have never had any problems with them, fully recommended.

My friend if we can have a good idea about the subject here, you can gain a lot of knowledge here, then here you can go ahead with a good idea about this subject and  if you want to know something good here. 

On 1/4/2021 at 8:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Hello guys I'm new here in crypto world, I need an advice what is the best wallet for beginners like me in crypto world, I just started a few weeks and I'm thinking what is the best wallet for me, then I remember, This Wonderful Crypto Talk forum where members are nice to each other and, where have many old and professional in crypto world know about cryptocurrency wallets. I hope you guys have a good day ❤️ Thankyou in advanced. 

I think yobit is the best wallet for the beginners. The beginners can easily use this wallet to transfer and exchange their money. Moreover the transaction fee of this platform is very low. The beginners can also use coinbase. Yobit and coinbase are the best crypto wallets for the beginners and the others. These wallets are very secured and helpful. 

Finding a wallet is easy. Enter the TOP wallet of Bitcoin on the Internet and the result will appear in front of you. But the main problem is the use. If I use a cold wallet for example this wallet can be difficult for someone else to use. The novice customer has to choose which wallet to use

Yobit wallet is best for biggners, since yobit isn't much troublesome yobit wallet have effortlessly reasonable and effortlessly reasonable . Yobit wallet have part of monetary forms for trading and yobit is secure, security framework is as well solid of yobit.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Welcome here mate i am also new here. And i don't know more about that but there are many wallets in online market place in which we can store our income and our income remain secure .stay blessed .

I think the best wallet  for the beginner is yobit  because it is much beneficial but you you should  use it in right ways if you want to withdraw your money then it is very safe but according to my knowledge the withdrawal fees of Bitcoin is high so you first convert them into Bitcoin and then withdraw otherwise you do not share your account information with other.

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. I work on the Yopet wallet, it is the best wallet for me, it is very safe, it has high credibility, it is a very reliable wallet, and through it I gain a lot of experience and knowledge and I master working on it.

I think that the yobit platform is very good. I trust it and work through it. There are also many good wallets such as the blockchain, and there are also popular platforms such as binance, but I work on yobit and find it very comfortable and secure.

Welcome that you valued the senior members so much and thought you could guide them beforehand. That's right- this is a great forum for cryptocurrencies. You can learn and earn money here. In his wallet is your money, what you would have worked for, your money goes there, now you can go there.

• +2 1

There are many wallets out there that are user friendly even at a beginner's level and I will recommend this one I use which is blockchain wallet, it's perfect for me and I think it's recommendable you can give it a try.

Hey, buddy, I think " Trust Wallet " is the best wallet for novices like me, because it has a very good security system, and better yet it's easy and you can make transfers very easily, but I read that the best type of wallet is a cold one, you have to go in more deep. 

• +3 1

Dear mate before joining this forum my friend suggest to make my account at yobit wallet because yobit is one of the trusted wallet and our seniors are also using yobit wallet so according to my knowledge and experience yobit is the best wallet.

• +2 1

I think new users on this cryptotalk site will be using yobit exchange platform because its cryptotalk campaign is their for users to see payment and convert it into any crypto currencies you wish or you can start trading with it, if you wish so guys

My friend, I've been using Yobit wallet for a long time. It is very suitable for me and it is safe and has an easy to use interface in addition to being easy to trade in as well.

• +3 1

One of the first wallets I would recommend for both beginners and anyone else is coinbase. The Coinbase wallet is a very useful, very fast, low transaction fee wallet. Therefore it is very popular. In addition, if you want to send a coin, only the e-mail address may be sufficient.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

we are know that there are many wallet in the online market so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit so that there are many people work this site and get good benefit.

thanks 

There are number of wallets to store crypto currency but yobit is a secure wallet and it is also to use. And its privacy policy is also very secure.

Edited by Johnii