What is the best Wallet for beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoBoyyyy

What is the best Wallet for beginners

The best wallet for every newbies that is coinbase wallet. Cause this is very easy to use and it has great security. So your money will be 100% safe here. Also you can easily transaction your crypto currency from here with very low fees. So i will suggest every beginner to use this wallet.

Blockchain wallet are too much secure and safe to use. As you are a beginner it is very good and easy to use transection are very easy to perform. And the transection are to much fast and with low cost. 

As you are a beginner and a new to this forum you can store your currency in the yobit balance for a long time as much as you want and it is very much secure and safe for you and you can easily do the transactions and withdraw it very easily.

• +1 1

I don't use any wallet here yet because I have no more payments. But if you want to safe your payment in wallet then search it on the search box of Yobit and select your wallet on your choice. I keep safe my payment in Yobit account and also look for wallets.

Welcome to the forum. There are numerous crypto wallet, and you can decide to choose anyone you wish to use. You can use Trust wallet, coinomo, blockchain wallet etc. You can also store your coin on yobit exchange it's also safe and secure. 

Your question, good friend
There are many good wallets, especially for beginners, and among these are yobit, payeer, perfect money and many other wallets that are easy to use.

Usually I think of Coinbase Wallet as the best wallet for beginners.  Because this wallet is more secure and reliable.  Moreover, this wallet is very easy to use and its reputation is very good.  As a result, beginners can safely store their cryptocurrency in this wallet.

I think coinbase is the best wallet for begginers. Because it is very much safe and secured. It is so much user-friendly. A new users can easily use this wallet. Also when I was new I used to use this wallet. 

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐭𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭,𝐲𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐭𝐜 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭  𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.

I think blockchain crypto is quite good. I like blockchain. I can definitely say that blockchain works fast. Because of this there are many benefits. This allows transactions to be made very quickly. There is no difficulty in reading. This is a trusted site I can say. It is popular with everyone. Everyone likes it because it has many opportunities. It is possible to earn money through it.Block chain wallet best.There are many types of wallets.But Block chain wallet so good. Its help us.Thank you.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Hello guys I'm new here in crypto world, I need an advice what is the best wallet for beginners like me in crypto world, I just started a few weeks and I'm thinking what is the best wallet for me, then I remember, This Wonderful Crypto Talk forum where members are nice to each other and, where have many old and professional in crypto world know about cryptocurrency wallets. I hope you guys have a good day ❤️ Thankyou in advanced. 

Hello dear @CryptoBoyyyy according to my knowledge yobit is the most trusted wallet. because it is used all over the world. The most important thing in yobit is yobit invest box through which we take good profit by investing our coins in invest box. Best wishes for all 😊. @rami123

In my personal opinion, Binance, yobit and blockchain are the best wallet's for beginners. Because of having great features,most reliable and secure with the security system. These wallet's are adorable. Easy to use,and withdraw money.

• +3 1

If we know what is the best wallet for newcomers, you can get a lot of benefits because if we can have a good idea about the subject here, you can gain a lot of knowledge here, then here you can go ahead with a good idea about this subject.  So if you want to know something good here, there are a lot of rules like here you have some good friends because if you can follow your book, you can gain some good knowledge here.

My dear colleague, I would personally advise you to look for information about different wallets since there are many, but I would really advise you to use wallets that provide you with your private key and above all check for yourself which wallet interests you the most
A big greeting to the whole community

Most well come on this great forum. The best wallet is for beginners is respect to their senior member and good wallet for those people who started on this forum is block chain for highest security. Trust wallet is not a bad option for beginners. 

My dear friend i suggest yobit wallet for beginners. 

Yobit wallet is safe enough and it requires minimum exchange fee.  Your money is safe in yobit wallet.  Do work in this platform carefully. 

If you have to gain a lot of reputation so that your payment comes quickly.  Payment somewhat depend on reputation. 

And my friend your post should contain some valuable information. 

Best of luck my friend. 

And use yobit wallet. 

Hope you will success in future 😍😍                                   

There are many wallets I think that are used but I say you best wallet as a beginner I think coinbase it is the best wallet and I use it. It is absolutely best wallet I think it is coinbase.

• +1 1

My friend, the blockchain wallet is one of the best governorates, as it offers many and varied services as the wallet's security system is very high. I wish you good luck my friend

There are many wallets for saving currencies, but for me the best Yobit wallet is that it is the best, most secure and reliable wallet that you can use easily

There are wallets that are created for specific cryptocurrencies. We have wallets only for Bitcoin like electrum and wallets for Ethereum like mew. There are multi wallets too. When you buy Bitcoin and want to use a wallet you should know there are also mobile wallets, desktop, hardware and paper wallet.

As I would see it I am new here however I have learned more significant things in this gathering so yobit is the best wallet for the fledgling it is anything but difficult to utilize and safe wallet Thanks

Thank you so much for your nice topic. I'm also a beginner but so far i know yobit is a good and secure wallet.Yobit are the best wallets in the world.Most people use blockchain wallet and others use yobit. Blockchain wallet is secure wallet its security is very tight and no one can hack your data or amount from that wallet.

• +3 1

There are many wallets my friend but in my point of view Blockchain is the best wallet and safe, so I will recommend Blockchain..

On 1/4/2021 at 7:55 AM, CryptoBoyyyy said:

Hello guys I'm new here in crypto world, I need an advice what is the best wallet for beginners like me in crypto world, I just started a few weeks and I'm thinking what is the best wallet for me, then I remember, This Wonderful Crypto Talk forum where members are nice to each other and, where have many old and professional in crypto world know about cryptocurrency wallets. I hope you guys have a good day ❤️ Thankyou in advanced. 

Yes my dear friend first of all welcome here on crypto talk now you are a member of cryptotalk family. according to my opinion you should join yobit for secure and amazing platform around the world. So my dear friend the best and use yobit beautiful platform for investment and also for online wallet. 🥰