Platforms that give you bitcoin - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Platforms that give you bitcoin

On 1/27/2021 at 7:54 PM, annayks said:

I am advising to stop looking and losing your time with these websites. They are a fraud and asking you for KYC means they want you to hand them your passport and other information and use them for scams and more fraud. Don't trust and don't give them anything.

You made a wonderful submission @annayksbut I can't figure out the direction because you failed to capture the names of the sites you are referring for easy understanding and so on

On 1/27/2021 at 7:47 PM, Guru2050 said:

Majority of Crypto platforms promises to pay Bitcoin. But the question is what is the minimum amount they pay ? Making vigorous research and enquiry regarding top crypto platforms you will find out that cryptotalk remain outstanding and exclusive out the many paying significant amount better than all

Yes @Guru2050 , I think bitcointalk platform and cryptotalk are the good side that offering much crypto to their members because majority of websites are not paying much to the members when they work with them while others are scam side. But to me I prefer cryptotalk most because it's easy to work in the forum and earn bitcoin, if despite you don't have adequate knowledge if you work with cryptotalk you will receive your payment.

On 2/7/2021 at 7:50 PM, Gimini said:

But to me I prefer cryptotalk most because it's easy to work in the forum and earn bitcoin, if despite you don't have adequate knowledge if you work with cryptotalk you will receive your payment

Fortunately cryptotalk forum stand best and most suitable for learning about crypto currencies as well making good amount of reward in return. @Gimini bitcointalk is credible site too but the difficulties in terms advancing ranks while working as it determines the payment of a member but bid profitable too on level basis

Edited by Guru2050
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Fortunately cryptotalk forum stand best and most suitable for learning about crypto currencies as well making good amount of reward in return. @Gimini bitcointalk is credible site too but the difficulties in terms advancing ranks while working as it determines the payment of a member but bid profitable too on level basis

You are right @Guru2050 bitcointalk its a very good side to work because it has alot of members that working in the platform earning bitcoins but some people find it easy to work in cryptotalk forum because it doesn't not depend on rank and long of post before you earn, and all this are among the rules of bitcointalk forum if you didn't achieve high ranking and write long post it will be difficult for you to earn bitcoins.

there are two things I have learned from the internet the first one is never do kyc to any place and the second one do not waste your time in the ptc sites ever.

5 hours ago, Gimini said:

all this are among the rules of bitcointalk forum if you didn't achieve high ranking and write long post it will be difficult for you to earn bitcoins.

Exactly @Gimini it's imperative for each member to understand such distinct between both of the forum. With the simplicity and enabling nature of cryptotalk in few years might become the largest, well recognize and most dominant platforms across the globe

Hello dear friend, I don't know not many site that pay Bitcoin unless this forum site but I know also survey site that pay Bitcoin if we join those survey site. I say survey site is good platform to earn Bitcoin, so you can try those site if you want to earn Bitcoin.

On 1/4/2021 at 7:31 AM, Pereira said:

I don't know, What do you guys think?

I do not like this project  where you need to submit  kyc to get  payments.. Look many crypto currency  discussion  forum  where they Pay  you bitcoin without  kyc.  Again i have heard about ptc site  though  not yet  work there but my suggests  is stay far from kyc Project.. 

Most of the sites and platforms give you Bitcoin by buying it and they do not give it in exchange for work or tasks, so I love CryptoTalk. It is the best in my opinion. I think that there is no site that competes with the CryptoTalk forum 

• +1 1

@perera1950 @kikifam  @nykas @bogdanoff @Hanbal @cryptovlek

Well there are other sites but the best is the one that offers that which one can be able to enjoy that is working mosre strongly and we need effort to find that one key that is effective and to some people we have people who cannot tell what is happening today we are able to find effort that are valuable and distintive, I have not seen any as soon or any other 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:31 AM, Pereira said:

We can see various cryptocurrency platforms that pay well for being on the page for a certain time but they really are reliable to be on this type of pages that pay bitcoin while on the PTC platforms and that they ask you for a KYC verification to charge more, I don't know, What do you guys think?

I am very confused. Friend, there are many scammers, I don't think anyone is willing to give you bitcoin especially if they are asking you to give private information. They will abuse your information and scam others using it, or get you into trouble. Don't give you information like that.

My friend I want to tell you that this forum is is giving you the Bitcoin against your work and this is very beneficial for you you can easily get the knowledge and money on the same place and this is the beauty of this forum

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:31 AM, Pereira said:

We can see various cryptocurrency platforms that pay well for being on the page for a certain time but they really are reliable to be on this type of pages that pay bitcoin while on the PTC platforms and that they ask you for a KYC verification to charge more, I don't know, What do you guys think?

I don't like these platforms. Especially if you are looking for privacy. You may get a coin for free. But that does not mean that you sell your information like this. See how you do it. But do not give out your information. After a day you may not find that platform actually exists or is aimed at you.

Information can be given if the platform is reliable.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There are many sites or forums that give cryptocurrencies to do some work, but do not give the quantities very little and I do not remember so I expect that the CryptoTalk forum is one of the best and most generous forums where it is the only one that gives such daily profits, which are approximately 4000 satoshi in addition to 200 talk
Edited by karam_s

On 1/4/2021 at 8:28 AM, Mohammad Feyaz said:

I know that dear some other platforms pay coins but dear whatever they pay is very low and it takes month to earn some coins and for most of people they don't want KYC verification. Look dear this forum is the best place to earn coins with education. There is no need of KYC and zero registration fee. Put your all energies and time here and earn good coin

I agree with you, this platform is the best to accumulate cryptocurrecies, because other platforms can be good too, but definitely they are not paying as much as what cryptotalk is paying. So I am happy working here and I am not looking for other platforms.

Of course, my friend there are many platforms that pay bitcoin for certain important things, but most of them do not generate little profits, and they need kyc to complete these tasks, and this means commission costs for this client, and this is something we do not need, we are traders, CryptoTalk is better in stages than Any other site, it gives you a lot of information and also pays you profits by sharing your information, so the best forum to earn Bitcoin is CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

My dear friend, I have heard that there are many platforms that pay the bitcoin currency when working for it for a certain period. As for me, this platform crypto talk is the first platform I try and work on, and I see that it is the best platform for education and knowledge and a way to earn a bitcoin currency faster and larger than other platforms

• +3 1

My friend you just ask for trouble if you go to these bad platforms. I made a post in the section that it should be about ways to make some crypto, you can see that noise.cash is a better idea than wasting time with these bad ptc sites that are all scammers. Take a look at noise.cash and make a few posts daily, non spam, and you will earn more than the ptc that will scam you.

Hello everyone, friends will always be welcome platforms where we can earn free satoshis, although the process is slow, as they pay small amounts of satoshis, but good is an alternative, now when we ask KYC, we must think very well to enter, because it is very rare that such platforms ask us KYC, there are many PTC that pay normal without sending KYC, and are those that we must take advantage.

I have not come across any platform that pays Bitcoin for free to its users, and I do not trust these offers, as most of them are fraudulent from fake platforms.

On 1/4/2021 at 6:31 AM, Pereira said:

There are many paletform who give you crypto currency but in my opinion mostly of them are fake and scam. But cryptotalk is the best and original this forum give us bitcoin . You can get bitcoin if you do work on this forum. 

Yes friend, if there are platforms that pay fractions of bitcoin but the payment method is very slow and to start withdrawing they demand an amount.
Here at Cryptotalk it is wonderful not only do you earn in bitcoin, you also gain knowledge, I recommend that you continue here.

• +1 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that there are too many platform and websites that given the Bitcoin but I want to tell you that you should to be careful because there are some fake websites and they can stole your data and stole your money

I believe there are many platforms that offer free bitcoins, but the majority of them are likely to be slow in delivering bitcoins, and some of them might even be a scam set up by scammers, so I don't believe there is any platform that offers free earning like cryptotalk.

I don't know anything about it and i think there is no other platform but this is the only platform cryptoworld which is legit and its my first experience while doing work here online and its good experience because its a good forum to earn but most of the sites are fake so we should avoid them.