700 Yo Dollars... - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

700 Yo Dollars...

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

I got 700 yoda dollars in yobit, but one thing I'm wondering is the value of this yoda dollar.  If anyone has any idea about what the value of a coin will be down to 1 dollar, tell me a little.

If you use Yobit. There you can also click on an existing link. Before that you have to join the Telegram first so later when you click on the link in the Yobit you will automatically be immediately diverted to the Telegram. Try to do it.

53 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

If you use Yobit. There you can also click on an existing link. Before that you have to join the Telegram first so later when you click on the link in the Yobit you will automatically be immediately diverted to the Telegram. Try to do it.

When i click that link it takes much time to load and at the end it gives error and does not open.i tried many times but in vain.kindly help to fix this problem...

3 hours ago, Sajeeb25 said:

I've gotten 700 yodlers using the wire.  It's totally free.  And it has another option that can be referenced in 400 yodlers.

I dont know about this wire.what kind of procedure is this?is it helpful to fix this problem?if you know that how to fix it then please share it so that everyone will get 700 yo dollars.

I have receive 700 yodollar and I aslo earn by referral 1200 yodollar, so my total amount is 1900 yodollar. One yodollar equivalent how much any body know that? If any body know that please answer my question.

30 minutes ago, Kazi Mazharul Hoque said:

I have receive 700 yodollar and I aslo earn by referral 1200 yodollar, so my total amount is 1900 yodollar. One yodollar equivalent how much any body know that? If any body know that please answer my question.

It is good for you.kindly guide us that how we can earn our yodollars.be kind to everyone if you can give them happiness.the problem is that given link on yobit does not open.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also received $ 700 yoda after joining a group in the middle of entering a specific link in Gmail.  So I was very happy when I checked the balance of time and found that 700 yoda dollars has arrived, and I will be more than happy.

Today you can’t remove and make an exchange on the YODA cryptocurrency. Since the exchange will take place on January 28, 2020. I think that the price of a YODA coin will be very good. 

Yes I got 700 yoda coin bonus, and I got more yoda coin bonus by referring, you can increase your balance by referring, and I think you can earn good money from these coins, which will launch on January 28.

I also receive the 700 yodollars, but this doesn't mean that you earn really $700,, It's just a token with the name yoDollars. There is no problem when I click the link. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just open it from the exchange homepage you can find Jubilee, if not also want to do follow Twitter Jubilee and look for the message then click the link.

11 hours ago, naveed259 said:

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

From which country you belong to? It may be that the link sent to you by the mail is a telegram link so if telegram is banned in your country then it will not open. You have to download the telegram app. This is a estimation just. To tell what is the problem i have to see the problem first otherwise i can't say. Try that. 

12 hours ago, naveed259 said:

Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

You need to have a Telegram account. After that, you could open the link and it would redirect you to a bot that would give you 700 YODA. You can't exchange this YODA to other cryptocurrencies as it is still not listed on YoBit's exchange until January 28, 2020.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's simple, all you have to do is follow the conditions required to get the 700YOD bonus and you must have an account on the YOBIT and cryptotalk platform and organize to their channel on the Telegram and then you will get the bonus and do not forget to publish the code that is given to you on the Telegram in the appropriate topic found in Rewards section on the forum

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/29/2019 at 9:25 PM, aamir shamim said:

I also have received your dollars in telegram bot.but I don't understand how to transfer it to exchange.can you please tell me how to transfer it to yobit exchange.

As far as I know the admin has informed that Yoda will enter the exchanged Yobit Balance later on January 28, so just wait on that date when Yoda launches. It will be a big day for the New Year prize. I have big hope with This things.

• +2 1

Thats not 700$ but 700 Yo Dollar, you can get it through bot on telegram. And you can also get another 400 yo dollar for succeed refferal

On 12/29/2019 at 8:54 AM, naveed259 said:

does your problem solved? if not then my personal opinion to you to go to telegram and chat with yobit official channel. ask about your regarding problems, the link may be expired or the promotion can be finished. distribution will release on next 28 January as far i know.

• +1 1

you can join trouogh yobit website yodollar project link available in side first download telegram then follow the given intructions. i received 700 yo dollars.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:39 AM, Anthor95 said:

I am very proud of the fact that Telegram received 700 YO  DOLLARS  from everyone, because I did not get 700 YO DOLLARS , and I did not understand anything about Telegram, so everyone is hoping to tell me about Telegram and how I get those 700 YO DOLLARS, and heard from Telegram.  Further, 400 coins are also available through reference.

Telegram is a messaging app like messenger. Unlike messenger, in telegram, you can connect with other people through channels, in bots, you can have different task that can do , doing so, will give you some coin reward, dependent on what bot. You can also advertise your links, channels and bot through bot. 
Regarding on yobit airdrop, start their bot:
-Just click the link that they gave. It will redirect you to that bot. here it the bot: https://t.me/fastexrobot 
-After that, you'll see button options there, click "Get 700 YoDollars"
-Next, subscribe to this channel https://t.me/yobichaten
-Go back to the bot
-Click "I've subscribed", Your code will be shown. 
-After that, log in to Cryptotalk.org.
-Post the your code in this thread: 
https://cryptotalk.org/topic/30585-new-yobit-airdrop-get-700-yodollars-for-free
(Please do not post it on other threads or other sections. Do not make a topic using the code. Just post it to the link I have given above.) 
-Go back to the bot then click "I've subscribed and sent code to Cryptotalk.org"

You will receive the 700 YoDollars after a while. 

That's all. I hoped it helped.

nMvFbuZ.png

fkfnme3pa - Thanks to Yobit exchange and CryptoTalk forum for the opportunity to earn money for each message!

I am know about yobit 700 dollars airdrops.This is official airdrops of yobit exchanger.I am got mailed from yobit to earn 700 yo dollars

On 12/28/2019 at 6:54 PM, naveed259 said:

I personally think that the claiming of 700 yo dollars has been expired and it is only allowed to those who claimed earlier.