700 Yo Dollars... - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
naveed259

700 Yo Dollars...

700Yodollar is a live Airdrop on telegram iwas recived my 700yodollar and he is trade on yobit 28 january 2020 follow this intruction and get 700yodallar 

You will need to follow the link to telegram where you will join the airdrop through the bot

hi. i join in telegram and they ask to subscribe. after that they give me link for post in cryptotalk. i complete that then they give me 700yo dollars. now how can i take that in my yobit. can anybody help me about it.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:26 PM, bunulama930 said:

Yes I also joined this Yoda airdrop from yobit exchange so it was trading from 28 jan 2020 so lets hope that this coin could value good so we can get a lot of amount from this airdrop

Yes mate, I also heard it will be lunched by 28 of this month. I was given 700, let hope it boost so we can earn enough fundon the Airdrop 

I think that today withdrawals from airdrop bot for Yo will become available. If I'm not mistaken, I've read that they would open withdrawals on 28th of January. Anyone has information on this?

Welcome
First you must subscribe to Telegram and then click on the link you received in an email, after which you will be asked to do some tasks to receive your winnings 700 YO DOLLARS

I also received 700 Yoda but i don't know how can i invest it, i even check my yobit but nothing is there, is so complicated to me i also need help about this issue. Guys if you know guide us by dropping in this topic.

At that time, the way to get Yodollar was to click the link to the telegram bot and post the code on cryptotalk. But now the airdrop period is over. BTW Yoda is not distributed directly, but in the form of investment in the Investbox. I think the admin is doing this to keep Yoda prices up

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/29/2019 at 3:54 AM, naveed259 said:

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

Well Yoda led me to this forum and am not too happy because I couldn't get the coins as my balance reverted back to zero with no reason given for that decision even after I was initially offered 700Yoda 

Now yobit exchange airdrop ended I hope you received your yo dollars but I not due to some technical issues may be not joined in correct way but some our members received airdrop coins. 

I also received $ 700 yoda after fusion a sort in the intermediate of ingoing a exact linkage in Gmail.  So I was very happy what time I checkered the calculate of time and bring into being that 700 yoda dollars has arrived, and I will be added than happy.

OK, so it's 5 days past January 28. We should be able to trade YODA by now because the twitter account of Yobit said long ago that "All YODA news will be tomorrow". So we will see how much this token is worth.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

16 hours ago, Basel098 said:

A lot of friends subscribe to Yoda, but they will not receive the Airdrop yet, and Yobit announced that tomorrow it will open the trading.

Yobit my friend does not lie and will present tokens before release

I think its too late to find a solution to this, as the airdrop is already finished. I have received my Yo dollars 700 of it, and it  has been transferred to my investbox automatically by Yobit bot where I can 1% daily as long as I post one social post everyday.

Hello, the currency is already down for trading on the platform and the highest price is about $ 1 or approximately $ 1.7$, but unfortunately I was unable to withdraw my currency from the investment fund.

On 12/29/2019 at 4:54 AM, naveed259 said:

I have received an email from yobit.net to earn $700 but i am unable to open the given link.what is this? Please guide me and it will also help others who are facing this problem.anyone plz...

I hope you solved this problem. Today is the frist day of trading yoda on yobit exchange and I think it is one of the best coin I see in 2020. And it have a great future. 

27 minutes ago, inflip said:

I attempted all things workable to pick up my claim yodollars but couldn't. Is it the same change rate with USD or does it has it own transformation fee

I do not explicitly know what the problem is, many do not complain about the same problem in the chat for the platform, we may have to do some tasks first before we can withdraw the amount invested.

Too late now, the airdrop finished, and everyone who participated got atleast 700$ and those who referred, got even more upto 400$ per refferral. The trading started yesterday and it was frantic. The highest was somewhat around 15$ per coin, and now its very less now. But all thanks to yobit, i have my coins. 

I think this is a scam mail. But i am not sure. You should check it carefully and should contact with yobit about this. I hope you will find good solution.

No my friend, be careful, do not open any link that arrives via e-mail, these links are fake and most of them steal your information or your money and they try to impersonate a certain platform or site in order to trust them, this thing is fraudulent you never deal with it and leave it as it is.

Best regards

I didnt know about this, but what is the exactly price of this token? Let me try and join the telegram bot i hope i will earn it and exchange to other coins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Actually I got mailed from yobit to earn 700 yo dollars . This is official airdrops of yobit exchanger. I know about yobit 700 dollars airdrops.

Yoda coins drops really bad now,because those who got it for free sell it for a very low price which they should have not do. If they sell it in higher price it can increase also its price and many will benefits. 

DOLLARS from everyone, because I did not get 700 YO, DOLLARS , and I did not understand anything, about Telegram, so everyone is hoping to tell me about Telegram and how I get.