Coinex trading competition - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dianna rosyta

Coinex trading competition

coinnex coin has just begun, so in this case, everyone will win in this competition and everyone will be successful in trading so everyone join it.

The only people who have already saved the currency will be this competition. Furthermore, those who take the right direction will eventually win the rivalry.

We know that Coinex is good for trading.  Because in the middle of this site a good profit can be found.  And the security of this site is very good, it just occupied a place in our currency, the Coinex site.

the more people hold trading competitions, the more people will join. because besides honing the ability to trade and achieve personal profit, prizes from the competition are also very good.

8 minutes ago, Rahul21 said:

We know that Coinex is good for trading.  Because in the middle of this site a good profit can be found.  And the security of this site is very good, it just occupied a place in our currency, the Coinex site.

Totally true. Trading is a bit risky but Coinex is a good place for it and the profit you can gain is acceptable. And I believe its security is better than the others.

17 minutes ago, Kuroashii said:

Totally true. Trading is a bit risky but Coinex is a good place for it and the profit you can gain is acceptable. And I believe its security is better than the others.

Yes of course, that's why I tell everyone that trading on this coinex site would be good if everyone knows about this site. And since you know that its security is good, you can trade in it without any risk.

Yes there is a competition to trade here, there are many customers and many traders who are now more interested in trading, Conex Exchanger is becoming more and more popular with everyone, I see the bright future of this Exchanger.

Exchanges offer trading competition on there platform and the purpose is that promote crypto and get New funds in there exchange.This is also Good we get some bonus or free money just trading

On 12/29/2019 at 4:25 AM, dianna rosyta said:

coinex trading competition.

For more info click here

And Good Luck

this is the type of posts that dont need to be made at all, just post this in off topic because it has no value at all, this will surely earn you one warning point.

Participating in contests is a very promising activity and Coinex confirms this. I myself do not participate in the Coinex contest. 

Yes CoinNex has started it all, competencies that can benefit us. Trading and investing is one of the ways we can make a profit. Good luck and lucky in competence.

Coinex like these competitions are good and it makes a lot of competition for the bonus winnings offered by the competition and it makes everyone give their best

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

I was trying one of the trading competition of contest of $1000 before, but I don't mind to repeated again because people there are making up to 10000% per day while you make 8% per day

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

4 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

Coinex like these competitions are good and it makes a lot of competition for the bonus winnings offered by the competition and it makes everyone give their best

I like competitions like Coinex as the best trader, I trade all the time well and I rarely trade in a losing deal so that's why I think I will do well

Life is great and enjoy it

19 hours ago, arslan45 said:

ithnik coinex is just now beggining thier carrier.

those who take the right direction will eventually win the rivalry.

I see many of exchanges now are making good features from their exchanges just like yobit, because also them they have see that yobit are grow massively nowadays

On 12/29/2019 at 3:25 AM, dianna rosyta said:

For more info click here

And Good Luck

Page is 404 and trading competition is most likely over. You should close this thread because people don't care about the link and will just keep talking in here.

I am sorry, my friend, I arrived late, I think, because the link is dead, can you verify it or the competition has already ended for a while? Thank you for your topic.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:25 AM, dianna rosyta said:

For more info click here

And Good Luck

I don't think any kind of trading competition for a small investors and traders. Because there we have generate maximum trade to win. Otherwise our fund can be lose.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

With its proprietary trade matching system and excellent user experience, CoinEx is dedicated to building a highly secure, stable and efficient digital coin exchange for global users. CoinEx now supports multiple languages and is providing global trading services in nearly 100 countries/regions. CET is CoinEx’s native virtual token that is distributed in accordance with their trade-driven mining model.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:25 AM, dianna rosyta said:

For more info click here

And Good Luck

can you please share some more and authentic information regarding the post you have made and also is the coinex is good like the Yobit or binance or its average or fake?

Dear member I see that you are new here, so you are welcome to this best forum Cryptoptalk, but please you can introduce more information and details in your topic to be attractive for many members.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This trading competition was really bad, to be honest, I tried it and did nothing there as well as my friends who also participated in this competition and earned nothing.

Will this competition come again??? I missed it and it seems it was very good because coinex its one of the good crypto currencies project and it has good reputations from some review sites.

Time is the ultimate weapon!