What is going on here ...? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Very good post. Sad but true. Most of the members enter the forum to post, and leaves without even reading or reacting to anyone else's posts. It is really strange behaviour because only the positive reacted topics get paid, so if you behave like this, others behave like this, how will your posts be paid?

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes this is a wonderful idea, most people don't comment on many post,or they should write a post that does not related to the comment, the advice I have is to understand the topic before posting under it.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

You are right bro, since the payment for reputation points stopped, most of the members stopped rating the posts they respond to, and even if you give reputation points and respond to a topic, the publisher of the topic does not care about your response.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:24 PM, saradz said:

What's going on? Interaction with posts is very poor; most members reply to posts without giving any rating and without evaluating the responses that precede them.
We must not forget that there are useful publications that must be supported.

Since the forum disable the payment of Talkcoins, then I realized that with your useful Post you end up a complete day without getting a single possitive reactions or reputation, 

I will like to advice the entire members of the forum we should not discourage each others and reputation is among the thing sure how useful your post is.

I have seen many members who just read the post but do not react.If we read a post, we should react to it, it will increase the interest of the writter to post more.

• +2 1

Absolutely right, friend, this is happening mostly on this platform that people read and ignore the posts of others, but they do not give any comment or reaction to it, nor rating it, it is not known what the issue is about people.  

• +1 1

They said what goes around, actually come around.

If you're unfortunately the type that never responded to an important topic with regulative reputation then put it at the back of your mind that yours will not also be reacted upon as well.

This is a plain truth.

If we'll not like and welcome such occurrence to us, then let's be just to ourselves.

Brother there are ao Many good work here like if we want to do here a good posts and good topics than we people love our topics and give us good reputation than we will earn a digital currency and than we have to options one is investment and other is withdrawal

In fact, those who are new do not understand much.  That is why he made many mistakes.  Accidentally they get blocked from many forums.  So what is happening, work in such a way that no one can ask such a question.  There was love.

Yes, precisely dear i have published too much content material and i am getting simply replies not any ratings. So I think people are simply seeking to do just there activity of posting and now not supporting absolutely everyone. So I need to invite for the help for all. In cryptotalk we are able to aid each other and then we are able to be encourage from those sports.

Well dear friend i advise peoples to read the articles and topics very carefully and then do comments on them. And try to create something new which we didn't see that so this will be very helpful for us. Thank you so much for the best post 

• +5 1

Many users are not aware of this but it is important to rate other people so we will help their publications to be useful and to be valued for the payment of them so bear we have to create new publications to make them attractive and I ask all of us to support each other every day so that one day they will give us their support

• +2 1

Hi Friends, I am new on the platform, I do not have any special idea like this post. But I think that I will tell all the old members that I want to the best posts as best as possible so that we are like new waist .

The low engagement to posts and comments is because some members have been banned or removed from cryptotalk campaign on yobit while other refuse to give ratings beacase payment for reacting to posts have been disabled. Most members just scroll, read comments without even caring or checking if the post is deserving of likes/reputation. It's really sad because it's affecting the forum negetively.

Well my friend is very useful information for all of us. We always give ratings on post and topic. Because it is very unique thing to work in this forum. And we always support other members replies and gave them good reputation.

Yes you are absolutely right. If we get help by a post then we want to must give a reputation for that post. We want to always give positive reputation for useful and new informative posts. 

Its a more secure and reliable platform for the users which provides them very good services and also supports them financialy where they could be able to fulfils their needs and demands.

hello you right, maybe some post is not have a quality or maybe they don’t like the post just why they didn’t give a reputation points, it just a depends on us, but we are here in platform we need to help each other.

Yes i m agreed with you.. a lot of members think personally they don't support others with positive reputation.. some are just doing time pass they are just posting there Owen.. and don't given likes and positive reputation.. that heart there Owen reputation also.. 

If you have a good idea about what's going on here, you can understand it here because you need to know something good here first. If you have a good idea about the world, you can easily learn something good here.  You can have a good idea about the subject whenever you can. You have a lot of rules because if you can follow them, you can work here with a good amount of time. Then you have a good idea about the subject.

yes dear you are right we should to read all comments. Which topics or comment have useful content we should to give rating point and when we see a beneficial post for us we should to give positive reaction. 

You just posted it. We don't have a spot to have a great time here, here is a work environment, here we will feature the important things. We need to chip away along the edge of any tricks that don't come here. Here we can work by trading Ubit through Crypto. We can likewise procure BTC from this site. Individuals can arrive at much better route by working here.

If I tell you about this forum in the beginner section the information about the new members and guidelines for the new members how they can work on this forum and you can easily get the useful information on this forum

• +3 1

Every Positive things are doing here, you will see so many different people here having with different minds, just see and learn from these useful creating minds, and you also do something positive things.

Yes you are right this same thing happen to me.Whenever I make good post no one react on it.If people are finding our post valuable,they should at least leave a heart on our post.It makes our confidence high to make more good posts.

• +4 1