Will Bitcoin shave more? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Where does Bitcoin fly to? Or will the theory of $ 100 thousand be achieved this year, I do not know the reason for this amazing rise, or is it a period and the bitcoin will return to its original price.

Edited by saradz
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, I don't know if the Bitcoin price will go back to where it was before $ 12,000 or whether it will require a new price to stabilize.

• +2 1

No doubt in the power of botcoin and no other currency can stop BTC from its target. It is going with high speed and the target will be achieved very soon. At a moment the price can be decreased but it does not mean to dupm permanent.

• Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, saradz said:

Where is Bitcoin flying? Or is the theory of 100 thousand dollars will be realized this year, I do not know what caused this amazing rise, or is it a bubble that could burst at any time.

Bitcoin prices are rising at an unprecedented rate in history.Experts expected the price of Bitcoin to be $ 30,000 in 2021 but the price of Bitcoin has risen to more than $ 30,000. I think the price of Bitcoin will go down soon.Currently traders are benefiting a lot.

Edited by online123

18 hours ago, saradz said:

Where does Bitcoin fly to? Or will the theory of $ 100 thousand be achieved this year, I do not know the reason for this amazing rise, or is it a period and the bitcoin will return to its original price.

Bitcoin has crossed $ 30,000 this year, more than ever before At present, its price is rising. It cannot be said where its price will stop.Maybe its price is ০০ 100,000 that will stop. If the price of Bitcoin becomes so high then we can make a lot more profit.

• +1 1

Maybe it can be $100 million after ten years. But you ask for this year, so yes, probably 100k would be an excellent price for Bitcoin to reach. How long the bull run can go it depends on many factors. Regulations are always important and opening of new markets would help. 

• +1 1

This is true talk. Bitcoin will fly and its price will rise in the world of programming and the market, and its value will become very great and increase in popularity this year, and all countries of the world will work with it.

In all, my friend, the bitcoin has reached a high level that it has not achieved before, and this will not stop of course, there is a further rise and the price of this good currency could reach 100 thousand US dollars, it is really my favorite currency. 

• +1 1

Dear friend I think bitcoin cannot return again his price. Because so many company invest bitcoin that reason bitcoin price increase. I think bitcoin demand increase bitcoin price. Everyone know bitcoin investment always profitable.

In a my way bitcoin can never come back to its old price because now there are too many companies are investing inside it and its demand is increasing,We hope that in the coming days, the price of bitcoin will be greatly increased and those who hold it can earn huge profits by selling it.

22 hours ago, saradz said:

The reasons for this amazing rise is first the halving, the reduction of the miners rewards that were creating bearish terms, the change of hands between around a million of Bitcoins in March 2020, when those whales that were playing and making damage to Bitcoin sold most of their trading Bitcoin to strong hands, and the rise in demand that later we have seen by big players that understand charts better than most whales we had.

• +1 1

According to the Forbes news Bitcoin can be reached to a high level like up to $100k and also can be down to $10k. BTC is increasing on daily basis and it will pump to the highest prices ever imagine. You can read the detail in this news.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Well it can be happened and u can earn or good income but dear no one knows the future. There are many predictions and theories which sometimes can face failure further it can happen that it can reach 1 Billion dollars or even cross and it's all due its increasing demand.

• Useful or interesting 2

There seem to be some kind of FOMO but on a scale of very wealthy investors and companies. We have to wait to see where it will lead us, prices overperformed even to my super bullish charts and when this happens there could be a correction but this doesn't mean anything and I will keep holding according to plan.

• +1 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, saradz said:

Yes, it is possible for her mother to fly soon and reach the 40th and then the 50th, but I think she needs some time in order to rest and reap the profits

I do not think at the present time it may return to a high. I think that currently it will stop and return to decline a little and stay fixed for a while and then return to rise

According to the speed of the Bitcoin price, it is possible in a few years we will see the Bitcoin price value reaching 100,000,000 dollars, which means, it will be 1 satoshi equal to 1 dollar. And then is possible they will change the decimal of Bitcoin, maybe will be without decimal or just with 2 decimals.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/3/2021 at 9:44 AM, saradz said:

I doubt if bitcoin will go back to it original price what i think is that bitcoin has already embark it journey and it price will increase further uptill $100000 if possible.

Based on the historical graphs, I think the Bitcoin increase is mainly due to halving. Of course, along the way there have also been different news that make the price rise, such as institutional purchases or the possibility of buying and selling btc at PayPal.
However, during 2017 there was also quite a lot of news, but the main reason was the 2016 halving.
With regard to the price of this cycle, I think that $100k is not a very far-off figure. In fact, it's quite close, but it all depends on what happens during the next few months. If the institutions continue to make large purchases, the $100k will most likely arrive in a short time.

• +4 1

19 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

this doesn't mean anything and I will keep holding according to plan.

That is good of you my friend we should always stick to our plans and since bitcoin appears to be a promising coin then i don't think we need to be afraid and all we need to do is to be watchful of the market.

Which is the original price, $0.01? Bitcoin when it makes the bull run it goes very higher and doesn't return to where it started. It reaches the top and then it crashes down again, but with one difference, it always stops dropping at a price higher from where it started rising.

For now growth looks artificial, I mean some whales just boost the price and it can lead to any result. I don`t believe BTC price can reach more than 50k$ this year. But it`s a very surprising asset like always, so we can get any situation even the most incredible. I hope Bitcoin will gain a foothold on 30k level 

As we can all see that the price of bitcoin has increased to a great extent but no one knows what is the reason. But it is beneficial for all of us to pay the price of bitcoin so. Now no one can predict about whether the price of bitcoin will continue to rise like this or whether the price of bitcoin will fall to some extent. And as you already know that the rebel has such a grace step about which no one can give his prediction nor can anyone control the price of bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am glad to tell you that the price of the Bitcoin is going high day by day so I want to tell you dad the price of the Bitcoin ups and down daily so you should to analyse the market of the Bitcoin keep youre eyesonthe market

Bitcoin is doing good. It was up to $40,000 and now dropped to $35000, this is very logic price action, it will be good for traders for some time and then it will be up again in very little time. There is no reason to think that it will drop and if it does there will be many buying it.