Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing

On 12/29/2019 at 5:57 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading.

There are many coins available in dip like ETH, LTC, Neo, TRX, Ripple, these are all good potential coins to be invest. as they have good reputation too. ETH also started price spike from yesterday. so next year stating and its important for alts to be rise again

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:25 AM, gigabyteRTX said:

Well it's true some altcoins are doing great right now while BTC is nit good at the time thankfully I have a three different altcoins in my wallet, I hope it goes up to engage in trading because right now with the current status of BTC it's not good to initiate a trade so maybe some altcoins will do.

Do you have any idea where I can get free altcoins? Or should I buy them so I can keep them hold for the future pump up price increase? 

Many thanks!

Just now, Vanessa said:

Do you have any idea where I can get free altcoins? Or should I buy them so I can keep them hold for the future pump up price increase? 

Many thanks!

I don't have that suggestions to get free altcoins well honestly I'm not a fan of sites that could give free coins because just that I don't have the reason but if you really want that you can search a site for that but make sure to test its validity and if it's legit. And yes I would recommend that you should buy your coins you can also hold it or trade it will depend on you.

Yes it seems that the prices of altcoins will rise in first week of january. Bitcoin should be get stability to take alts rise. Try joining good channels for good signals

I think that's a good start for Bitcoin because it's sons also increasing their value. I want to try invest some known altcoins in the future for have back up outcome. Do you have any suggested coin?

The price of altcoins price goes up and the prices of all crypto currency goes up due to most uses of crypto currency and new people entered on daily basis in this way the price of crypto currency goes up, Mostly countries give permission for working on crypto currency.

Yeah i am looking all day that which coins i have purchased. but due to long term holding they are very dip from purchase rate. so i will have to wait more for price come back.

Still I do not have much volume of altcoins in my wallet but I have some litecoins whose price are showing upward trend from two days but I do not like to trade because holding is better because now price started rising and it will give you high profit after some time which you can not get in trading.

Not only Bitcoin are pumping up now actually if you notice the price of Litecoin it was increasing day per day. If you invest on Litecoin definitely you are contented on the value of Litecoin now and for the next years. 

I'm only watching the altcoins I hold losing value every day. I feel bad that I didn't sell all of them this summer but was hoping that their devs werent greedy scammers. Yet for every altcoin it is the same.

I this week yesterday and today we see many Alts coin Performance well and They give Up to 100% .In coin marketcap many coins are in Green.If This is the start of Bull market We should full our bags with Good coins.

I hope that ripple is one of the altcoin that have a price which is rising, because ripple is the only altcoin that I started investing with. I invested in ripple because of it's cheap transaction fees which is really useful and helpful for me because I always convert my bitcoin to ripple to save money frome transaction charges.

9 minutes ago, suzuya said:

I hope that ripple is one of the altcoin that have a price which is rising, because ripple is the only altcoin that I started investing with. I invested in ripple because of it's cheap transaction fees which is really useful and helpful for me because I always convert my bitcoin to ripple to save money frome transaction charges.

I see all people are expecting ripple to rise and yes I was hoping too. Everybody said it will rise to 1 dollar again. Yes, let us wait for this good news.

Am betting there is one coin that is going to make people rich very soon ,there is just that one coin that one can bet on, there are thousands of coins and one of them is simply going to make us very rick, but anyway , knowing which one thats the head ache and I wish I could buy all of them , especially the undervalued coins.

I agree with you so it seems that the price of crypto currency can go up a lot. That is why if we have crypto currency, it is better to keep it now because we can earn a lot of profit if its price increases later.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:34 AM, Delgboke said:

I don't really have large quantity of those new cryptocurrencies that actually appreciating value, am thinking of holding my altcoins for longer term period so that the value we be encouraging. 

Yes i too not having new cryptocurrencies in the large number but now also we have option and nothing is late to buy them.and as we very well know about the bitcoin improvement now a days...

1 hour ago, suzuya said:

Well the expectation you want comes true if you will see the history of ripple's movement of price you will see that it bullish 2 times this month which means it is a good thing to invest and hold ripple coins, anyway good luck bro try exploring more altcoins.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:57 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading.

Yea you're really right many Altcoins are rise on this 2 weeks I also pay attention to that.  Every day Altcoins shows a 2-10% increase. Thats good suggest to be stay head for trader at this time if  want to gain profits with the Altcoins they have.My DASH coin increase too (i am happy ) 

There have more than 1000+ cryptocurrencies in the world so you were supposed to tell us which coins that's will be valuing in that week

Today I found out the price, my savings and tender was in surprise that the price went up. It is very pleasing. 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:27 AM, Valente Ibrahimo said:

One Altcoin that experienced an amazing price increase during the last few days was bitcoin cash. It suddenly jumped in value by 74%! I had plans to buy bitcoin cash in December 2019 but I didn't manage to find a good wallet for it. Those who had held BCH, could gain a big profit by selling it 2 days ago. It was a very fast bull run for BCH and the price dropped soon after that. This coin is often neglected compared to ETH and XRP.

• +3 1

I know all people are expecting the iron to rise. And yes I was hoping too. Because the higher the price of this coin, the more people will know. Everyone said it would rise to $ 1 again. Yes, let's wait for this good news

Hey guys, what altcoins should i look at for this week, which are rising and which are dropping if anyone has an idea?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png