Steps To Convert Erc20 to Trc-20(USDT, Using Binance) - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Steps To Convert Erc20 to Trc-20(USDT, Using Binance)

Today, I am going to explain a simple way for exchanging your trc20 token to erc-20 tokens. In the process, I will take example of USDT and I will be using Binance Exchange as a way for doing so.

This is simple technique but many people are missing, so I have came to create this topic.

Steps:

1. Goto Binance Exchange>Wallets>USDT> Deposit.IMG_20210103_114000.thumb.jpg.066f8d57472b7af534619d6719051ccd.jpg
  2. You can see different networks.
  3. Select Trc-20 and Copy that Address.
  4. Goto Your Trc-20 Wallet and Send the required amount to the Address.
  5. After confirmation it will be added to your account.
  6. Now you can exchange it to any Coins you like or Withdraw Erc-20 Usdt.
  7. For withdraw , Follow (1), and Click Withdraw and again select the network you like as below.IMG_20210103_114602.thumb.jpg.9587307d38b6a13623c58da929ac23d8.jpg
  8. Boom you have exchanged your Trc-20 usdt to Erc-20.
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam one of the easy method  to convert our TRC20 usdt to ERC20 usdt..  Actually  i confused  to do this because  i had trc20 usdt which i needed to convert  into any currreny  but unfortunately  binance do not allow us to trade less  than 10 usd..  But this method is cool..  So the point is we can deposit  trc20 usdt and withdrawal  erc20 usdt ? 

On 1/3/2021 at 11:47 AM, Ridam said:

Boom you have exchanged your Trc-20 usdt to Erc-20.

Quite tricky, huh 😂? The process is pretty much cool even for preferring the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) based DApps. I prefer this trick to convert BNB BEP-2 to BEP-20 while locking BNB on the DApps to farm the governance tokens. So many users have incorrectly sent the same USDT to the wrong address from different blockchain network, at least they should learn this feature. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

17 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Quite tricky, huh 😂? The process is pretty much cool even for preferring the Binance Smart Chain(BSC) based DApps. I prefer this trick to convert BNB BEP-2 to BEP-20 while locking BNB on the DApps to farm the governance tokens. So many users have incorrectly sent the same USDT to the wrong address from different blockchain network, at least they should learn this feature. 

Exactly , Bep2 and Bep20 seems confusing, Last time I had also got confused while withdrawing my twt from Binance airdrop.

This could be applicable for all networks that Binance support it seems simple but very helpful in some time.

And yes the problem is great, I have seen many people complaining about the platforms after sending usdt from one network to another without understanding. Hope this will help all.

• +2 1

You can convert any coin in exchange site. This is the best way of converting our coins. I think it is very easy and fast way of transection. However there are lots of good exchange sites. You can use yobit. It is good enough for new users.

43 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Exactly , Bep2 and Bep20 seems confusing, Last time I had also got confused while withdrawing my twt from Binance airdrop.

What address did you used to withdraw TWT? Was that the last airdrop from the Binance exchange? Were you able to withdraw your TWT reward to your personal wallet? Alright, there are several articles to guide users correctly but newcomers are getting confused while withdrawing their assets. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

What address did you used to withdraw TWT? Was that the last airdrop from the Binance exchange? Were you able to withdraw your TWT reward to your personal wallet? Alright, there are several articles to guide users correctly but newcomers are getting confused while withdrawing their assets. 

The problem was that the twt I was holding in trust wallet was bep2 and I copied the same receive address and tried to withdraw from Binance. The supposed address was BEP20 not BEp2. Their address verification algorithm really saved me as I got a error message stating the address verification issue. I quickly went back and checked and I created BEP20 wallet for TWT and used that address and Finally everything went smoothly in matter of time.

I was confused among BEP2 and BEP20, and that was my mistake in hurry. 

You can convert any coin in exchange sites. There are alot faster and safer . This is the best way to convert coin.  There alot of good site to convert coin. For me yobit is safest site. It is faster and safer for me . I always convert coin from yobit. I recommend yobit for new users. 

• +2 1

I think the guide will be very helpful for newbies. I discovered TRC20 USDT not so far ago and was really surprised that I can transfer my USDT between most exchanges quickly and without any fees. For now I`m using it very often and can`t imagine my life without using TRC20 USDT. Everyone who still uses ERC-20 USDT, I recommend to convert them this way at least till eth 2.0 full launch  

It is not called conversion. It is the network you use to send these tether to another adress. During this transfer process, you use TRC20 or ERC20 network, your Tether is still Tether and you don't convert it. 

TRC20 is TRON network and it is usually free to send your Tethers through this network. ERC20 is the Ethereum network and it has very high transfer fees at the moment of this post's writing. 

So it is always more feasible to send your Tethers through TRC20 network but never forget that the target wallet or exchange should support TRC20 and the adress must be a TRON adress otherwise your money will be lost.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 1/3/2021 at 5:58 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam one of the easy method  to convert our TRC20 usdt to ERC20 usdt..  Actually  i confused  to do this because  i had trc20 usdt which i needed to convert  into any currreny  but unfortunately  binance do not allow us to trade less  than 10 usd..  But this method is cool..  So the point is we can deposit  trc20 usdt and withdrawal  erc20 usdt ? 

Yeah. Sure you can. Not all exchanges accept USDT in different blockchain, some accepts only TRC20 and some Erc20 standard. On kucoin specifically, withdrawing USDT to a public address, the system automatically identifies which type of standard through the address before withdrawal.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

On kucoin specifically, withdrawing USDT to a public address, the system automatically identifies which type of standard through the address before withdrawal

I not yet  expert with kucoin exchange  site activity but this activity  really cool then..  By the way, tomorrow  i am going to trade my litecoin into usdt erc20 and after that withdrawal  my erc 20 usdt  to trc20 usdt address ..  Hopefully  it will work right??  Please  clear lil bit more 😒

• +1 1

On 1/19/2021 at 2:31 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. Sure you can. Not all exchanges accept USDT in different blockchain, some accepts only TRC20 and some Erc20 standard. On kucoin specifically, withdrawing USDT to a public address, the system automatically identifies which type of standard through the address before withdrawal.

This is the actually thing I was trying to find out, why is it that some accept only TRC20 and some ERC20 standard? What could be the cause and what is the major reason for doing so?

When making this type of change, no type of commission or fee is generated. You have more or you have less.
What is the difference between a Trc20 and an Erc20?

This is still a little difficult for me to understand, but thanks for giving us a clear description of how this is done. If I will need to do it, I will be sure to follow your instructions, although for now I don't use this option and I will skip it for later, if it will be required. The ethereum fees have been for too long very high and it makes everyone trying to find better and less costly ways to transfer crypto, I hope this Binance move will help in this direction.

On 1/19/2021 at 8:50 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I not yet  expert with kucoin exchange  site activity but this activity  really cool then..  By the way, tomorrow  i am going to trade my litecoin into usdt erc20 and after that withdrawal  my erc 20 usdt  to trc20 usdt address ..  Hopefully  it will work right??  Please  clear lil bit more 😒

If you like to exchange then just deposit the Erc-20 on Binance and withdraw the trc-20 from Binance Exchange. And as Raqueezby said You can use the Kucoin exchange also for that. The Kucoin has special feature that is when you enter the address in the withdrawl address the AI automatically identifies the Blockchain and it will be sent in that Blockchain network. Now keep in mind the Eth gas fee is so high and also the withdrawl fee of ERC-20 USDT.

• +2 1

I

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

Now keep in mind the Eth gas fee is so high and also the withdrawl fee of ERC-20 USDT.

Its not a big problem ofcourse because  whenever  we make a high value  transaction  then the fee Doesn't matter anymore..   Also now i avoid  the less fee mind because  once i face the less fee withdrawal  which take my transaction  pending for more than 2 days..  That is why now ready to give high transaction  fee..

On 1/26/2021 at 12:08 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

I

Its not a big problem ofcourse because  whenever  we make a high value  transaction  then the fee Doesn't matter anymore..   Also now i avoid  the less fee mind because  once i face the less fee withdrawal  which take my transaction  pending for more than 2 days..  That is why now ready to give high transaction  fee..

Sorry for the late reply though. I was offline for some while. I see Ridam already explained all you need to know. I think his purpose of creating this explanation in the first place is mainly due to high gas fee on ether network which affects making transactions in Erc20 USDT. For now, taking other alternatives, using the above procedures to TRC20 is more advisable especially since you are going to trade little amount.

• +3 1

5 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

For now, taking other alternatives, using the above procedures to TRC20 is more advisable especially since you are going to trade little amount.

TRC20 based usdt look more comfortable  to make transaction  because it takes only few minute  but the erc20 based  usdt take high fee as well time..  Its because  you know on trc20  blockchain  there has less network  traffic  but the traffic  might Increase  in future then we can face too big fee.. 

3 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

TRC20 based usdt look more comfortable  to make transaction  because it takes only few minute  but the erc20 based  usdt take high fee as well time..  Its because  you know on trc20  blockchain  there has less network  traffic  but the traffic  might Increase  in future then we can face too big fee.. 

I agree. You are right but you have to be careful though. Most wallets and exchanges only supports ERC20's so that explains reason why a lot prefer that compared to the former. In such cases, fee can be endured so transactions can happen. Think ether fee will come affordable some days.

3 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Think ether fee will come affordable some days

It will be afford  able only when  the congestion  of eth blockchain  will get decrease  and it will happen when eth2 become  fully prepare.. Yah Once  i made this mistake too buy sent erc20 usdt  to trc20 usdt address ..  But from that day i become aware about  it and aware other too..