Are there still opportunities in Bitcoin in 2021? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Are there still opportunities in Bitcoin in 2021?

On 1/3/2021 at 7:50 PM, Johnvick said:

This might seem like a conservative prediction,especially given the runup that has occured at he end of 2020,but prices don't go up for forever.

True as the Bitcoin is down again and the price is now stuck between the $30k -$35k. The expected price target was to reach the $50k goal in the end of Jan 2021.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Maybe we will be surprised once again when price goes a lot higher, but most of us probably already have made a lot of profit and we did at least take some. I don't give any advice on that and it is not easy to know how markets will react in negative news, but I think that if the interest from institutions doesn't fade then price will keep rising.

• +1 1

There are opportunities to be expected this year. Those that believe and hold or make investment will benefits. We are hoping that bitcoin price will rises more this year. 

On 1/16/2021 at 10:07 AM, yonkii said:

Maybe we will be surprised once again when price goes a lot higher, but most of us probably already have made a lot of profit and we did at least take some. I don't give any advice on that and it is not easy to know how markets will react in negative news, but I think that if the interest from institutions doesn't fade then price will keep rising.

These is absolutely correct, on a honest note, many cryptocurrencies investors took their profit too early not knowing that the prices will even go higher than when they exited their investments 

On 1/13/2021 at 11:41 AM, Khan said:

True as the Bitcoin is down again and the price is now stuck between the $30k -$35k. The expected price target was to reach the $50k goal in the end of Jan 2021.

These hope is not lost in any form as I believe bitcoin is only getting ready for another massive bullish run

On 1/12/2021 at 8:56 PM, Froshk said:

Offcourse, opportunities never seize coming, especially if its concerning cryptocurrencies, the technology is always expanding and so are the opportunities coming with them. 

Opportunities in the world of cryptocurrencies are endless and hopefully 2021 would be another year of opportunity and a great accomplishment s

• +1 1

The price of BTC is increasing and those who have miss the opportunity of mid 2020 are regretting. This year 2021 will be good for crypto and the BTC will make highest price at the year of the year. If you wanna earn after missing the opportunity find strong project like polkadot who can hives you profit when BTC bull end and altcoin season start. The price is gradually not going down from $33K and the strong support of $30K is pushing BTC for more. So far this struggle will last long till January not ended. 

Yeah there is still hope for Bitcoins. Let us hope it won't be like 2020 where the value of Bitcoin became the least till date. Let us hope Bitcoins value increases swiftly so that we all could gain from that. Presently the value of Bitcoin is good.

Yes, my friend, I think it's the right time to invest in Bitcoin, prices won't go down but are on their way to the peaks, it is expected in 2021 that the price of Bitcoin will reach 100 thousand US dollars, and this is the opportunity bitcoin never hesitates to buy now. 

Clean opportunities for earnings through Crypto currencies is vast in 2021 compare to previous years ago. It is in 2020/2021 that BTC was able to set a remarkable record to cross $20'000 and in just couple of weeks hit $41,350 giving ample chance for deriving profit

I think this time is good opportunity in bitcoin in my prediction bitcoin price will be reach at almost 100k in the end of year 2021. If you invest in bitcoin and hold it I think you can get a good profit in few months. 

I think that the most opportunities for the time being are in altcoins and not those that are very high in price already but in altcoins that still haven't made that "pump" during an alt season. We see quite a few have been raised a lot like BNB, ADA, DOT and more. But these are looking they can't grow more. I won't risk for limited profit but I will try to shoot for higher potential.

Your theory has proven correct over time, now in 2021 I believe that the bullish stock will remain at the same strength and I hope that by the end of 2021 Bitcoin will hit the $ 100 thousand barrier, so I advise everyone to invest in it, this currency will do miracles

Actually there are more opportunities than we have seen before, holding is one of them, many coins are rising and buying pressure is increasing that means most of the coins are yet to meat the next ATH.

If you want good profits, you do not have to continue on Bitcoin alone. You have high chances in order to achieve significant profits by diversifying your investment on most of the existing currencies. If you want to know the appropriate currency, it is better to look a little and see news. There is a signal.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

To be frank, I believe there are more prospects than 2020. Though I can't say whether now is the best time to buy or sell, I believe this year will see a larger bullish move in BTC. The effects of halving are already being felt, with the number one cryptocurrency seeing a significant increase in adoption. This year, I have a feeling, will bring even more.

Yes, since I started and I have been developing I have also improved the way of writing messages and communication, because we have to bear in mind that many times we do not know how to leave the message that we want to put in writing, but how you do it every day you will improve more and more, for this it is important that you maintain your focus.

You don't have to stick to Bitcoin alone if you want to make money.By diversifying your investment through the majority of existing currencies, you stand a good chance of making substantial profits.It is preferable to search a little and see news if you want to know the right currency. 

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, you are right, the price of Bitcoin doubles and rises rapidly against the price of the dollar, due to the high demand for this digital currency and the start of major companies by adopting them in trade exchanges

• +2 1

I am optimistic that if the Bitcoin price will continue to rise, this sustainability has been predicted by experts because currently there is still a pandemic and this is one of the factors that increases the price of Bitcoin. The lockdown has affected many business sectors and is encouraging people to look for new unaffected businesses, one of which is the unaffected cryptocurrency. And this is the attraction of the public to use Bitcoin so that the price of Bitcoin continues to increase because of the increasing demand.

• +5 1

My dear friend, yes, the increase in the demand for something increases the price, and this happened in the Bitcoin currency, the demand for it has increased recently, which contributed to its high price significantly, as its price today exceeded the limit of 60 thousand dollars and I think it is an increase for that, for those who want to invest must invest in the Bitcoin currency

• +4 1

There are many opportunities still my dear. You just need to find them and grab them very soon, right when you spot them. I spotted one great opportunity that is Sovryn that is still very early and is DeFi on Bitcoin using a bitcoin second layer. I wrote a post about this too, find it here:

The price of Bitcoin has increased dramatically and the demand for it has increased, but I do not think that the study that I conducted is logical because until now there are a large number of people who are not interested in investing in Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1