Dogecoin price in 2021. - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Dogecoin price in 2021.

If it is true that some cryptocurrencies started the year well, I had already heard the news from dogecopin, after the coin was created based on some meme, how far has it come.
To be honest, it was not known if that currency would be worth that much, what was certain is that at some point it would be worth it, but if we had known that it would do so this year, it would have been bought, some doges, for a long-term investment. term.
Previously I found myself selling my dogues, since they maintained a good value previously, but who knows it may be that it will continue to rise if so, you should take the opportunity to invest in some and perhaps obtain some benefits.

• +2 1

@betelihem @Michar1 @kikifam @Anny Chang

The story of doge coins is  really important and simple and people usually dont understand and so this is what happens when there is a some  people who try their best to really understand demand and  supply , doge coins are oversupplied and and everybody buys them to hold them not make sure that they earn in anticipation of when the price will be good to grow

14 hours ago, Kanji said:

@betelihem @Michar1 @kikifam @Anny Chang

The story of doge coins is  really important and simple and people usually dont understand and so this is what happens when there is a some  people who try their best to really understand demand and  supply , doge coins are oversupplied and and everybody buys them to hold them not make sure that they earn in anticipation of when the price will be good to grow

Yeah i think there are so meany dogecoins out there, and i think that's the reason that most investors have some amounts of dogecoins on there wallets. but i think dogecoin is making some movement on its price, now its about 0.01$

On 1/12/2021 at 3:23 PM, zhoutong said:

I hold no Doge at all lately, I had bought some and sold in the pumps but I wait for price to go low if I'm going to buy it again. It is always a risk as this time Doge in btc terms went very low even reached 15 satoshi, which was a good price to buy and many recommended, it doubled so it was a sell there.

Its good that you have some Doge share as the whole crypto market become unstable again and many user are predicting that its the history repeat of 2017 fall, but I hope it will not be true.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is huge to have Dogecoin in this price, it can be that price of this crypto will be higher but maybe it is already too high and could be a lot lower too if things go wrong. I would invest in Bitcoin but not in many altcoins that I think they probably have been priced too high already and have very little continue in their price after they get a big pump from some investors.

This meme Crypto is Going bullish and the fact that it hit $0.1 probably made some holder filthy rich but If you guys notice Eth is getting more bullish from being $400 to $1200 today Eth and Bitcoin going crazy this years and I think some coins like Dogecoin are being pulled by Bitcoin that is why there price are pumping like crazy this Year.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Dogecoin is a very good coins,  and there are allot expected from the coins and hopefully the price of the coin will rise more this year. And the coin will be among the coin to be highly adopted in the future. 

On 1/5/2021 at 10:39 PM, sxarie said:

a lot of people were pumping dogecoinm few days ago so it did something like 150% increase but now its going back

Dogecoin is a sort of coin which normally seems to be stable and only pump by higher ups or by a huge investment. Dogecoin price was predicted to reach $1 in 2021.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend, the Dogecoin currency is a distinguished currency in the markets and is a major currency on which formation currencies depend on in exchanges. It is somewhat similar to Bitcoin, but I do not trust at all the stability of the currency Thank you

Hi friends,in my views price of dogecoin will raise in next year as demand of cryptocurrency is increasing and gaining more popularity. Also it's market value is increasing and in trading is used more efficient way. Crypto currency price is gaining more prices day by day.

It was amazing opportunity for dogecoin holders to benefits from the long awaited turn up of the value. However it is imperative to notice that it is not a reliable coin to depends for investment. More than 3 times I had tried doge coin but nothing meaningful come out of the investment. There are valuable coins better than doge in profit from the top of CMC market can gain someone a good profit

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 7:07 PM, miskyming said:

Oh so Doge coin joined the bullish market, Lucky those who hold doge coin they already doubled their money. Just remember don't be so greedy guys or set stop loss if you want to hold for long just to gain more.

Dogecoin recent bull is the indication that it will reach to the price of $1 soon, as all the Dogecoin investors want to see it pump up and make the investors milliner.

I hope that this year the price of Dogecoin will increase to a great extent. As you can see, the price of all the other cryptocurrencies is also increasing to a large extent, as the Bitcoin, ethereum and other cryptocurrencies. I expected that dogecoin has also increase in this year a lot. If the price of the dogecoin keep increasing then it is very beneficial for me because I already invest a big capital in it.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dogecoin coin is get more price such like bitcoinand ethereum.  We can expect that it go to high. Elon musk give some statement about dogecoin that he would invest.  So i think price go to high in 2021. So people would take benefits in the shape of profit.  But we can't make proper prediction about how much increase.  So we can take chance to invest in dogecoin.

We never knew that the dogecoin can do this amazing in the world of the cryptocurrency and that is why I have not made any investment in this currency but now I am regretting.

I want to tell you that about the price of the doggecoin in the 2021 the price will be going high in 2021 because this is the year of the cryptocurrency and I want to tell you that all over the world the cryptocurrency will be famous in 2021

That's amazing and well and good. But the thing which worries me is the rate of talk tokens. It's really crashing down and down. I don't know why this is happening. It's really necessary for this currency to rise because the payment method is dependent on this curruncy. 

I read some irrational predictions about Dogecoin reaching $1. Who knows, with all the money entering maybe they will pump it so much and have the Dogecoin dozen whales make half a billion dollars each.

I am not sure if Doge is a good recommendation. I am not going to buy high and sell low, I leave this to others.

Let's see the scenes of this event. According to what the forum members have read in several publications in this regard. There are some things that were secretly taken to support this coin. She gained fame due to one of the richest people in the world. In addition to the investor's bait, it has reached the $ 0.05 threshold, and has stabilized at that price for more than two weeks. It will continue to rise due to the fact that Bitcoin is on the rise as well.

Edited by pablomarwan

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It seems that Dogecoin is really a friend of Elon Musk, and every time he tweets about her, the price goes up crazy, and it looks like the next great thing 🔥😉.

• +3 1

And from that 0.01 cent it gone how much, around 50cents. It is unbelievable that Dogecoin made this, everyone was not prepared and so many that held made a lot of good money from their Dogecoin investments. Anyone that was holding for taht long is way better financially now and this all with this coin that people have as a meme.