For beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

For beginners

On 1/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

Hello peoples,I'm totally new here, give me some tips and some ideas 

First of all welcome here on this amazing plate forum my dear friend. if your dog and give us much opportunities like learning and teaching about cryptocurrencies and also give us opportunity to get income from here. So stay here work hard and don't lose your hope and don't be greedy just work with patience. Wish you all the best for future working.

Welcome at the forum dear.Wish you a journey at cryptotalk and in crypto world.First of all You should read the rules and regulations of the forum and always follow them to avoid any bad consequences.You need to compete 100 posts first and then you'll be eligible to receive payments for your work here.Afyer 100 posts you need to post 20 daily and your post should be of at least 100 characters.

Firstly welcome here on this amazing platform .

As beginners my tips is  to make your 100 posts 

complete .After you can publish 20 posts daily which 

is paid . And the most important tip for beginners is 

to work on your research to make a creative or 

informative topic which is useful for other people.

that all .  

On 1/2/2021 at 11:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

I'm also a new member here. I don't have much experience but in a word as I know we shouldn't break the rules and regulation and create posts with a good quality for the paid posts. Thanks sister for the post.

For beginners it is necessary to read the rules carefully and try to follow them. First of all read the posts of other members to get knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Select a good topic to post and focus on your learning. 

Yes my friend if you want to work here you must write 100 free comments at the beginning.  And after completing 100 posts, you must write 20 comments per day, and you will be paid for these posts later in the day.  However, comments must be more than 100 characters. Also, you must follow the rules.  Hey, read the comments of the forum and other members to gain more knowledge in the forum.

Welcome my friend, all you have to do is to abide by the laws, rules and regulations related to the forum, as well as write every post in at least a hundred characters, and also you do not have spelling and grammatical errors and far from politics, religion, and good luck for everyone.

The first tips that I can give you is to read the rules of the forum and respect them all ,there is many sessions that have her rules different than other session and you should respect them this is the most important advice 

I wellcome you happy on this very great  platform .First you have to do 100 comment here .This will register your account Do not copy paste any comment, write from your knowledge and write data that will benefit others, this will increase your reputations and increase your rank. 

Welcome my dear friend I hope you will be fine first to learn the rules and regulations and you complete 100 post in crypto to get experience and to earn money it is helpful platform don't copy paste the other members ...

My friend first welcome in this forum and second my friend read the rules of this forum and always follow them and my friend always create useful and informative posts in easy words and get  more knowledge about crypto forum because if you have more knowledge then you can create useful and helpful posts .

• +2 1

As a beginner you have to follow this site rules properly. Then you have to create 100 useful post. After create 100 post you will get payment for your every post. Then you can create 20 post per day. I hope you will easily work here and earn crypto currency.

• +1 1

I suggested to you that before working at this platform we should must read rules and regulations about this forum. 

Second you can completed your first 100 post then you have gain a lot of knowledge and experience about this platform.

Third after completing 100 post you can maximum 20 post per day and you should take care of it your post are useful and good and also informative.

Fourth Don't copy and paste and don't use same wifi just one IP address you can use your personal wifi or mobile data.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear friend welcome to this forum. You should first complete the 100useful Post and then 20 post daily. You should keep rules and regulations in  your mind and try to make useful post.

On 1/2/2021 at 11:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

The main task for newcomers is to read the rules.If you read the rules then you will get all the instructions so that you will not have any problem to work next.Your job now is to read the rules.

Hello there, welcome to the forum, if you want to became efficient member you must read and follow the rules. After finishing first 100 post, you can start to gain money in this forum. If you make informative posts, you can also receive positive reaction, whic is really important for payment.

I am a bigginer.So all the inquiry identified with new beginners have been posted and we can got the data from past posts.

Hey my friend you must first finish 100 free posts then post 20 posts with useful and valuable content. The one people who begin paintings on it first of all but no longer understand they way to increase your reputation in the market place which growth your incomes so exmine the reputation.       

I welcome you to the forum You made a good choice by joining the forum, it is safe and easy to use. You should first read the forum rules so as not to be prompted. You can find it in the About forum section. And write new and valuable topics so that they gain a good reputation. I wish you success

Welcome mate, I'm likewise new here too, you should continue to peruse great substance and give great quality data. First you need to finish 100 post, and after that you need to post 20 remark a day thus you will be paid.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:54 PM, Daniel stark said:

First you should learn rules and regulations which are following. 

Make posts which have at least 100 characters 

Never make copy paste 

Never talk about wars and politics 

Never use google translator. 

Always use correct English spelling and use good behaviour. 

• +2 1

For begginers firstly you read the rules and should follow the rules and regulations of these forum.make 20posts on daily basis give positive reacts to others .work hard make good reputation and earns free bitcoins in the market

• +1 1

The most important thing you can do first is to follow the rules of the forum, then work to complete the first 100 posts with useful content, but I suggest you take part in the old members' topics because they have more experience and how to know and  Being able to finish your daily work effectively and purposefully can provide you with a lot of valuable information.

I think first of all as a beginner we follow the rules and regulations of this platform .Also get the knowledge of that platform which u can do work or job .so as a beginner work start in step by step . 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Welcome to the forum I wish you the best of success here, and to help you I give you the best advice I can give you and that is to read both the general rules of the forum as the payment system so you know all the parameters of the forum and so you can do things right and avoid receiving warning points so you can enjoy the benefits that cryptotalk gives us.

• +4 1
  • +5 1