Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Well friend i have seen many people who try to get rich in short period and adopt too many shortcuts some of them get succeeded by their high iq but some fail and face a huge loss which can be losing their close ones and some by failing lose their life. So my choice will be to work hard and get succeeded step by step.

There is no doubt that we all want to be rich, but this matter is not easy because it requires a lot of effort and many years to achieve this, but it is not impossible, we must start step by step to reach it.

Hi friends In fact, it is natural that I have a dream of being rich, but this is not the reason for my joining here with the aim of making some money to cover my personal expenses without the need for more than one job and more than one income in that together, good luck for everyone.

Thank you for asking this question. Richness is not a goal. Learning is my ambition. When I joined this forum I never thought of earning money etc. I was excited to learn the ways of earning. I liked to learn about investing and trading. Richness shouldn't be our goal. Our goal should be learning. Because more we learn more we earn

Thank you so much for asking this question. I think every person who is here on this platform has one goal which is earning money and for me somehow, it is not a bad thing because everyone is possessive about his future. We must never give up on trying to achieve our goals. Knowledge is along with the money.

Obviously everyone has some dreams and money is an essential need for chasing dreams so everyone need to get rich. I think we should work hard to earn money and chase our dreams.yolo

yes my friend I want to grow with cryptocurrencies I want to make money from cryptocurrency this really help me to make money and get rich.

Hello my good friend, thank you for sharing this useful topic i think knowing that about the money and getting paid on this website really helped me to understand more and more about what i am doing as a new member.

Hi dear

according to my opinion'everyone ambition to be rich for which we work day and night .it require knowledge ,experience and efficient skills. i don't think we a achieve our goals without all three of them.

• +4 1

everyone has his/her own agenda getting into crypto market. it is easy to be rich and easier to become even poorer withing a matter of days in crypto market since it is highly volatile and dangerous, especially for beginners who has little or no knowledge about how things work in the market. these people first should do research, learn technics and then start investing in little amounts until they become more experienced.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Моя жизненная цель - не разбогатеть, а получить знания о мире криптовалют на этом форуме.  Потому что, если мы сможем получить хорошие знания о криптовалютном мире, мы сможем использовать эти знания, чтобы заработать много денег с помощью криптовалюты.  Итак, моя цель - получить знания.

Hi, well to get rich is very relative, I can say I am rich but for you this can mean I am poor. Well I try I make some money, hopefully I can soon make enough money to pay for some needs in life, that is all. For me, that's rich.