Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

yes my friend I want to grow with cryptocurrencies I want to make money from cryptocurrency this really help me to make money and get rich.

Hi dear

according to my opinion'everyone ambition to be rich for which we work day and night .it require knowledge ,experience and efficient skills. i don't think we a achieve our goals without all three of them.

• +4 1

everyone has his/her own agenda getting into crypto market. it is easy to be rich and easier to become even poorer withing a matter of days in crypto market since it is highly volatile and dangerous, especially for beginners who has little or no knowledge about how things work in the market. these people first should do research, learn technics and then start investing in little amounts until they become more experienced.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hi, well to get rich is very relative, I can say I am rich but for you this can mean I am poor. Well I try I make some money, hopefully I can soon make enough money to pay for some needs in life, that is all. For me, that's rich.

Yes.  I want to become rich.  I have money from this business.  It has fun.  A good adventure for me.  In these difficult days who does not have money.  He cannot live on this planet

Hello my friend, we all aspire to become rich by gaining legitimate money through this platform that teaches us how to trade digital currencies and earn through it and other platforms, and through this work we strive to be a self-sufficient component in terms of money. I hope you are happy

Do you want to be wealthy? Many people's answer to this question is an emphatic "yes!" But wealth can mean different things to different people. For some, it might mean having enough money to never worry about financial insecurity again. For others, it might mean being able to retire early and enjoy a life of leisure. Whatever your definition of wealth may be, it's important to remember that getting rich takes time, dedication, and hard work. With that said, here are a few things you can do to increase your chances of becoming wealthy.