Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

A very beautiful topic, no one refuses to be rich, but the determination and perseverance to achieve the dream is the main point to reach our dream. It is not easy. There are so many ways to earn money so do not despair. If you fail once, try again, and if you also fail, try again. Keep trying to reach a stage. Get rich

We all have a dream that to become rich we all want to earn a lot of money and become rich. But it is not easy to get rich. To be rich, we have to work hard. If we want to achieve our goal and see the face of success, we have to face a lot of hard work.  We can be rich nobody can be rich overnight if we want to be rich we have to work hard. And of course we don't have to accept the rate, we have to fight to get rich and reach the door of our success.

Everyone wants to get 4och but that might not be the ambition for everyone. Some people just need a stable source of income and boom they are happy. My ambition is to become someone that makes impact in people's life and contribute to their well-being.

Well said mate, the ambition of every one in life is to get rich. That is the core reason why every one on this forum always strive to feed the forum with useful content so that we will earn more. Even life in general, we work towards earning more every day. Have a nice day.

• +2 1

Yes mate any members of this forum want to be Rich in life because if we don't have money nothing will bring us here to Crypto talk, so we all need to work hard so that we can all be successful in Life.

Virtually almost members joined the world of crypto currencies to gain economic freedom. Verily it's a good rationale for adopting the system but each member needs to understand that anything worth of having is worth of working for. In this case some one has to be determined, passionate about the goals set to achieve and above all be patience on the course

Yes with the help of crypto we can achieve our goals and desires. Crypto currency is the best way of achieving our goals and dreams. With the help of this plateform we can get more money and fulfill our dreams.

My ambition in life I want to get rich but not that rich that one will be highly secured but the richness that one can live free with people move freely with out any distraction or disturb within the world.

The crypto world is a revolution in the economic system, here something that we must take into account is that patience is the best strategy for the investor, not wanting to be patient and preparing is what will help anyone to be better. only in the world of investments but in everything that one does. There are losses on occasions and between occasions there are gains and we must be aware and measure the risk in our operations. If there is a loss, it is normal, you have to recover and continue studying and preparing.

No one hates to be rich, but we must be patient and work hard to achieve our ambition. If your ambition is to be rich, you must collect information to be able to conduct your business well and not give up if you fail.

Yes it my ambition to become rich i am belong to middle class family when i saw  poor needy people. I have feeling about that but i can't help more i just want to work for them if i am rich that is easy for me to help them.

You are absolutely right dear. I honesly said that my first ambition in my life is to become rich specially become self employed.i want to fulfill my parsonal demands of my parsonal income. I want to carrying my study costs to work in crypto. And i believe that for these crypto will help me a lot to fulfill my dreams.               

There are some people who want to become rich in short time but we can not become rich easy. There is great hard work and struggle behind every rich man. Thinking about it is not bad idea but great effort is required to become rich.

Welcome dear this platform. Must have ambitious journey about learning new skills getting better at things . Money automatically come.  Don't be greedy. you just focus and learn many things. 

Thank you for this participation. As for me as a beginner, I want to earn money, but when I got to know this platform, I found that in order to earn money, you have to learn more, work hard and patiently until you earn. I really liked it and I love to make the effort for it.

Yes, my friend, most of the people here and beginners, their ambition to get rich is not for the sake of sharing experience with others, but for money and fame.

Dear we are here for get good earning and learning.and in this world every one wants to get more money for become a rich man.but for this we try to best work on it and keep patience.our daily basis work with rules of cryptocurrency will be become a wealth man as we want.my best wishes with you.keeping hard work on daily basis.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

I am being thankful to you for this useful question.

yes, every one can be rich and knowledgeable.

if he / she enables his kind to work in a useful way.

Now a days, digital currency is much more gainning prestigious amount of fame.

In which much of the people use the inverex trading for this kind of activity to increases their amount into a menining ful way.

So, crypto talk is one of them which will give a good amount by posting good content on daily basis.

have a blessed journey ahead

Yes everyone want to become a rich but all people are not provide with best opportunity and some become rich quickly

and these people do not know the value of money.

So work hard and become a rich person on different platforms.

dear, I want to earn money to realize some dreams. Wealth is not a goal. On cryptocurrency platforms, many beginners want to get rich at once. However, it is not easy. Whimsical fry work among those who become rich easily.

I know that it is not easy to get success but if we keep on trying one time there will be one day when we will be able to catch an opportunity and that will be a turning point and we will be successful.

Everyone wishes to be rich, but in order to become rich you must be patient and intelligent, you will not get rich quickly, it takes a very long time. For me at the present time I am seeking additional income to cover my daily expenses.

I'm really grateful for my Lord for giving me that's I didn't deserve but stil my aim in life to become such that I can help poors and needy easily and I hope one day I will be able to do so INSHALLAH

Yes I want to become successful and rich by living in the field of cryptocyrrency because I am gaining the knowledge about trading and investment in the cryptocyrrency and I know that these both methods of earning are profitable and can help me to become rich person . 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

Yes dear I also have an aim to get rich . Because now a days spending life without money is very hard. So just focus on you hard work and then you will become a rich man in future.