Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

I fully support your words and have my point of view.It takes effort and time to learn and the profit will come, the most important thing is not to miss the slightest loss, learn from the mistakes and be patient with the profit because a lot of profit does not come very fast.

Yes dear I impressed to your content.

Every person want to becoming successful and rich in a short period.

And when they are failed for achieving target they will be disheart and leaving her selected firld not try again.its not fair. They must be try,try again.and believe this thing that a limited time  not for becoming milliniors although many time consuming for this.

This is obviously a good question for us. I am a begginer in this forum. I don't have much experience about this feature. We can learn many things and earn money from it. My goal is not to be rich, but also gaining knowledge.if we gain knowledge we will be succeed.

Truly, I dream to get rich. In any case, that isn't workable for me at this moment. Presently I'm chipping away at my abilities to improve at my work, so I can acquire as much as my costs.

Yes, my dear friend, my ambition and the ambition of anyone in this forum is to get rich and gain practical experience in the field of investment and achieve great gains in this platform.

The ambition of my life is to have the satisfaction in my life not to only just get rich. Money does not buy you the happiness in your life it just only fulfils your needs.

yes you are right our ambition is going to get rich in positive life you motivate yourself also, just focus on your goal for our my family and also my self i want to become a successful someday.

• +5 1

My ambition in this life is wealth and enough experience, so in order to acquire this wealth we need to gain experience and work successfully.Being able to make a living is one of my top priorities. Scammers are always active in making money.

• +4 1

I do not think the goal should be of getting rich it should be to get success and to live a good and happy life which is more needed and good thing for all of us.

• +4 1

Every one have ambetion in his life for succes and to become rich thats why proffesional peoples work hard and never give up thats why they become rich and succes

• +3 1

My friend, I think that our work takes effort and patience in order for us to achieve something good. Cryptocurrencies have a good future so experience in dealing with them should be obtained from the present time.

• +5 1

When your goal is only money, you will fail in the future because in our life it must be ambitious to achieve our goals to develop our work so that we can earn money through our successful work.

• +5 1

Yes I have ambition to get rich and also through this platform.. but I have no hungry .. because I m not want my loose in hungry.. I tried to work with care and rules and regulations of forum.. try to work hard and wants to get more and more benefits.. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

27 minutes ago, MunsurAli890 said:

my friend, are the basis for success in any work in life, as we must also in this forum gain experience, knowledge and important information about cryptocurrencies and their prices, how to trade and invest in order to achieve good profits and avoid losses and fraud

@MunsurAli890 Dear friend, yes dear agree with you information is too necessary if anybody want to success in their respected department therefore before or after joining it is necessary to do research about your field work 

• +1 1

My ambition is to get rich. I also have come to this forum for earning money.According to me...money can buy happiness. It can fulfil our needs.

• +5 1

I think you need to keep in mind that any success cannot be obtained without a long fight and the problem for beginners is that they quickly give up and give their task to other people. You need to not give up and achieve your goal

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Dear everyone wants to become rich. But for this hard work needed . No one can't become in one day rich . Hard work, patience and time needed to become rich . 

Thanks for this useful question.

Yes I want to rich in my life. I also want to achieve knowledge and learn much things by working crypto currency. Without proper knowledge we never success in our life. So,I want to need both coins and knowledge to be a successful man. 

My only goal in my life is to lead a comfortable life. I am striving for this. I imagine my family and myself in a comfortable life. That's why I work tirelessly. But sometimes I feel disappointed. I feel like I will never succeed.

• +1 1

I think many people's goal in life is to be successful and rich. But what distinguishes between the dream achiever and just dreamer is the willingness to work hard and stay dedicated. If we work hard and stay dedicated we we'll get rich in time we just have to have patience. 

Being rich is not the only goal of my life but my main goal is to establish myself in the society through good deeds. Because Being rich in life cannot be the only goal of one's life.

Everyone want to rich in their life. So,  I also want to rich in my life  . But without  proper knowledge and experience I can't earn coins. So, first I want to learn much things from senior members. 

To accomplish my fantasies and my objectives by depending on as far as concerns me and plateful others until accomplishing their fantasies extravagance isn't an objective it is an organization for that that doesn't bring to a stop.

No my dear friend my ambition is not to get rich my ambition is I wanna do something to my country and the people I want to sacrifice my life to the other people.