Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes it was my ambition in life to get fish. This should be sound in the mind of every reasonable human being. Of what relevant is becoming poor in the society? It is very good to work hard while you are young so as to become rich in the nearest future.

I accept as true with that every people has aspirations and dreams in his lifestyles, however reaching them is not an clean component, and we should no longer depression and always attempt towards gaining enough revel in and know-how that allows us to gain this, and we ought to now not rush to go into into any funding before we've got received enough understanding. Flip it round in order that we are not uncovered to loss or fraud.

Who doesnt like to be rich. Everyone wants to get money and do whatever the wish to do without the help of others. Even students can make money and they no more want to live their parents' money. Anyone can become independant if they have enough money. One can buy his dream car, dream house , etc.

I support your idea .. We must not give in to any failure we have. We must try more than once in order to achieve success ... and to make our goal is to gain information and knowledge as well.

I accept that every one of us has desires and objectives in his day to day existence, yet accomplishing them is anything but something simple, and we should not hopelessness and consistently endeavor towards acquiring adequate experience and information that causes us to accomplish this, and we should not race to go into any speculation before we have acquired adequate information. Turn it around so we are not presented with misfortune.

I accept that every one of us has desires and objectives in his day to day existence, yet accomplishing them is anything but something simple, and we should not hopelessness and consistently endeavor towards acquiring adequate experience and information that causes us to accomplish this, and we should not race to go into any speculation before we have acquired adequate information. Turn it around so we are not presented with misfortune.

Hi friends I  think every one wants to become a rich man because money is very important if you want to live a successful life so it's important for man but my aim is that I make money and also make a name that gives me an identity and this forum I believe realize my dream.

• +2 1

I accept that every one of us has yearnings and objectives in his day to day existence, yet accomplishing them is certainly not something simple, and we should not depression and consistently endeavor towards acquiring adequate experience and information that causes us to accomplish this, and we should not hurry to go into any speculation before we have acquired adequate information. Turn it around with the goal that we are not presented to misfortune or extortion.

A very beautiful and important topic.  I agree with you.  Many new people work in this forum every day. Newcomers dream of becoming rich as soon as they come to this forum which is completely wrong.  To be rich you have to have goals and work hard.  It is not possible to fulfill this dream without hard work. There are many failed people here, do not follow them. They will want you not to be successful.  So make yourself like yourself.

Well, if you work hard and stay consistent, you will achieve the goals you set for yourself and work in cryptocurrencies, but the process is slow, in a very short time. It is impossible to be rich except to buy an unknown currency, and it is very expensive.

Dear friend greed is bad thing don't think to become rich overnight as we now to live money has much important but don't be greedy .As this forum is full of information so give your fair part also get Knowledge and convey knowledge through your posts .

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

Every person wants to earn more and more money and try to become rich. People earn money to fulfill their needs and make their life comfortable but some people wants to become famous such as they want to become rich then these type of people make their goal to become rich . My goal is not become rich because my goal is to enjoy Happy life.

Every human being has a specific ambition in life. I also have specific ambition. But rather than being rich, I want to gain knowledge properly. Be beautiful and tidy people. To make my life beautiful .I want to be a good person and help all people. I believe that if a person has the right diligence and patience, he will surely be able to reach his goal.

Yes it is true i am here only for learning and earning but my main interest is bitcoin i want to learn about it i love this currency and i am also love to trade so i was not only for one thing all the plat forum opportunity i lov

My great ambition is to be a successful and influential person in my community, but money is also important, it helps to make the strides of success, but in the end your success depends on your hard working and your patience when you work hard patiently one day you will achieve your goal.

In life every body wants to become rich and that's why even the people that dominate this forum are people who only make a post just to earn but are nit ready to invest or even trade on other forum on thus platform. 

@ by kafon ,yes my ambition get me a rich beacaues we can face any problem present in the way of my goals we bear patiently then we reached our destination.

Well my friend everyone wants to achieve their goals. As I am student, I joined this forum to earn my daily pocket money. My responsibility takes to my parents so I don't need to worry. I work here to utilize my leisure time not for become rich. 

If you can do something good here you can get a lot of good here because if you can do something good here then you can do something good here or your purpose is to get rich here if you can do something good here you can do something good here  If you can understand a lot then you can have a purpose here, how can you not be rich because if you can do something good here then you can do a lot of things here. I hope there are a lot of people here who can't do well.  Only when you know something good will it be possible for you. Those of us who can do something good here need to understand something good with a lot of responsibility, then they will know a lot here.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I don't want to get richer, I just want to be able to get what is necessary to live with less financial concerns, if I thought about being a millionaire or something similar, I would already be discouraged and frustrated because that is something difficult, although it is good to have a winning mentality and clear objectives, I think that too much ambition is bad for health.

Thanks, my friend, for this
Sharing
Many beginners want to get rich at one time,

but it is not easy, as you might say, the topic needs time, study and effort.
 Hope many members will benefit from this post
I wish success to all members

On 1/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

My ambition @Kafon is not the most important thing to get rich, I think every feeling is momentary, for example obviously we all want to be rich but it is better to be rich with knowledge to be able to get many more strategies and get better job opportunities.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Money is important in life. But its not everything.  My goal in life is not to be just rich but also contented with myself.  I don't want to earn money in a way that I don't like or it burden me. I like to do my work freely and I want to earn money by doing something I enjoy so I can be happy as well as rich.

I'll never say that being wealthy is in your life I'll tell you everything almost cryptocurrency We are able do a part of information Ready to learn a parcel of things The number one thing is We have a parcel of companions We have a parcel of seniors and juniors I think we are able learn a parcel from them and so on It's one of the foremost wonderful things we've ever needed to do.