Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yeah i want to be a rich in my life. That's why i choose this platform... I hope if i work here constantly then one day i will become a rich... So every time i always try to learn something good from here that will very important for my career....

• +5 1

Ever person have a different thinking about everything. So some are there peoples who do not want to rich they become want live like they are living. So peoples have different thinking.

I think you need to remember that any achievement can't be acquired without a long battle and the issue for fledglings is that they rapidly surrender and give their undertaking to others. You need to not surrender and accomplish your objective

my ambition is not to be rich but have enough money for a comfortable life . the most important thing is not to be rich , the most important this for me is to have passion and love for something. i don't think that money can buy happiness because money can help get happiness. i know there are a lot of rich people but they are unhappy thus being rich is not the most important thing 

Thanks dear friend for asking a very good question and like others people's I also have wish to become rich and for become rich we should work hard and regular to become successful in life.

• +4 1

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them

Thanks mate for posting a motivational topic to encourage beginners. Everyone wants to be rich in a day or night which is impossible. Remember slow and steady wins the raceThis rule also applies here, you need to be patient in order to become successful in getting rich. Mostly beginners dream to become rich in a short time. So they fall for the shortcut which leads them to failure. So we should not focus on naysayers / losers and just follow the successful people of the field. Everything takes time, even those who want to get rich, it is recommended to be patient

Of course everyone dreams to be rich. Everyone wants a lot of money to meet their daily expenses. And nowadays days all are behind branded items only. Everyone wants a high standard of living. For all these we need money. So everyone wants to be rich. This cryptocurrencies is definitely the future. That's why all are into it.

We should hold to our goals and absolutely everyone knows that this subject wishes staying power and staying power and not to prevent at the primary failure because it will succeed after the tries and this component applies to the sphere of buying and selling. Your most important aim need to not be the top notch-wealthy. You ought to climb the steps grade by grade.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

Good topic dear. No doubt every person has wish to become a rich  man of the world to spend good and peaceful life. So every person is working hard to to get his aim. So face the difficulties and continue your struggle to get your aim of life. Good luck dear. 

In order to earn money we have to be patient, learn and gain experience, not despair, and learn from our mistakes in order to succeed

You told about a important topic. It is true that many people wants to be rich overnight. It is not possible any time. To become rich you  have to go step-by-step and also you need hard work. That's why work hard to become rich but not in overnight. 

We can really achieve great goals because we all have the same possibilities, what we do not take into account is persistence because many give up and believe that they are not enough, but it is more convenient to always keep moving forward without giving up and getting exhausted, success is worked hard.

• +1 1

My ambition is to be an expert before I get the winnings. I am sure that the rewards come and are good when you are an expert with extensive knowledge of cryptography and its fields.

• +1 1

My friend, with work and perseverance, we achieve success. We have entered this forum to gather more knowledge and information that will help us make money. My friend this forum is more than wonderful. We must work patiently to achieve our goals and be active members of the forum

Being able to live a rich life is just one among my ambitions. there are also other goals and objectives I would like to reach but being able to be financially independent is one among the topmost priority given. So it is very much essential that we strive and be determined to reach this goal true acquiring knowledge.

Yes, my brother, every human being has the same goal of becoming rich overnight. And I think he agrees to do anything bad. I wouldn't call it bad because a rich man can buy everything in the world and that's what everyone wants. So my friends, be rich but honestly and diligently. There is no point in getting rich by cheating or dishonesty.

No i am not having any as such particular point ..i fair need to be fruitful one ..i need to induce most extreme with the assistance of my knowledge i am having thirst to gey increasingly modern useful information and increment my information .my objective is to induce greatest great experience ..and for al this i think this stage is best to be worked ..i learn increasingly here and this learning will brings me a great benefit within the shape of cash ..and after difficult work in case i get a good reward within the shape of winning at that point i wil doubtlessly adore that cash and will attempt my level best to urge increasingly by truly working ..

No i am not having any as such particular point ..i fair need to be fruitful one ..i need to induce most extreme with the assistance of my knowledge i am having thirst to gey increasingly modern useful information and increment my information .my objective is to induce greatest great experience ..and for al this i think this stage is best to be worked ..i learn increasingly here and this learning will brings me a great benefit within the shape of cash ..and after difficult work in case i get a good reward within the shape of winning at that point i wil doubtlessly adore that cash and will attempt my level best to urge increasingly by truly working ....

Yeah sure I want to become rich but this is possible after many hard work because without hard work no one become rich because all the progress in the world is the result of determination .

My ambition of is to become happy and fulfill all my dreams. And I think for both we need money. If we have a decent amount of money  we can fulfill most of our dreams then we would be happy. 

And I would also like to remind you that we should not be greedy. Money will come and go , but time and peacefulness does not. So I think the beginners and all other image members of this forum should not be greedy and should not show a rush. We should move as a peaceful family.

Much obliged to you for this extraordinary topic,It is an essential aspiration of average person ithr world is become a rich individual. However, my first desire isn't to get rich.i need to acquire information. I need to get many experience.

It is natural that some people want to become rich in quick succession.

For this purpose they use all there motions and means to become rich in short period of time.  To become a famous part of the society people are hurry to gain their goal in quick time. Life is a bed of thorns. So to fight the world it's pains and troubles,  money plays a great part in life.

The same idea is mine that I  want to become rich as possible as I can because my life is filled with troubles.  So poor back ground also force to produce a desire to become rich to feel the calmness of life. 

I also want to become rich as many others want. Because many is also important to spend life easier. 

No ,rich is not a ambition to me. Everybody needs money. Money is important in our life. But too much money bring you disaster. We must fulfil our dreams like buy a house,take good care of family members. Also help the poor. Helping others is our mankind duty. So become rich is not an option. 

believe that each of us has aspirations and goals in his life, but achieving them is not an easy thing, and we must not despair and always strive towards gaining sufficient experience and knowledge that helps us to achieve this, and we must not rush to enter into any investment before we have gained sufficient knowledge. Turn it around so that we are not exposed to loss or fraud

I strongly agree with your words. All of us have their own goals and aims. People want to be wealthy, people want fame and people want good health. Whatever the goal is, it comes with a price. That price is your hardwork and your time. The journey to your goal may be long and full of hurdles but it is not impossible. As for my ambition, I want to become a successful marketer in crypto currency and cryptotalk has helped me a lot in educating me about all the aspects of the crypto world. Now I am taking steps towards my ambition. 

Obviously not. The main goal of my life is to become an honest and principled person. People are not happy just because they are rich. Being able to walk with dignity in society is the real meaning of our life.