Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Wonderful, my friend, I thank you for this valuable participation. I agree with you that success and achieving goals and profits do not come easily and in a short time ..
And it is good for a person to start his way step by step so that everything is right.

I think that failure, my friend, is the beginning. Inevitably, we must rise with strength and determination and continue the course
And to surround ourselves with positive energies and optimism to achieve our dreams.

• +2 1

Yes.We are trying to reach our destination of success.Mow this time we are here world best platform where we are working hard.This is a good forum where we are earning as well as learning.

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary to gain experience, learn good things, and not rush in our work to get rich I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary to gain experience, learn good things, and not rush in our work to get rich.

Yes, patience is the one of the most important thing to achieve our goal or aims. If we have patience we can achieve success. We can't be rich in a short time. We have to work hard for that. Working hard is most important thing. So work hard and patience for earn money. 

Of Course we can't be rich in a short period of time. We should be careful from scammers because they chat with beginners. I want to be a rich in my life. That's why i choose this platform. I hope if i work here constantly then one day i will became a rich     

In my opinion and according to my observations, everyone on this platform has the ambition to get knowledge and become a successful businessman by applying that knowledge on their practical life.

Getting rich is okay but being over ambitious always kick back and let you fail severely. So for me i think knowledge and experience is best but patience is what delivers the success and i hope all of us will be ambitious but with experience and knowledge especially in this field of crypto thanks.

There are two types of people who work properly and wait for best time to rich and succes. On the other hand some people want to be rich over night and they chose shortcut and they fail or runs in fraudulent Nd scams so be careful and chose a right path and reach to destination.

Yes i want to be a richest person in my country.because i fail in many steps of life so  i am trying hardworking becaude hardworking will never be disgrace we should try to hardworking to get our ambitions and to fulfil our dreams

• +1 1

Of course I want to be get rich in my life and I am working for this. I am now a student so I work in crypto world as a part time job. After finishing my study, I will work in the crypto world as a full time job so that I can earn more money. I think I can earn more money easily from the crypto trade. 

The truth is that everybody would want to be rich which is not a bad thing to desire for the the problem there is wanting to get rich within the shortest possible time which I think is not great to think of

Yes dear you are right. Your post motivate to those who want to get success in their life and become to rich. Dear this platform give us a opportunity to fulful our wishes as we know that at this platform you posting and if your post useful and get positive reputation then you get talktokens and then earn money. Dear on this platform you learn also alot of knowledge which become helpful in your future to become more rich. So this platform give us opportunity to fulfil our wishes. So we should work hard on this platform if we want to become rich and its my aslo ambitions. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, we should never spend time trying to make money in any field. We must continue to work hard and work patiently to learn and acquire knowledge everywhere, in every field and even in this forum. The lure of more money makes us frustrated. And this forum is very good and useful. We must always abide by the rules of this forum and work hard for the good. This forum is always helpful for us.

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right if we want to get good money and become a rich person first it is very important for us to work hard with Patience one day we bound to succeed and become an successful and rich person

• +1 1

Yes of course, it a very good thing to be rich In a legal way oh. Knowledge  also go together with riches. If you are rich you need knowledge to be able to do your analysis of things.

Yes my ambition is becaming rich and i know it can only be happened with knowledge, patience , hardwork and little bit of luck. In crypto world many people wanted to became rich like me and  i think it's totally normal, but we must know cryptoworld is very volatil and we can lose our assets too.

I totally agree with you in everything I have said, wealth is the ambition of the majority, and this is very normal, and if the person seeks it through cryptocurrencies this is very likely but not by a large percentage.

We must not only rely on cryptocurrencies to reach this goal, but we must have methods combined with each other (of course they must be legitimate) and then we can achieve that!

What matters is that we should not be frustrated and desperate, all those who aspire to wealth must be patient and work hard!
Thank you!

We all have some goals, making money is important however we also need to clear all the obstacles in our way. Being rich is not easy and having millions of dollars will mean you could easily deal with some problems but not all, so try to achieve dealing with the problems that money can't solve is the most important for some. 

Certainly everyone entered the world of cryptocurrencies and their main goal is to get rich, but for me, after I entered and saw this forum and the benefits and useful information found here, my goal became to gain experience and information and not just make profits and get rich.

Not only for me but this the most needed desire of every individual to become rich and get each and every thing that they want to get in their life and live a prosperous life 

Hi there friend, my ambition in life is to become rich with knowledge and experiences because this well help me in achieving my goals and money will come later. I focus on my ability learn and develop new things.

Thankyou.

It take's long period of time to get rich by your hard work. I'm also an ambitious person that means I also wants to get rich in short period of time but it is not possible and I know that I need to be show some patience in that issue. And also I believe in myself and I know that I will be an rich person in coming years.

You are right. There are many who want to get rich in a very short time. But they do not want to work hard. It is impossible to get rich without hard work. There is a definite time for everything. So if you work with patience, success will come. It is very important to have self-confidence

• +1 1

Getting rich is not my goal from working from this forum, but rather to gain experience and knowledge and collect currencies that will help me achieve my ambitions and dreams.
And that your only goal is to get rich quickly, this is not possible. You cannot reach anything without making the effort and fatigue in order to obtain it.

• +1 1

To get rich in a short period, doesn't make sense. We need to be very patient in life. Or else our mind and energy will go down. So learn things with patience. And grow up your skills. Use it wisely with planning. You will achieve success one day.