The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore.

If you are new to the forum, you should not make 100 publications asking questions about rules and ways of working in the forum, simply read the section that is made to answer the questions about that topic, if you ask questions about something that is there they will delete the publication So why waste time asking for something you can read on the forum, in posts that have been posted for that purpose? do not continue wasting time asking things that will be eliminated, ask about cryptocurrencies and it will be more beneficial for everyone, so we get knowledge from others about the cryptographic world and digital currencies, let's stop the spam with the questions that you can read in the section https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

01.png

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. There are so many user making post about that what is the rules and regulations of the forum. Even if they knew but still they ask .I think we have to get out of that  . If you want to know about the rules and read the comments of people in begineers section. All the rules are mentioned there

• +1 1

Yeah that is a nice post . I like it. We shouldn't waste our precious time in just asking questions about the forum. If we can read the rule and regulations of forum then why we are asking questions about forum again and again.

On 1/2/2021 at 8:27 PM, Dormilon said:

If you are new to the forum, you should not make 100 publications asking questions about rules and ways of working in the forum, simply read the section that is made to answer the questions about that topic, if you ask questions about something that is there they will delete the publication So why waste time asking for something you can read on the forum, in posts that have been posted for that purpose? do not continue wasting time asking things that will be eliminated, ask about cryptocurrencies and it will be more beneficial for everyone, so we get knowledge from others about the cryptographic world and digital currencies, let's stop the spam with the questions that you can read in the section https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

01.png

Great Job done 👌 !! Simple and accurate , love how you put some work into it.. 

Members like you are what forums need.. instead of Spams and other unrelated topics

Yes I also noticed mostly topics nowadays are raised about the asking the criteria of working,  rules and regulations of the forum. Everyone should read the rules and regulations carefully then start working. It will help you to work in proper way. Thank you. 

Thank you for giving us this information now i think no one ask anymore questions about rule and how to work be polite with crypto Because they give us very best opportunity and our duty is to give this forum good information hope so you like my content hit like 

Thanks

• +5 1

Superb posts.I really appreciate you for such sharing such a valuable post as means a lot for the beginners who are always inquire about the rules and regulations.They must read this post and should carefully read the rules and regulations and follow them to avoid any kind of bad consequences.

In fact, every new member joining the forum keeps repeating the same question over and over again and wastes their time by publishing the same posts because the same posts of the same question are deleted. New members should study the rules and regulations of the forum with enthusiasm and patience and publish informative and useful standard posts so that they also benefit and all the other members present in the forum also benefit.

I believe and I think that no one should ask about the rules of the forum because everyone would have to read the rules before entering the forum because they are there for something and not that they constantly ask questions about the rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right, all what a beginner needs to know about the forum’s rules and laws is in a section about the forum. He can read it and abide by it before starting his work and publishing the topics and comments.

• +2 1

The rules are the important factor in this forum you must have to obey the rules of the forum carefully.we all know that crypto talk provide the forum to acquire a lot of knowledge. Some of the users didn't work as the rules of the forum they are only trying to earn money by any means so they are trying to steal others content it is illegal to the rules of the forum.

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, but not completely. There are new members who join the forum daily and start asking questions. These people you cannot blame them because they are new members and do not know anything about the forum. As for the old members who publish such topics, I agree with you on this.

Actually my friend, you are right. There are many members, especially new members, who post frequent topics about how to work, what are the rules, and how they can profit, especially since all of these matters are in a special section of the forum that answers all their questions, so they must have useful posts far from these matters.

• +3 1

@DormilonFriend, congratulations, I really like this topic, I could say that it is the definitive topic so that newbies can understand that it is not good to be creating a publication to ask how to win, what are the rules and blah blah, the truth is that there are already many Similar questions, I have written in some of these questions that they visit the section "about the forum" the pinned messages, but here they show them with a screenshot, just incredible.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right, to continue wasting time with silly questions about something that is specified in each section of the forum, I think the most reasonable is to ask about something that you do not know and want to learn but what would be the purpose of this here in the forum if not to know every day about cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of members asking questions about the forum rules and the answer is already available and proven by the moderators, my friends, bypassing such a matter may expose them to a warning.

• Useful or interesting 1

I also agree with you. There are many new members in this forum who have no idea about the rules of this forum.  Their purpose is to say that those of you who are new and if you have trouble understanding the rules of the forum, you can find out all the rules of the forum inside the About forum option on the home page of the forum. So do not bother anyone just by asking the rules...

Yes my friend I'm also noticed this still many days. I'm also satisfied with you. If we know the rules and regulations then why we should not taking more knowledge and experience. We should not repeat it again and again because we can't take more knowledge through this mistakes.

Finally, a complete post has been drawn up with the rules that the beginner must follow. The question about the rules has increased in recent days, so thank you my friend for this idea. I hope everyone will share and follow it.

Yes, it is clear that many people ask about the rules in an exaggerated manner, and this is more than CNN explaining to them is the best thing in order to put them in the situation

Yes, I agree with you. We see a lot of topics and posts that ask the same questions about the forum rules, I think that these people have not read the rules, or they do not know that, so I think it is better for us to answer his question and tell him to go to read the rules

Friend is very good that you have made this publication with the rules because I have seen a lot of entities that do not read the rules and now thanks to you it will not be necessary for them to make a topic asking any rule thanks to your publication that you have made they will not have to ask those people just read your post.

• +2 1

Thank you, my dear, for this beautiful participation ... so that you remember that there are rules and conditions that everyone must see, understand and abide by ... and not repeat questions about these rules. These posts will harm them the most, because they are repetitive is considered a mistake and they may get warning points from the mediators on these topics.

Actually my friend you are right . There are many memories resepcially new member who post frequent topic about how to work what are the rules and how they can profit . So must have useful far from bthese matters.