The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

The forum rules are here, don't ask about them anymore.

I agree with you my friend

And your post is completely correct. We should not waste our time repeating the same questions and the same posts

It is best to have a variety of our questions, useful and free of repetition

Thank you, my friend. This is a great post and useful for all new members who need to know about these rules in order not to be mistaken

I agree with you . The repeated questions are of no use. They cancel the role for which this forum was made. We must not hover around useless questions, and let us focus on the useful questions. 

The particular good friend is quite excellent which you have produced this kind of newsletter with all the principles due to the fact We have noticed plenty of agencies that do not necessarily see the principles now as a result of an individual you won't become essential so they can produce a matter inquiring virtually any principle as a result of the newsletter which you have produced they'll not question the individuals merely examine the submit.

Hello dear friend, i am feeling glad to see your post. Finally, a complete post has been drawn up with the rules that the beginner must follow. We should follow the rules and focus on working hard. Thank you.

• +4 1

This is a good post that will help new members learn forum rules in easy ways and without the many questions that many members try to inquire about.

Thank you, dear, for this very useful article in general. You can watch all the forum rules from a section called about the forum. In this section, all extension rules are published in general and read from that place. We must read them very well well in order to benefit from them and adhere to them Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Very nice post my dear @Dormilon but I don't think many new members will care first to look and then to ask. From what I have seen, they are most making new posts asking everything that is in the posts you mentioned. It is not welcome to see this, most of these posts are getting banned and after the new members will make even more new posts asking why they were banned. You made a service with this post and you deserve thanks for the forum. I hope that beginners will read it.

• +2 1

You are right. I think this beginners section is accomodating all information regarding this forum. Any new member can get easy access to its queries. If you are feeling difficulty in anything, then spend your precious time in beginners section and read seniors comments. This will be helpful for you.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

This is true. The posts in which they ask about the forum’s rules, what they should do, and so on have been repeated. I hope that everyone will see your post so that these topics are not repeated.

Thanks mate for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all members of this forum especially for me. It is because I don't know about the rules of this forum. 

Now I want to say that we should work according to the rules of this forum to get good profit in the form of money and knowledge.

If we create good posts according to the rules then we will be able to get good reputation and in this way we can get good profit.

Dear friend, thank you for this useful participation. By following these rules and reading the laws, we will not find duplicate topics anymore, and everyone will present new and important topics. Nice step from you. Thank you my friend for this benefit. All beginners should review it.

• +4 1

That's really a good job for bringing out some of the forum rules and regulations so that beginners can read it themselves. So there's no need to ask questions about the forum rules and regulations. 

This is a very important issue, as the forum moderators have already created the rules and regulations of the forum, all that is required of us is to read them careful, we should not be asking the same question that have already been discussed, it just annoying sometimes to see members asking about basic things that they can read about it.

Well, my friend ... I see that a lot of new followers are posting about questions that have already been asked without trying to know whether these questions are in the forum or not .... Therefore, we ask everyone not to ask questions that have already been asked and try to create topics, questions and ideas related to the world of cryptography and digital currencies in order to increase knowledge.

• +3 1

It is important for all new and old members to follow the rules and regulations to benefit from being in this forum. So everyone should read the rules carefully first.

If you want to know about the rules and read the comments of people in begineers section. All the rules are mentioned there If we can read the rule and regulations of forum then why we are asking questions about forum again and again., rules and regulations of the forum. Everyone should read the rules and regulations carefully then start working. It will help you to work in proper way. Thank you. 

Yes, I agree with that because the forum provides us with all the rules, so we must read them and then start working on them, and after that we focus on cryptocurrencies and understand them more.

• +3 1

On 1/2/2021 at 7:57 PM, Dormilon said:

If you are new to the forum, you should not make 100 publications asking questions about rules and ways of working in the forum, simply read the section that is made to answer the questions about that topic, if you ask questions about something that is there they will delete the publication So why waste time asking for something you can read on the forum, in posts that have been posted for that purpose? do not continue wasting time asking things that will be eliminated, ask about cryptocurrencies and it will be more beneficial for everyone, so we get knowledge from others about the cryptographic world and digital currencies, let's stop the spam with the questions that you can read in the section https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/

01.png

Yes dude I  agree with you that there are hundred of posts in biggners section about the basic rules of the forum but the begginers need to be go straight to the about forum section to check out and first it is their duty to read all the pinned posts  there and then enter and post about different new things in beginners and all other sections

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, I do not need to ask about the terms and conditions of the forum later, as I have provided in your post all the terms and conditions related to that. Thank you, my friend, for this information, and all other members must abide and abide by it.

You are right! Infact, the beginner's section is simply full of such posts asking questions most of which have already been answered by the forum in 'The Rules'. Everyone's main focus should be on other issues this forum is made for. 

You are correct, everything a beginner needs to know about the rules and laws of the forum is in a forum section. Before beginning his work and publishing the topics and comments, he can read it and follow it.

hello my friend , i want to thank you about this topic which make me understand the rules in this forum very will , in the link below i found all the answers about my questions