Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 12
  • +2 5
  • +3 3
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

12 minutes ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

Yes dear @Cryptotalk01 I am agree with you. Dear friend as you know" The fruit 🍎 of the patience 😊 is always sweet 🍧. So try to work hard with patience and do not feel discourage one day you will achieve success 😇. So make your posts with good content and with good quality you will be successful in your life. Wish you best of luck 😇. @Abdullah jan @Momoe 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Truly dear please believe in yourself,I as of now value your post.I trust numerous individuals propel by your post.Dear remain centered to make your fantasies materializes one day.life is very beautiful and delicious.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, I am high time agree with you. Do not give up. You have to try hard and make an effort to achieve something. Even if the stat is not going into your way, you will achieve what you want in the next time. Don give up and lose hops if you fail in first or second attempt. You have to come back harder for next time. If you are a newbie then just try to work out things and do hard work to achieve your reputation. You will surely feel difficult at the beginning but things will be settled down if you carry on your efforts in the right way.

• +1 1

Yeah offcource  dear..

This ia very good  approach and very good  motivation to all crypto members and especially bigginers. We should not give up on any style of life.you work hard and dont get down when you fail ..Try again and again. You will get good result ..

• +1 1

Sir you have a good idea .Please, there are many people on the platform who are depressed .when posts are unable to be uploaded or they are not able to get the payment according to their expectations, then they get upset. My advice to such people is that they do not lose courage and keep working hard, one day they will surely get fruit. The harder you work, the more the platform of the crypto will pay you. 

• +1 1

In this life nothing is easy,but nothing is impossible under the su,every problem has a solution.you just have to give some time to it great things take some time.

So keep motivate yourself and don't lose hope. Hardships are the test,and test makes a man perfect.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

As you are well aware that the forum is an interesting platform as well as a family meeting platform, so we should keep sharing it with our friends and keep them in the know. If our friends in the forum have a problem then we should help of  them.And we should not leave our friends alone in difficult circumstances .

Why should i give up now when I know that immediately I completed my first 100 trail post I will start earning. I don't allow laziness to defeat me so I'll make sure I complete my 100 posts and after that make 20 post par day. It is well with us guy.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Giving up is for losers. Nobody can achieve success by giving up and not working hard. Cryptotalk has provided a platform to learn and earn crypto asset. With hard work, dedication and patience I believe we can all be successful.

• +1 1

Nothing in this life is pick up with giving your solidarity difficult work and time so don't surrender it too soon in the event that you considering surrendering regardless of what stress you are experiencing be steady and remain centered to realize your fantasies comes ...state to your self I won't surrender I will make it to where I need to make it.

• +1 2

Yes I think this great topic that we should not give up in any condition in anytime sometime many things depress us and we decide to give up our struggle but I think we should not give up at any time rather than we should work hard than the previous work and have Hope of being successful.

• +1 1

At this stage of my posting, i am not giving up my this activity. Cryptotalk forum is important for me because on this platform my different skills improve to some extent like reading and writing, commenting and evaluation myself. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Anytime you feel like quiting, remember why you started. It may get tough but remember good things don't come easy.

So when the going gets though, then the tough going.

We will one day become a successful person in our life. If we fight in our life. Because life is the name of continuous struggle. I hope many members are inspired by your post. Yes dear brother you are right. I already appreciate your post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I believe that a person has to work hard to reach the desired goal. Here in the field of cryptocurrencies, work is easy and at the same time, we need patience, more knowledge, and continued work in order to succeed. We, the members here, must continue to work in order to maintain the forum because it provides us with knowledge and good profit to secure our needs.

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must be patient and not give up if we encounter difficulties, but rather we must be enthusiastic about working in order to achieve success and raise the forum to its levels

I am totally agree with you my friend don't keep up after coming this far. Life is very hard if you want to achieve something you must work for that. Nothing will happen to you if you don't work for it and if you wants to something you must work hard. So never give up if you are giving up you are falling behind. So let's work hard so that we can learn and earn at the same time.

• +1 1

Exactally dear, your topic is helpful to lazy & slow learner i think it gives them motivation towards to ambition hopefully. Sometime we discouraged from our work want to give up. But your efforts are valuable that we shouldn't give up at any cost. There are many doors open when a door closed always.

• +1 1

hello my friend and thank toy for motivating us and help us to stay positive to get to our dreams, we should never give up and do our best to success in this field and benefit from every mistake

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Giving up on any platform of income can't be an option.Giving up means to stop trying to do something positive.If anyone gives up that easily,he won't be able to income or to be successful ever.So giving up here is not an option.Keep on trying and your try will surely make a very good result which you won't regret ever.

Edited by Atifa3456
  • +5 1

Hello friend. You are right. Very good advice it will help us speciallyt the new comers.  This is a very good post and a very good motivation to all crypto members. We should not give up. Work hard more and more 

2 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Your words are very valuable because we never give up. If we accept the rate, we will lose.So if we try again and again we will achieve success.If we give time to this site and try to post good again and again, then we will achieve something much better.So we will never give up.

Those who want to achieve their goals must work hard and have patience. If you can't, you will never succeed.So never give up. If you give up, everyone will think you have lost, so always be steadfast.

Yes, that's right. I hope your post can motivate a lot of members. Reading your post will make everyone's work ethic even stronger. We all know that life is not an easy task.  We have to work hard to survive and we can become successful traders by working hard on this farm and if we keep working hard we will one day be successful.