Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Sure dear this is time for showing your real telent.Grow up the person who is inside in your.Prove your abilities and achieve your goals by hard working by skills and other positive gestures.Best of luck. 

As you are well aware that the forum is an interesting platform as well as a family meeting platform, so we should keep sharing it with our friends and keep them in the know. If our friends in the forum have a problem then we should help of them.And we should not leave our friends alone in difficult circumstances.

You have explained the key to success. In this world, no one has been successful without working harder. It is the fear of failure that fails us. If we lose hope by giving up, we can not be succeeded. Only constant work with hope makes us successful.

The goals are close. We cannot give up in the middle of the road to reach my friend. We have to encourage everyone to continue and patience. Work requires strength and will. Thank you my friend for this useful contribution.

Ye my friend i do appreciate your post and i hope that others will learn from it as i have learned. We should not give up soon we just have to try try agin until we get to success and soon a powerful topic will come into mind.

Thank you, my friend, for this enthusiastic speech that raises our spirits and proves our resolve. Yes, I completely agree with you, because success does not come until after perseverance, fatigue, and gaining experience from the mistakes that we commit and learning from these mistakes. Doing and trying again, and good luck to everyone

Hello dear,keep on trying and your try will surely make a very good results which you won't regret ever,we should never give up and do our best to success in the field and benefits from every mistakes,thank you.

Hello friends, yes, I agree with this topic. In fact, in order to achieve the best success, you must have strong will and patience for difficulties. Try to enjoy your work. Do not do it boredom. There is no success without fatigue. Always remember that there is benefit to you when you accomplish your work.

• +4 1

@Cryptotalk01 Well yes mate we have to pay time and efforts on this forum to get positive reputation and it will increase payments.If you fail to get good reputation and your posts get deleted try to analyze the reason instead of giving up.In the beginning we all have to face problems and we should try to overcome our problems to get success.good luck!

Yes you are right. I totally agree with you. Your post motivate new members. If we work hard then we can get success in life. So, believe on yourself.  Work hard and don't give up because success needs time. Try try again, till you succeed.

Yes dear your right we never give up in any type of situation. In generally giving up means that we stop trying to do anything positive. In the world of crypto if someone is give up then he never able to earn a good profit here by crypto. So, be motivated and be patience and never give up on your failure.

Thank you for the encouragement, my friend, I will not give up. I hope to achieve what I want and gain knowledge and gain from the fruits of my work. All the best, friends.

• +1 1

I agree with you.  Surrender is a negative quality.  If we want to be successful and distinguished, we must continue and explore the world of cryptocurrencies, giving up is a recipe for losers.  If you are looking for promotion and development, you have to be patient, make effort and use time to increase knowledge

Failure is the pillar of success. In this platform to work here, we need more and more patients.  So we should work hard. Our hard work one day will bring success.  It takes a little bit of time to get success. Don't give up. Keep trying. good luck . 

you are right my friend, nothing good in this world comes easily, I have been feeling frustrated many times, but I have continued and patiently and I hope to reach my goal, which I am working for here. 

well  according to me Do not surrender. To accomplish something, you must work hard and put in an effort. And if the statistics aren't in your favour, you'll get what you want the next time. If you miss the first or second time, don't give up and lose hops. You'll have to work harder the next time. If you're a newbie, just try to figure things out and work hard to earn your credibility.

Thanks a lot, really we need a lot of motivational people, many people after short time start give up because of wast time without any benefit, and to be honest all of us look for quick earning, and few are patient and take there time, and they wait till earning be available.

Yeah dear mates you are absolutely right. I already like your post. I hope many members motivate by your post. Because life is a name of continuous struggle. If we struggle in our life then we will become a successful man in our life one day keep calm and focus on your goals.

Yes dear you are agreed right. I by now rise your post. I anticipate loads of members motivate by your post. as days is a middle name of constant struggle. If we struggle in our living afterward we will suit a booming staff in our go one day.

That's some great motivational words. Most of us are likely to give up when there is a small kind backflow. But that is no time to give up, that is our time to rise up like phoenix. Do more research, work hard more than you used to and create a profit that is worthy of that fall. That's what you do, when there is a back fall.

Hello my friends, we must be patient and give this field enough time, there is no success without fatigue and determination and we must support our new friends to continue and not allow them to withdraw

to create a plan that matches that goal With striving, perseverance and hard work in order to reach your goal ... staying lying down and not doing anything will not help you reach your goal. So you never give up.

Very nice, my dear friend. We must strive hard to reach our goals and achieve what we wish. Working in the forum is a very nice thing. Your behavior is polite and good because you are working to spread awareness and positive energy among the members. I hope all members will take advice so they strive hard. Have a nice day, friend.

Well, my friend, in fact we all know when we finish the 100 free items, we will start earning money every day, and this should protect us and not let laziness take over our bodies.

Yes i agreed with you my dear mate when we start any new thing it take time to get success in any fields crypto forum is also requires times to become you a successful member you need to work hard and follow all rules i think every journey start with single step and our work `make us perfect.