Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Yes, you are right. 

It's hard reality that we may suffer a lot. If we give up then any one else will get that. Some people give up when they are very close to gain their goal.  It's their bad luck or the fear of lost. Life is not a bed of roses. 

Who suffer a lot,  get a lot.  As you sow so shall you reap!  

Now it's our time. Please keep on taking right steps. And don't give up at all. 

The success is yours! 

• +3 1

In this international nothing is less complicated to get without a tough paintings. And rather than spending time on looking vain things it higher to join this digital foreign money forum. Its better to earn and invest in this forum. It's miles better to make trading of digital foreign money and to earn by way of sitting at domestic. And provide greater time to this discussion board.

There are parcel of people groups in this discussion who have various types of involvement , so my assessment would be that to assist each other out so the new comers with having the option to comprehend everything about this gathering. The primary purpose behind individuals leaving this discussion is that they dont get anything and they will feel disappointed and they will stop. My recommendation would be to not surrender and keep persevering and see your outcomes.

Yes, there is nothing in this life of giving your strength, hard work and time, this is a very beautiful way to help and motivate the beginners, we can help each other through a good evaluation, you do not receive the continuation of walking on the beautiful things you need time good luck and may God help you 

Yes mate I am 💯% with you that we ought to not deliver up presently since in a few few months coming we are going be the ones to welcome individuals to joined this extraordinary stage and win as well, and no matter how troublesome it's we ought to not quite.

Truly dear brother you are really correct. I as of now perceive your distribute. I wish numerous donors empower with the guide of your submit. Since ways of life is a name of nonstop war. In the event that we battle in our life, at that point we transforms into a hit fellow in our ways of life eventually

- Nothing good can ever be expected without hard work. So never give u my friend. You have to be patient to do something good.  There are many who work in this forum who have given up hope of working here.  I think everyone in this forum should encourage everyone because we are all like a family...

If you don't give up there is still a chance giving up is the greatest failure, if you never lose you can't succeed we are all bound to make mistakes persistent is what keeps you going on.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Dear well done by your work. You're great man because you are motivated all members that became slower.But my advice is to take easy and be relax and move on working.

We should not be afraid of difficulties.ever journey has some difficulties.we should face it and keep hard working for our future. We will learn everything which is useful for us .

Friends, we must work patiently. We should try again and again without surrendering to any task and add your friends to help you achieve cryptocurrency success. Thanks

Yes, it takes many years of hard work and struggle to work in every field and achieve our goals, but this forum is very simple, we can easily learn everything here very quickly and succeed. We must continue to work hard and never give up. This forum is a great opportunity to make your dreams come true.

• +2 1

Thanks friend for your encouragement. I think more risks are attached with the initial stage of any target, so you need more motivation, patience and encouragement at this stage. Be ready all the time to facing any difficulty. Never give up.

• +4 1

Thank you so much for giving me such a motivational piece of advice. People are not experienced in any work. People gain experience by working. When working, they have to face various obstacles. But don't be afraid of them and to be successful in life, you must be successful through hard work. You can't give up. You have to work properly. Then it is possible to be successful in life.

• +5 1

Your topic is fascinating @Cryptotalk01, it takes time to become an expert and successful.it takes courage, encouragement,patience,risk, failure to reach a positive destination.learn everyday and don't be discouraged by the negative things you encounter during the period of striving hard to achieve your dream.we might not earn much today but tomorrow is brighter with hardwork. @Sudaistahir, @Jannatul Ferdous Mim33

Well said. Nothing can be achieved easily, everything is done with hard work and patience. In the beginning, we have to face some difficulties but everything gets better over time. That's why don't give up, keep working hard and get success.

I really like your topic My friend there are many new members in this forum and there are some old members who face many problems while working and lose patience so we should all support them and encourage them to work...There may be obstacles when it comes to work, but we should all give up hope and achieve success by overcoming those obstacles..so Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

@Cryptotalk01 Of course, we must not give up and start with useful partnerships that help us provide the best of our posts and information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts. Always start in the right way helps us learn and participate well.

Edited by ramibtc

Yes my friend, all of us should never give up in our lives and we should all work hard in this world to get success. . But i believe I am on the track learning in this forum. I am down for learning anyday anytime . Giving up is never an option once again..

A good message to all desperate people, and I would like to say that the goals and achievements before you achieve them will go along with much difficulty; even making errors that minimize your resolve and your motivation, but when that happens to you, you can be motivated more. And you know that there is success after any loss.

You are right friend  . we should not give up because  every work is not easy every work want more and more hard work to be success  in the work .if we give up then we should not be able to attain success  in our business or work.

We can help each other in making great substance by giving them great appraisals. I trust numerous individuals motivate by your post. Since life is a name of ceaseless battle. You will definitely feel troublesome toward the start yet things will be settled down

In this forum there is no room for giving up at all. We will seek to increase our information and help each other to understand cryptocurrencies.

Yes, i can do it I believe to my self that i can do it, i don't give up easily, this platform is one of my challenge to my self,  every single day we don't know what is happen, so i must suggest that we can do it, with passion and honesty to ourselves.