Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

Your point is very logical.  This is a directionl post for newcomers.newcomers or those who work on this site have to work patiently. Nothing can be gainend in lufe without hard work. I hope many members are inspired by your post yes dear brother you are right. I alredy appreciate your post. 

Thanks buddy, for your motivational post.  I also think we have to work patiently behind what we do.  Then we can understand one thing in a beautiful way and help another.  I think new members should work with this idea and consciousness.  Then everyone will be able to succeed one day or another.

@Cryptotalk01, Very good a logical post. Which really inspire espeacially the newbies to work patiently and with more hard efforts. As we know there is some struggle and intentions at the beginning point which sometime bored us. Because this time we working but no income. So your post will obeviously help those who are recently joined this platform. I hope they will learn from my post and work hard.  @Shebii, @MALIK RASHID

• +3 1

Hi friend, I hope you are well. You're welcome here. Thank you for wishing. We have to be patient to achieve any goal. We hope you will do the same. Thank you.

• +4 1

Yes, you are right, my friend. Nothing comes easy. I am a new member here, but I am patient and learning in order to gain experience and achieve my dreams

• +2 1

Dear mate you have created a motivational post. Mostly begginers don't face the  difficulties and leave this site. But i think on this site it is very easy to work. We can easily work here with strong English language and little knowledge about cryptocurrency. Because after joinning this forum we learn a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency.

We actually need to patient. Nothing good comes easily. We need to take up our task and be ready to work in the forum in other to achieve our aim of joining the crypto community.

Thanks for the advice forum member and a understanding fellow we will not give up this early and even late hours but we will try and mining our own little percent in the cryptocurrency community and we will yield a better result.

Yes my friend. That's right never give up. Its Strong source of life. We will one day become he successful person in our life. Cryptotalk forum is important for me. Because on this platform my different skills improve like reading and writing and knowledge about crypto currencies.

As long as we keep our goals and work hard to reach them, nothing can stop us. Our goals will be even higher when we reach them, though. For now, let's focus on making this wonderful forum number one in the crypto world. Keep on keeping on, friends!

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Hello friends, you are right we should not give this forum a chance because if we do not learn this forum and earn more than this opportunity.We have to work hard to survive and we can be successful traders by working hard on this farm and if we keep working hard then one day we will be successful.

I would say give up our struggle to achieve our goals.  If someone discourages you, try to improve your skills and strengthen your personality.  If you give up your efforts, it is not possible to have success in your life. In the meantime, appreciate your post.  I hope many members are inspired by your post.  Because life is the name of continuous struggle.  If we fight in our lives, we will one day become successful people in our lives.
 Thanks

When I started work at crypto talk the first thing that came to my mind was that how much money I can earn from this platform and then after some days I totally borrowed from this without posting 100 comments but I didn't give up and then again started posting comments and now I am doing great work here without any problem. The main thing is to learn more and more. 

• +4 1

Yeah, you are right bro. Never give up, because when you give up then no work you can do. But when you do not give and keep trying again and again then you must achieve your goals easily just doing your work consistently. We listen to the news often that the man is successful in getting his aim or destination. That's why keep trying again and again.

Hi dear friends.

Basically this post is motivational for those who  are losing their courage as a beginner  sometimes i lose heart but which type of circumstances  i am facing  i motivate myself and  working hard .  Giving up is not the right way to handle the sitution when you face any sitution with courage and work hard you can achieve the goal  you set in the mind  as all of you know try try again until you succeed.

Do not despair, my friend, because despair will lead you to losses. Do not despair and learn from your mistakes and continue to do the good work to reach success. We all have mistakes, so do not despair and continue gathering knowledge and experiences to reach the desired gains

Yes my friend if you once start work or any other activity then never give up because in the start you will feel burden or trouble but one day will come when it will become your warmup so join your passion and work hard rather then give up

Yes right brother, its time not to give up. Thia is the time, when we need consistency  attention focous with our projects, like whatever we are doing. Alweys a person wines who have the  ability to work with consistency all the time. For example, on this platform .  thia advive is specific for beginers who mostely give up in start.

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Yes dear you are right keep it up if you want best then do best if we struggle then we can win one day so starting the struggle and one day we become best members of this forum

My friend was really injured. I noticed from some beginners that they are on the verge of losing hope, and this is a very bad thing. Reaching the summit is not easy. We always instill the idea of success in our minds and think positive things. My opinion is to feed success without getting tired.

Yes a project of like this we have to work on this forum patiently and it will be mush help to us Second thing is give up is not a good thing if you do this you do not reach to success.

Yes mate I am 💯% with you that we should not give up now because in some few months coming we will be the ones to invite people to joined this great platform and earn too, and no matter how difficult it's we should not quite.

Yeah it's right that all of you work hard here for the forum . We will become successful one day by consistently work . We can not get success without hard work so we don't give up and work with fully hope that we will become successful. 

Always try to learn from your mistakes and never give up if you believe on yourself and try to increase your knowledge one day you will definitely get success. In life nothing come easy  we are always struggle and work hard to achieve our targets. Learn from your mistakes is always encourage you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Дорогие, друзья! Мы партнеры мониторинга - Kurs.expert Приглашаем Всех клиентов обменивать свои активы у Финансовича! ________________________________________________________________________________________________ АКЦИЯ! Финансович платит 25$ за отзыв! Подробности тут...
    • Рады приветствовать Вас, уважаемые участники форума!   Мы рады сообщить о выпуске обновлённой версии дизайна нашего сайта! Мы постарались сделать его более современным и удобным для пользователей. Новый дизайн включает в себя улучшенную навигацию, обновленный раздел новостей, улучшенную систему обратной связи и многое другое.   Мы стремимся сделать наш сервис максимально удобным и полезным для наших пользователей, поэтому активно работаем над улучшением нашего сайта и его функциональности. Новый дизайн - это только один из шагов в данном направлении.   Контакты:Сайт обменника: obmenot.comTelegram: https://t.me/obmenot_exchangeVK: https://vk.com/obmenot
    • За три дня приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн 27 марта 2024 года чистый суточный приток капитала в секторе спотовых биткоин-ETF составил $243,41 млн, согласно SoSo Value.   Отметим, положительная тенденция сохраняется уже третий день подряд. В период с 25 по 27 марта приток средств в спотовые биткоин-ETF составил более $677 млн. Ранее, в течение пяти дней, зафиксировали отток капитала на сумму $887,75 млн.   Согласно данным SoSo Value, первое место по притоку капитала 27 марта занял криптофонд iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) от компании BlacRock. Он добавил к своему балансу $323,76 млн, а объем средств под управлением достиг отметки в $13,86 млрд.   На втором месте находится ARKB с показателем в $200,75 млн, на третьем — инвестиционный продукт от фирмы Valkyrie — $5,06 млн. Остальные биткоин-ETF суммарно получили $13,68 млн.Напомним, ранее аналитики Coinbase рассказали, что рынок цифровых активов в последнее время зациклен на притоках капитала в спотовые биткоин-ETF. Взято из источника - https://incrypted.com/za-tri-dnya-pritok-sredstv-v-spotovye-bitkoin-etf-sostavil-bolee-677-mln/
    • 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help