Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

You have given very good motivation, especially it will be very good for begginers who doesn't have much knowledge about the cryptocurrencies and spent little bit time on this forum. 

Hi Friends A very nice sentence written above it's true that most of the persons stop working or give up because they lose faith in themselves so if there is a race of hundred you should run even if other ninety nine has stopped running in mid , just by self motivation we can't give up Thankyou ! 

You are right and I'm in the same opinion with you, because I don't think there's anything similar to discourage in this great platform, there's no way you can achieve whole of your goals without been a hard worker.,

In any work we do, we face many difficulties that make us lose our self-confidence and make us tense and afraid, and this is a mistake because failure is the way to success. We must never give up and remain confident in ourselves because this forum deserves all confidence and it is the best.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Yeah of course we shouldn't be discouraged while working in this forum because patience and confidence is the greatest thing to be successful in this forum. Sometimes we get banned in this forum for our mistakes but we shouldn't be give up and try to work hard in this forum to get the good amount of money. Of course great things take time so we should keep patience. 

• +2 1

Yes great things need more effort. It wont come to us easily. We have to work hard in order to achieve a successful life. To be successive in this forum we have to achieve more informations. For informations we have to spend more time.

Me dear friend, you are exactly true we should not lose heart if we are new here. Always keep patience if we want success. New work is little bit difficult but it is not impossible.

• +2 1

Yes my friend,i won't quit,because I know I will be successful in cryptotalk, because with struggling that we make always bring happiness at the end of journey, we may find our first 100 post journey that far, with hard working it will come to our reality.

No success is easy. Those who achieved success, those who achieved their goals have achieved many difficulties. Of course, what we have to do is strive. That's why we must do our best.

affirmative, friend, whatever you say is quite trustworthy. we have to honestly be patient and consider whatsoever privately waste order to achieve success along with to achieve success successfully in our own bring. we have to stop inviting the development furthermore eudaemonia any forum

Thank you so much friend. This is motivate me as i am a beginner in this site.Many people like me can be motivated if they can be supported by others like you.I am very interested and want to do work in this site.

Quitting isn't associate degree voting, labor furthermore adherence have been no matter what supporter outside of accomplishing goals. sometimes anything settles should you turn out to be undefeated may be the totipotence keep deed during a rough time for the reason that yet about type a subway here illuminated. I'm able to prefer to yardarm with retinol memento who "quitter not at all make headway furthermore success under no circumstances quite

I fully agree with you that we have to strive at everything, and to be responsible for our work, that requires a lot of patience from us.
Our work on this forum must be as serious as any other, and here we can gain information and expertise as well as money!
Good luck.

This forum gives alot of things to us.So we have to give it back by working hard.We have to do quality posting for the benifit of others and also for the benifit of our-self. we just have to make sure we are working hard in a correct way.So be patience success will come.

• +2 1

Of course, in order to achieve anything in life and to turn our dreams into reality and to be successful, we have to take all kinds of risks and struggle. We must never give up and never be discouraged. We must gladly find a solution to every problem and strive to achieve our goals.

• +1 1

Give what? Never! Mates, nothing good comes easy that's why people earning a lot of money on crypto didn't give up when they started.

I have been working in this forum for more than a year, and after all that patience, I have achieved very big goals so far, I have accumulated good capital, learned to trade and become making excellent profits from trading. 

Thanks for this positive motivation. Indeed, nothing comes easily and without effort. Therefore, we have to work hard without giving in to pressure and frustrations in order to reach our goals.

I think you are right, each of the members tries to do their best and we hope to climb ranks over time to achieve stand out and gain recognition from our peers, so let's strive to do a good job and not give up on this forum because it is a good opportunity to learn and earn a little money.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

This topic is really a helpful for those who are sad about their reputations.so friends do not be sad or hurt by your work just keep going  never give up means just continue your work if get failed do not move back just keep going to say that you can do it and you'll.

Thank You. 

True words my friend we shouldn't feel discouraged while working in this forum even when we don't obtain good results but let's keep moving and one day we will celebrate and enjoy the rewards of our efforts we made.

Most of us give up when we don't see our dreams come true.We know that it's hard to be satisfied when we have problems in our life.But we should never give up because the beginning is always the hardest. Everyone is capable of becoming great. If we can’t tackle our goal, we haven’t worked hard enough. With the utmost effort, we can achieve exactly what we want. All we need to do is take the next step. This is what happens when working in this forum. We should not give up ফat the begining when we complete the 100 posts.we should keep working and wait for the good days to come. I am also a newbie here. I always try to work with effort and time because I believe that I definitely can do well.in this forum if I start working hard here. Thank you for your post my friend. 

Edited by Arohi

On 1/2/2021 at 12:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

Wonderfully said my friend I am fully motivated by this, I am a new member I believe this will have a great impact in my work in this forum. In addition to what you said, nothing good comes easy.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

@Cryptotalk01 Thank you. Of course, we must cooperate with each other and promote the forum as much as possible in order to obtain many members and the forum always offers us the best. For that we have to learn and abide by the laws and conditions of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1