Don't Give Up Now My Friends. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Don't Give Up Now My Friends.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, Crypto_lover said:

Absolutely right dude @Cryptotalk01 I appreciate your post. Your post is really motivation for Newbies. Always we should work hard and never give up this is really a great forum because it provides us knowledge or money. It is great thing for all of us and always great things take time 💯

You can say that again my friend and that is why we all need to make sure we give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and posts in any section of the forum we go so as to make them feel good the way they made us.😁

It's a very good approach or let me say it's a very good topic that motivates or encouraged slow learner's and risk fearing investors, because when you cannot bear risk you will always give up, and when you give up you can go for any investment,so try and bear risk instead of giving up, thanks.

Very true sir, you are absolutely right, I  agree with your opinion... To achieve better goal we have to work harder. good things comes after straggle..so never give up, always try hard for reach to your goal.. So stay in crypto and keep working.

On 1/2/2021 at 12:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Your advice on not giving up us great and will duty serve as a very good reminder for newbies. Starting up on this platform comes always with a lot of trials that needs endurance. It is not worth it to be in haste thereby losing the content value of you being here on this platform. You can always work and improve yourself to be better so therefore you cannot give up

Lessons about struggle is real when you give up and not do anything then you will become unsuccessful then you want to achieve something then you should go forward and work hard. 

• +3 1

Hi guys,

Yes mate I am 💯% with you that we should not give up now because in some few months coming we will be the ones to invite people to joined this great platform and earn too, and no matter how difficult it's we should not quite. Thanks so much guys and good luck

23 hours ago, Magayinde said:

You can always work and improve yourself to be better so therefore you cannot give up

Giving up is for losers and that is why we all need to stay away from it because great things take time before they arrive to us and only when we keep pushing towards learning we will achieve such success, so my friend let us keep going because we are almost there.

In every aspect of life third are challenging issue attached to it but one didn't have to give up but also be strong to face more challenging outside and inside once country.

You are right mate, those who face challenges and give up I consider then as weak individuals. don't not always make giving up your last option. Remember their is always a way out to all sort of problems so don't be giving up easily.

• +1 1

You are alreight my friend because you can never find success without trying so hard and this is a very good chance we have so we need to try hard to earn it.

Welcome my friend. Really nothing comes like this. Easily more, from fatigue and hard work, you will reap profits and increase, your good reputation in this forum and get appreciation, from this platform

Thank you very much friend for this motivation I hope all members of the forum will be motivate by your post. You are right that we should not give up because life is the name of continuous struggle and we can get everything of the world just by doing effort.

This is a good chance you got so try hard and earn it. One thing you must always have in mind is that we can never find success without suffering. So motivate yourself and try to move forward.  

Well give up is not good for newbies or old members.

You don't get your goal in your life when you easily 

give up or discourage yourself . So be motivate or keep

your hope high and make a good content  . Then you get 

all what you want in your life .

Thanks for reading .

On 1/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Nothing good in this world comes easily for that reason i want to tell us that we should not feel discouraged while working in this forum because everyone is working on there timezones, let us pursue our dreams by working patiently in any section of the forum we visit because sooner or later we shall definitely be recognized as good ambassadors of this great forum.

DON'T GIVE UP, GREAT THINGS TAKE TIME 💯.

Keep pushing my friends we are almost there.

Exactly people fail,  people loose but they don't loose hope they again workhard and reach to their goals life always give us a second chance so avail.them don't give up on your goals aim high and achieve high.

Edited by Salena

Thank you for these wonderful words of encouragement .. Yes, my friend, nothing in this world comes easily. Reaching the summit or the good level in this forum and in any other work we love and feel enthusiastic about .. needs effort and fatigue .. most importantly patience .. The summit has suffered a lot and more patience .. I hope that we will help each other to benefit from the knowledge that we will find in this forum .. with all due respect.

• +2 1

It is true friend. so we will be successful with this work in the forum. Being constant enthusiastic and positive members, not giving up will make you grow and the forum and you as a member can develop your skills in the entire field of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Being in this forum was a challenge for me since I had little knowledge of the cryptographic area and despite this I was eliminated many publications, but I am striving to grow in this forum and be an ambassador, uploading new content is complicated but growing and learning for me it is the most important thing.

• +2 1

absolutely right my friend you are totally right I strongly agree with you we want to be something in our life then we have to work hard and we should work for our own lives and if you want to be something then work hard in a specific field moreover we also have to help our friends if we work together then we work better than working individually

For a brilliant success in life we have to work very hard and after working hard we must have some patience so if anyone wants to success in every field of life then hard work is the best key for the success. Who work hard became very successful 

Apparently, if you have a lot of work to do, then the app is successful. If you want to make a living, you have to make a name for yourself. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Salena said:

Exactly people fail,  people loose but they don't loose hope they again workhard and reach to their goals life always give us a second chance so avail.them don't give up on your goals aim high and achieve high.

Well said mate you actually understand exactly the information I am trying to pass to the public, nothing good in this life we are comes easily and we need to fight hard as long as we want to achieve what we are chasing.

Ofcourse my friend we will not give up for life. We need to prove others my achiving our dreams. So we need focused on dreams. Whether we fails in the starting time we don't give up we should go on.