Exchanges, which is the best? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Exchanges, which is the best?

Making this decision among so many exchange platforms is not easy at all, it would take us months to be certain of which would be the ideal one to do our job of earning with our currencies, so before choosing one for our trade, we first have to see the security that it offers and the liquidity capacity it possesses, I always look for robust exchanges in security and that guarantee my investments for possible losses due to hacking or closure of the platform, Binance is the one that I see with the greatest possibility of exercising a motivation that leads me to use it , although there are other smaller ones that are also very good and could be used, for example Yobit, I only see that it has many wallets under maintenance and that sometimes collides with my interests, there is also Unnamed Exchange which is smaller than the previous two, It only lacks more liquidity to face large trades, but small trades can be made, I only see that the support is very slow and even when They always respond, time is precious in this field and that makes it a bit annoying to request support and have to wait a long time to solve something that can be in a few minutes if it is attended.
Another one that I have used and it has done very well for me is Stakube, there are good currencies and trade is fluid, in all ways your own research will let you know which one best suits your interests.

Binance is very good for trading. It is characterized by large liquidity and a large number of currencies to trade, all of which are reliable currencies. The platform is good for beginners, as it has several orders such as a stop loss order that avoids a big drop in the market. 

• +3 1

This was a lot of reading, I guess you have made some very correct points and in my opinion there is not one exchange that is best, each exchange have some differences that could be about the location, the ease to withdraw, the ease to trade and other investing opportunities.

I use Yobit of course, and a few others but have seen many, some were looking very bad and the most important for me it was the delay when withdrawing with having to audit even $20 in Xrp withdrawal. Yobit doesn't have that, it is instant in all our actions and makes you feel you have the control. The rest exchanges show to you they are in charge and you are not valued so much.

The world of trading has become today a very wide world, you can see dozens of central and decentralized exchange platforms, but for me as a good expert in the world of trading, I advise you not to waste your time on less popular exchange platforms, many problems occur in them, and the support often delays in answering. I highly recommend Binance Exchange, Kucoin, Bitmax and BitTrix In my opinion these are the best central exchange platforms.

• +3 1

First of all , many exchange are available in the market .

✓ yobit exchange 

✓ coinbase exchange .

✓ UBIT exchange 

But i like yobit exchange  due to many reasons . Actually yobit is best and secure platform .its withdraw fee is very low. 

• +3 1

If you want to exchange your crypto currency then i will suggest you to use yobit for exchange. This is one of the best exchange site for crypto currency. We can easily exchange our crypto currency into the low end fees. So it will be best for you.

As you mentioned, the best exchange depends on the tastes or interests of each trader or user, I generally recommend binance because I consider it a platform that is established and has enough security to operate without worrying, however the hacking history is not clean.

36 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

. I highly recommend Binance Exchange, Kucoin, Bitmax and BitTrix In my opinion these are the best central exchange platforms

@SuperCrypto you have mentioned  that top five  exchange  site in crypto world which  has always  uncountable  trading  volume..  I think  so that we need to use this some exchange  site because they provide  spot trading, future trading, margin trading,p2p trading which we can learn perfectly  then.. 

• +1 1

First of all , many exchange are available in the market .

✓ yobit exchange 

✓ coinbase exchange .

✓ UBIT exchange 

But i like yobit exchange  due to many reasons . Actually yobit is best and secure platform .its withdraw fee is very low. 

• Useful or interesting 2

Every exchange has its own features,has many good strategies or some bad faces. But mine favorite exchange site is yobit.net.It has very good strategies as hold multiple and instant exchange's and low fees. My second most exchange site is binance as it is very safe and reliable site.

• +3 1

I dont know which is the best exchange. But I can tell you that Bittrex is one of the worst trading exchanges in existence. Their KYC policy is stupid invasive. They froze my account & wont return my money. I cant do their KYC policy but they dont care. Once they have your money, they wont be returning it. Find a different broker / trading platform than Bittrex.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

From my point of view, Yobit is best exchange site. Most of the people using this site for exchanging. This site is safe and secure. Yobit exchange site provides good service. You can use this site without any hesitation. 

Most exchange is good exchange block chain and eth wallet trust wallet is reliable and depend on your mind and expirence.

Most exchange is good exchange block chain and eth wallet trust wallet is reliable and depend on your mind and expirence.

Yobit & Binance are the best exchange sites in this planet Earth. Binance is number one exchange according to crypto exchange rank determining plateform Coinmarketcap. Yobit is also smooth performing giant of exchange.

Actually a lot of exchange available in the market .But i think yobit exchange is the best and secure exchange .its security system is very safe.i personally use it. If you have experience of yobit then you can get profit easily. So in my point of view , yobit exchange is the useful exchange .

Out of all exchanges, I prefer to make use of binance, I have read some exchanges on this forum which can be good too, like the kucoin and yobit, bittrex and many others. I will try to use yobit as it is like it is mandatory for all forum users, it is a good exchange if so recommended on this forum. 

1 hour ago, luis2020lemus said:

I will always recommend binance as it has proven to be the best with very low rates, very with a very secure platform, with many possibilities to grow our investments thanks to the plans it offers

Binance is one of the best exchange, I too can recommend binance. But I believe you have tried yobit exchange too. I have tried it but I am very sure it is also a good exchange. 

Edited by GanBin

Good question friend. There are many new exchanges that we do not know about it but there are some good and best exchanges among all that are Binance. Yobit,CoinEx,Kucoin are the ones that I use the most and have even given me security with my transactions with good security service. And of the three I use more Yobit because it has a characteristic that the other exchanges do not have, the forum that give me profits daily, in addition to its good Aidrops

Yobit is a great exchange platform. You can exchange different types of coins in yobit without any hesitation. It is safe and secure. You can also trade on crypto-currencies in yobit. You can also make a good profit by that. It has many features like freecoin, investbox, dice game etc. For these feature, if you can use properly you can earn a good profit. It is a trusted site. 

• +1 1

Coinbase Review. A leading cryptocurrency exchange platform.

Binance Review. Over than 100 different cryptocurrencies available.

Coinmama Review. Capable security.

Kraken Review. Reputable exchange.

eToro Review. Copy trading service.

Gemini Review. Robust security. 

CEX Review. 

Kucoin Review

Everyone has different exchanges there prefer and for sure each exchanges has its advantages and disadvantages so people get to choose the ones there are familiar with, for me I prefer using binance because it's very easy for me to use, I also use yobit but when trading with yobit I do my research before Investing in any coin which is unknown to me .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

12 hours ago, Jovany said:

To me, I prefer the yobit exchange, because it is fast, secure and reliable but I will also choose the Binance exchange because it is  just like the yobit but it has a feature that yobit doesn't have, which is the transfer of money from my bank account to the yobit site.

I prefer the binance exchange because it supports many things like p2p trading, future, margin and spot trading. Yobit is also good but supporting spot trading for now, yobit security is on of the best among exchanges but it will be good if they start supporting p2p and margin trading. 

13 hours ago, Jovany said:

To me, I prefer the yobit exchange, because it is fast, secure and reliable but I will also choose the Binance exchange because it is  just like the yobit but it has a feature that yobit doesn't have, which is the transfer of money from my bank account to the yobit site.

Binance exchange is not like yobit, binance has been hacked before while yobit has not been hacked before. But binance security is not right, it has highest trading volume and also more flexible than yobit but yobit is have more good history in term of safety. 

Today and Instead Right Now there are many of the Exchanges that have the liquidity and many of the Interactions with the other Wallets. Some of the Wallets are Under maintenance this means that they are the Future of the Wallet. But We have to the Right One.

• +3 1