Exchanges, which is the best? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dormilon

Exchanges, which is the best?

4 minutes ago, Ocean of Islam said:

in my opinion yobit is best exchange as it's invest box is unique feature and it's also providing free coins if you connect your account with Facebook and share your posts there and most importantly its connected to our forum

@Ocean of Islam Yes, Yobit is a good exchange platform, the only thing that I see very bad in it is the number of wallets in maintenance that make the power to change currencies that one can have very limited, then since the wallets are in maintenance, you have to look for another platform to do the trade and that takes away users, but in the rest I also like yobit a lot.

• +5 1

As you have said there are many exchanges to choose from and it is not an easy thing to do, I have tried Yobit exchange and found it good reliable and easy one and it really has the best invest box ever, it was even better than what I have imagined, then I tried Binance too and it was reliable and has very small transactions fees , I thought it charges mush more because it looked so professional but it was very good. 

• +3 1

On 1/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, Dormilon said:

For this reason, it is necessary to use exchange platforms that allow us to have the power to trade the currencies that we have and take advantage of them, that is, to make our currency grow in quantity, quality and value, in that way our finances will grow.

Coinbase is one the best exchanges but very sad I can't trade on Coinbase, perhaps they do not offer trading services in my country or there is another reason. So according to this, I use different exchanges including local exchanges so that I can easily withdraw BTC to my local currency.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Actually there are many exchange are available in the market but i think yobit and coinbase is the best and secure exchange in the market. Its security system is very safe and reliable. I mostly use yobit exchange . No doubt its a use is very easy .

# Yobit exchange 

# Binance exchange 

# Coinbase Exchange .

Its a best for exchanging .

• +1 1

Разные есть биржы, которые любят люди по своему.Одни за то , а другие за то.Лично мне нравится биржа Бинанс.Там можно обменять крипту, смотреть за графиком.Одно удовольствия.Решать вам!

Its really difficult to choose a good one among many exchanges but Be careful while making a decision for the best exchange as there are many fraudulent sites as well and some are real but they don't have good security. Foe myself I prefer the Yobit exchange it is best at providing security and it has many useful features as well that lacks in other sites.

• +2 1

Everyone choice differs from each others .but I always prefer the yobit exchange for trading. It is the Best exchange for trading and get a great profit and safe to use without any KYC verification that's why its is my favourite exchange.

As you mentioned, the best option depends on the needs of the user in the short or long term, in my case Binance is the best option thanks to the fact that it has an integrated p2p market, which I appreciate since the commissions are low at differences from other platforms that charge a lot just for depositing.

There are many crypto currency exchange site. But all of them are not safe secure and trusted. I personally think that yobit and binance both are the best exchange site because of many reasons. They are safe,secure and reliable. Both have strong security system. Many traders use these platform to exchange their currencies safely.

On 1/9/2021 at 1:40 AM, katanakom321 said:

It cannot be said which exchange is the best. There are many different popular and reliable exchanges. For example: Garantex, Coindeal, Bitforex, Yobit, Coinbase, Kraken and etc.

Maybe  the author want to know that which exchange will most Trusted, secure,  user Friendly etc. As my choice my best exchange is always Binance exchange becouse we know the Popularity of Binance exchange.  Also Binance is number One cryptocurrency Exchange on the Market. Also have many Exchange for Crypto currency,  but Use Binance and also use other exchange for Temporary Exchanging.                       

• +1 1

There are many exchanges present such as yobit exchange, binance exchange etc. I use both of them and both are working very well. There are many others exchange are present but I suggest these two because I personally use them and I gurrente its security and other procedure. So these two are best according to my opinion.

You are right my friend, before making any investment in the forum, it is most important to chose the legit and secure trading exchange forum. As I am the user of YoBit site, I would like to tell you that YoBit site is really one if the best and useful trading sites in crypto world. I will recommend everyone YoBit site because it gives you many opportunities to earn profit from your investment.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello my dear friends,

I use only crypto and i cannot use any other exchanges .but i most like the yobit exchange and i will use this exchange after some time. But we should use best and profitable exchange. And yobit is the best exchange .it is very easy to use and more comfortable. Best of good luck to all my friends. 

Yobit is the best exchange site. It has a very good quality of volume of coins and the yobit is the site from where we can exchange our currency into USD or in any other currency so my dear mate this is the best way to exchange our money. Thanks

If you talk about exchange for me i I'll prefer coinbase that help you to exchange your earnings with crypto currencies or from crypto to your local currencies. Im using this app from a long time and that is providing a number of results. One can blindly trust on this

When it comes to exchanges, different individuals and users might have difference in terms of choices, some might choose exchanges with fairly low commission while other's will settle for speed in terms of transactions, but I think for me, the best exchange site is the YOBIT EXCHANGE

Binance is the best exchange site because of its quality volume of coins. Binance is doing very great work as compared with other exchange sites. But never compared with yobit. Thanks you 

The best exchange is the Yobit Exchange. Because 

Trading fees on Yobit are in-line with options available on other exchanges and the company says they never get more than 0,2

Well organized trading platform with Yobit chart and a live chat. Different coins are found in Yobi, even rare types. It's easy to use next to and trusted.

I am mostly not looking for the best platform, I am looking for the one I want, and this helps me a lot because there are many platforms that support other currencies and currencies that do not support them  

Yobit and binance is the best exchange site.  They provide us various feature. They has good security and they are free from scam. Yobit and binance take very low fees for any kinds of transection. But from yobit and binance i personally like binance.  

There are many exchanges which you can use in order to do the trading so for that you have to chose the exchange on the basis of your need and you should do the kyc on that exchange as well.

According to me if i will prefer you is yobit exchange because its very easy to use as well as its very secure and save. We can also use it in trading and we can also invest in this exchange so its very useful and helpful for all of us.

Dear members, the process of choosing the appropriate trading platform is not easy and causes really confusion, so you have to choose with caution, I personally started trading on the yobit platform after a friend's advice that you try and therefore you can take advice, but there are standards related to stock quality that are safe and reliable, and currencies Available and price updates

Edited by Shadi29
Language
  • +3 1